Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Why u left pw n user blank

Trusted gm he is
i buying that patcher for half price and i get a Avoid.
and many people have time fre like you and ibby and many more say any s h i t i hope everyone keep post for himself if you dont like to play leave that lol

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
and many people have time fre like you and ibby and many more say any s h i t i hope everyone keep post for himself if you dont like to play leave that lol

Stop trying to play the fool.

Instead of continually releasing these poor rehashed cash grabs maybe spend 6 months developing your own ideas and it wouldn't get labelled as avoid each time.

Changing your name on the forums clearly isn't working when you've already tarnished any reputation you have.

You didn't "buy for half price" you already owned it. We aren't stupid.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
I say you trusted gm = u say i talk ****

Says it all

• Wow
Reactions: Return

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
anyone need ask for everything in game i get him answer .
anyother i dont answer agein ,, ty

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The fact this dude has had 3, servers advertised here in the last 6 months is the problem, the fact a moderator or Admin hasn't perma banned this dude and deleted all his threads is a massive slap in the face to people who work their asses off to make servers for this community.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The fact this dude has had 3, servers advertised here in the last 6 months is the problem, the fact a moderator or Admin hasn't perma banned this dude and deleted all his threads is a massive slap in the face to people who work their asses off to make servers for this community.

There are people who want to play this server regardless. The best thing we can do is recommend you not to play it. I think is a better idea to have crap servers tagged as such so people know what they are exposed to if they chose to play them.

In no way this is a "slap in the face" to anyone except to those who make shitty servers for a quick buck or to steal accounts from other servers.

Reactions: KillerMan

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Aye theyve been warned

Youre telling me you never went on a train track, even tho the danger of death guy was being frazzled?
**** no

Ppl do what they want to do, good or bad

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
There are people who want to play this server regardless. The best thing we can do is recommend you not to play it. I think is a better idea to have crap servers tagged as such so people know what they are exposed to if they chose to play them.

In no way this is a "slap in the face" to anyone except to those who make shitty servers for a quick buck or to steal accounts from other servers.

Of course it's a massive slap in the face to other people who actually put endless hours into a project and sometimes don't even see a massive return or just a big UC. Yet some idiot who just recycle's EE files over and over, changes the names, then ****s up keeping the old servers name in the autopatcher / NPC all over the place keeps popping these up and making money off them.

Why not just bring Lapta back at this point? Atleast he was honest about what he did.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Of course it's a massive slap in the face to other people who actually put endless hours into a project and sometimes don't even see a massive return or just a big UC. Yet some idiot who just recycle's EE files over and over, changes the names, then ****s up keeping the old servers name in the autopatcher / NPC all over the place keeps popping these up and making money off them.

Why not just bring Lapta back at this point? Atleast he was honest about what he did.

I'm sorry but what you're saying makes no sense. We can't prevent these shitty servers coming out and we can't stop people from playing them.

I'm open to hear your suggestions.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
we have been through this situation numerous of times. If the admins wont step in then your ruining the community your meant to be looking out for. your here to moderate and take action when see servers like this playing off lomcn and getting peoples money and when it reaches a none playable state they reopen it.Instruct him he has to wait for a further 3month aleast to make another server opening. rather than fully knowing who he is / what hes doing it for and not takeing any action. I understand if he wants to make a server and advertise fine. but come on at least once or twice a year not 3 times in 3months odd. its actually insane. I mean what else are mods for if not to make the community a better place for them to game on and not be scammed.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
we have been through this situation numerous of times. If the admins wont step in then your ruining the community your meant to be looking out for. your here to moderate and take action when see servers like this playing off lomcn and getting peoples money and when it reaches a none playable state they reopen it.Instruct him he has to wait for a further 3month aleast to make another server opening. rather than fully knowing who he is / what hes doing it for and not takeing any action. I understand if he wants to make a server and advertise fine. but come on at least once or twice a year not 3 times in 3months odd. its actually insane. I mean what else are mods for if not to make the community a better place for them to game on and not be scammed.

It's fun how to accuse the staff of ruining the community. It's like we're not trying to do our best to keep it healthy.

I can't see how a 3 months wait would change anything. That wouldn't stop them from advertising around here. It's pretty easy to let people know you have a server.

As I said, we're open for suggestions. There's even a forum for that here.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm sorry but what you're saying makes no sense. We can't prevent these shitty servers coming out and we can't stop people from playing them.

I'm open to hear your suggestions.

**** knows how you got moderator lol.

Literally seems everybody agree's apart from the Mods / Staff...

This dude has had THREE SERVERS in 6 months, he hasn't even bothered to change the AutoPatcher name or NPC's which still state a totally different server.

Maybe you're a little new around here but people like Lapta, DayDie and many other got banned from advertising for doing much less.

It's like buying an advertising space, if that brand kept ******* over its consumers the Advert space wouldn't want their business anymore, why is this any different ?

You could very easily stop people releasing these shitty server's, delete the adverts.. If the server is half arsed / money grab the Thread is spammed within the first 24 hours of launch. Jesus lol

Reactions: Sanjian

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
**** knows how you got moderator lol.

Literally seems everybody agree apart from the Mods / Staff...

This dude has had THREE SERVERS in 6 months, he hasn't even bothered to change the AutoPatcher name or NPC's which still state a totally different server.

Maybe you're a little new around here but people like Lapta, DayDie and many other got banned from advertising for doing much less.

It's like buying an advertising space, if that brand kept ******* over its consumers there Advert space wouldn't want their business anymore, why is this any different ?

You can always ask @Tai to kick me.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
There are no repercussions for unethical behaviour (Hells & this server), there are only repercussions if you insult the inner circle moderation team.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
How you have took it upon your self alec to direct what i said to you and the staff in that way is abit of a mindfuck . i think you should re read it. do your job and dont take offence. its simple you restrict him releasing content within 1--2 times a year or any sign of it gets deleted ? i should not have to tell you how to moderate as you got assigned it.Also you responding to others about asking tai to kick you. again your meant to be a moderator show some thick skin at least jesus christ stop acting a fairy.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You can always ask @Tai to kick me.

That's all you took from my post? -_- I'm sure you're doing a good job, If Tai felt you wasn't he would remove it but in this instance you're wrong. The fact hes had 3 servers in the last 6 months is a joke, then add on all that bullshit his friend was involved in with Id/Pass business and robbing people on Prims and other servers..The guy being here is just a shitter on the whole community.

Status
Not open for further replies.