Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017

-Happy New Year-

Welcome to Psychology Server.

-GameMaster is - Psychology

-Server Rate: Med Rate

-Server Live Date: 4 January -

Download Full Client: **REMOVED**

-Join Our Discord For latest new-

-Discord Channel-

discord.gg

Join the Psychology Mir2 Discord Server!
**REMOVED**

-Classes Available: -Warrior - Wizard -Taoist -Assassin-

-Startlevel: 25

-StartingGold: 0

-StartingItem-

-Level Cap: 100

-Charcters Kit-

*Warrior*

*Wizard*

*Taoist*

*Assassin*

-Start will be in border town-

-Skill-
Warrior
WingWong

Wizard-
AlmightyPush

-Taoist-

SwordofLight

Asssassin

JudiciaryHand

-Item Grades-

-Common-

-Superior-

-Rare-

-Legendary-

-Mythical-

-TrustMerchant-

-ConquestWar-

-LastManStanding-

-New Spells-

-Item Level Feature-

-LevelingArea-

-Sabukwall will take place every Friday and monday at 9 (server time)

Gambling NPC's: Guessing game
Guess the NPC's number from 1 to 10. It costs 250k gold but you get 1 million if you win!

Gambling NPC's: Dice Roll
Click 'Roll' to roll the dice. If your number is HIGHER than the NPC's number then you win! It costs 10k gold to play.

-GlobalShout NPC-

Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold .

Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.

-Guild Wars-

It will cost you 300k Gold for 3 hours. You can do this on all the guildes.

Skills;

New skills have been made for each Characters in the game.

-Taoist Pets-
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and the pets level will be

upgraded by killing the mobs will be stronger when it reaches level 7

-DailyQuest-
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp-

-Statues-

-The first 4 Classes reaches to level 70 will get a Golden statue in BichonWall-
-

that server i have open it before 1 Month and when i start it before i get no user and i made many updated and still get no user so i change alot of game and i restart game .give that to many net cafe Tommrrow online will be okay and thx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Remedi

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Do tao pets scale off the players SC? Feel not enough server have been doing this lately making tao pets useless after 30+ content.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I always use a random password and save it in a txt file in the server directory so I got throw away passwords for each server.

2019 and still details entered in are stored in plain text? XD

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I always use a random password and save it in a txt file in the server directory so I got throw away passwords for each server.

Problem with opensource is it's visible to anyone.. not to mention any encryption added can easily be removed.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

You should use a password manager like Keepass. They have also a very secure password generator.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Problem with opensource is it's visible to anyone.. not to mention any encryption added can easily be removed.

Yes, the server owner could just remove said encryption - does just feel a little unsettling though this has been the standard for mir2 servers since the start of time, I guess most servers don't last longer than several months so isn't quite justified to keep people's data safe, or lack of knowledge.

You should use a password manager like Keepass. They have also a very secure password generator.

Not heard of that one I don't think, did check it out but I used one for the browser before but hated it and removed it . However, I shouldn't need one due to most servers being quite poor so finding any to play is difficult :p

edit: imagine some people putting their email and same password in when registering? Quite scary actually.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
should be interesting to see how long this stays up :)
Wonder if its the same gm who ran MIR ATLANTIS ?? lol

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
gotta love how mir2 advert section has become Egyptian/Romanian cashgrab servers which last 1-2 weeks, in which the GM's don't log on unless it's to process a donation, then when it dies they release another server under a new name a few weeks later... sad times for mir indeed. I mean FFS.. listing trustmerchant as a feature? cmon....

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
why so you can take donations then close it again lol
gms doesnt save the game from closing but the players so if the pple play and didnt cry then why closing it
i quit the mir from last server the donations isnt my main issue the bigest server i have donated in is 400$
do u think that a treasure i did from mir :/

Status
Not open for further replies.