Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
How you have took it upon your self alec to direct what i said to you and the staff in that way is abit of a mindfuck . i think you should re read it. do your job and dont take offence. its simple you restrict him releasing content within 1--2 times a year or any sign of it gets deleted ? i should not have to tell you how to moderate as you got assigned it.Also you responding to others about asking tai to kick you. again your meant to be a moderator show some thick skin at least jesus christ stop acting a fairy.

I already told you. They can let people know they have a server and those who want to play it, will play. I don't understand why someone would waste their time on a shitty server but I there's nothing I can do to stop them.

They can also create new accounts which are not always easy to trace back to the original user. Then they would be free to advertise again without anyone knowing who they are or how they run their servers.

If there was a simple solution like banning them, they would've been banned a long time ago.

I'm a mod and this is my opinion and right now I don't see we have a better choice.

That's all you took from my post? -_- I'm sure you're doing a good job, If Tai felt you wasn't he would remove it but in this instance you're wrong. The fact hes had 3 servers in the last 6 months is a joke, then add on all that bullshit his friend was involved in with Id/Pass business and robbing people on Prims and other servers..The guy being here is just a shitter on the whole community.

That's all I took that has not been said a thousand times. I know what you're saying and I understand it. I also stated why I don't think banning them and deleting their adverts is the way to go.

If you don't know how the **** I got to be a mod means you think I'm not suited for this role, which is fine, everyone has an opinion. And if you really think that, you can talk to any admin. I wouldn't like any shitty mods around either.

No more drama in this thread from my part. If you're willing to talk about it and suggest how we as a community should address this kind of stuff, I'm open to it but in the right forum.

Reactions: KillerMan and Tai

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
-10 new Hunting Caves-

-Added 2 New Group Caves-

-Added 2 new Set for each class-

-Added 1 New Leveling Cave 80+-

-Added 1 New skill for each class-

-Increased All leveling Caves (Exp)-

-Added New Set for each class in GameShop-

alot of people in lomcn say iam open my server for get money oki i will do that for you talking be sure -Added

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
most of the items in game are now in gameshop , but £40 for a book is abit OTT lol

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
many peoeple say patacher not work oki dowload the link and install mmap in date and map to map and item info with exe **LINK REMOVED**

Last edited by a moderator:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
half the server left when they clocked your game shop prices , maybe drop them to alot less and you may actually see donations and a better user count :)

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
@everyone Start now 50+ with item 45+ and change all monster exp change all drop cave change

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'll copy and paste what I posted in the mod section back when we were discussing this server/user.

Despite certain people complaining about these adverts being allowed on LOMCN, there are still some people want to play these trash throwaway servers, so I don't think deleting them is the way to go. Placing the warnings on them as we are is, I think, the best solution for everyone.

So despite what some of you may think, you don't speak for everyone here. It's clear to see that there are people here who want to play this ****. And even (see above ^) willing to spend RLC on a server that's marked as AVOID and hasn't even left the Upcoming section. We cannot cure stupidity so it makes no sense to try and police it here. If Brexit and Trump isn't a big enough indicator that the majority of the human population are "slow learners" then me trying to explain this is probably a waste of time. Remedi and Return/XiaoXin have obviously spotted a gap in the market and are exploiting that to their advantage. They'll go away as soon as people stop sending them money. But as I've said plenty of times before, we can't control people's purse strings. If you don't want to see them then add them to your Ignore list.

If we deleted and tried to censor these servers then we'd have complaints from the other side of the camp that we're "doing more harm than good for the community" because it's pushing people away etc etc etc.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's a shame there a side of this forum who think banning these idiots along with their server's would harm the community in anyway. :\

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
that not fair
iam sure i take a ban for gameshop
if iam not right why idont take that ban before ?.
and if i take a ban for game shop its not fair stormhero do same and have no ban..

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
that not fair
iam sure i take a ban for gameshop
if iam not right why idont take that ban before ?.
and if i take a ban for game shop its not fair stormhero do same and have no ban..
Want some salt with your ban?

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
I get that everyone's trying to be the good guy by "giving it a chance" but don't you realise that by giving it a chance you're encouraging the spaz to keep making cash cows? Fair play to not banning the adverts, at least this way people can see it's a server to avoid rather than finding it elsewhere and not knowing its a scam. As for mods vouching for the server, 1) bad move..2) way to showcase your judgement skills, from its actually not bad to its a load of ****. When people read that a moderator has tried it and it's not bad, that encourage more poor souls to unknowingly encourage this 3rd world ****** with zero morals that it's a good idea to throw up **** servers. Just my opinion anyways, I get it's just the moderators personal opinion, but maybe give the server time to make up your own mind before you comment and sway other peoples minds?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Here’s what happends

Cash cow - gets a few new maybe people who smash it - burn out/ quit Mir for good... rinse repeat..

If your telling me I can copy them shitty files, add random ****, release, copy last another server on a new account, release it and let’s say it has all my old server names on the NPC’s, still earning money, and wasting people’s lives/money, instead of playing a proper server

Making a server is fine, doing another server is fine... just not 30 seconds later.

The guy made supernova it was decent then horizon it wasn’t too bad, str8 after I see 4h come
Out, now a remedi server which al he done was change mob names drops... and copied sanjans world map
Post automatically merged:

These cash cows slowly kill the community as if people burn, smash they probs won’t come to the next big server, and if a NEW player joins the community and see how stupid the server is and how unfinished/ con it is with gg shop, they’d just delete and bye... ik I would lol

Tbf when my mate got banned on lomcn for abit for pking.. wouldn’t expect much nemore tbf lol

Last edited:

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
have not played this server as people have said things about it and the avoid tag is on it.... i do understand the community has a wide range of players so i believe there are people that enjoy the content this guy puts out. but maybe the guys running these forums could make some rule up about only 1 server ad per say 3-6 months or so, seeing so many avoid tags in a short span just seems silly.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ye was on apoc lol

How u think I got my smexy title lol

No one got banned on apoc beside exwizz or his brother, one or other for verbal harassment.

It was just idiots like you who spread the rumour about people getting banned for pk

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
No one got banned on apoc beside exwizz or his brother, one or other for verbal harassment.

It was just idiots like you who spread the rumour about people getting banned for pk
I didn’t? Arky did get banned lol, then we complained and you unbanned him lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I didn’t? Arky did get banned lol, then we complained and you unbanned him lol

Again that wasn't anything to do with pk though. He was stood in BW asking me to ban him, so I did 🙃 always happy to oblige! Then it turned out someone else was playing his account so I took pity and reversed it. Of course I shouldn't have taken the bait but your entire guild was spreading that rumour like it was your mums legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.