Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasticTroll

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 21, 2019
players have right to chose server.
Forum admins already added a red flag to this, what else do you want?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
played server for bit , its completely half assed done , wizzys ott compared to other classes and can 1 hit dead all other classes lol , half of the higher kit cannot be repaired , and loads of other stuff , this server is has clearly been thrown up as a cash cow because its christmas , pretty sure it will be down by jan 2nd 2020 lol honestly don't waste your time !!!
Would rather put in a couple of crappy gambling npcs instead of actually fixing the stuff thats needed ... go figure lol
And there's gonna be no xmas event either hahaha , clear signs its up for donations only ,, nothing else !!!
Can someone ban this lazy assed egyptian from lomcn please lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MonoxideLenny

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Last Exe.

Patch notes 16/12/2019

1.Fixed Guild Members page

2. Added two Gambling NPC's

3. Added GlobalShout NPC

4. Added Hair change NPC's

5. HP/MP pots regen increased

Gambling NPC's: Guessing game
Guess the NPC's number from 1 to 10. It costs 250k gold but you get 1 million if you win! Gambling NPC's: Dice Roll

Click 'Roll' to roll the dice.
If your number is HIGHER than the NPC's number then you win!
It costs 10k gold to play.

Your really calling this an update lmao !!!!
Your really wanting to put as little effort into this as possible aint you ???
no xmas event either !!!!!
Are you really that skint for xmas you have to rely on putting up half done servers and hoping for donations !!!
pathetic tbh !!!!

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Best server- Psychology

Nice update very good mark jarvis style play by the gm, very cool, very swag, i like.

250k.to play
4x gold pay out
50% win ratio

In the next line....

It also costs 10k to play?

Im in

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
sabuk wall is apparently broke but yet a donater from 1 of the other guilds still manages to win it , with no notifications in game that wall was even on .... need i say anymore lol

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
sabuk wall is apparently broke but yet a donater from 1 of the other guilds still manages to win it , with no notifications in game that wall was even on .... need i say anymore lol
Its the same on every server these clowns release im sure most of the stuff you said is broke is also broke or not working properly in the base crystal files coz i swear i see the same complaints by people every time this moron and his batty boys put a server up.

You can clearly tell its nothing but a half arsed cash cow with some DB changes and a few scripts. I honstley cant believe people have donated to this dog s h i t server lol

• Love

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Post automatically merged:

i talking with people about Subwall and said Next Subwall will be fine .
i think you someone free to still say bad talking bla bla bla.
dont play my server if you dont like it .

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Its sabuk not sub, also id like to say i think you have done a wonderful job with your server, i would even consider it to be the best one launched this year, so please sit tight and wait for your award from tai.
P.s. whens xmas event start?

• Haha

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

I take it the need for camel rides this time of year is down , hence the reason you put a half done server up ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's actually got a decent amount of content tbf. Only issue is that you out level half of the caves.

1. Lower exp rate or remove the exp pots from quests
2. Add a gold sink so people arent stockpiling gold constantly
3. Be more active

literally the only points i see wrong with this server. Slow the leveling down and I can see it being a half-decent server

How the **** are you a mod? Thought oh a MOD has logged on and approved so ill Download and try it, to find out you have been waffling pure ****, same items, names, caves as his last 5 servers, no balance, Wizzs completely OP to **** lol.

Stay away @Tai just stop this dude and his friends advertising here, beyond joke now, it's like @ibby said people are actually donating to these **** servers, some waiting 48 hours for their GG lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Yeah it actually wasnt too bad at start when i posted that but then we've hit level 60 and its full of shite. From no mobs in leveling cave to bosses 2 shotting us.

I honestly redact my previous post

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Yeah it actually wasnt too bad at start when i posted that but then we've hit level 60 and its full of shite. From no mobs in leveling cave to bosses 2 shotting us.

I honestly redact my previous post
Times must be hard if you actually logged on.

Status
Not open for further replies.