Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Defo believable
Tai was a deadman walking on there, always outside bw Brown was fun jumping him to fek lol
Post automatically merged:

Again that wasn't anything to do with pk though. He was stood in BW asking me to ban him, so I did 🙃 always happy to oblige! Then it turned out someone else was playing his account so I took pity and reversed it. Of course I shouldn't have taken the bait but your entire guild was spreading that rumour like it was your mums legs.
shouldn’t bother anyways, everyone here trolls kek

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
servers been down most of the day , has owner given up already ?

You said some days ago he put almost all items on the gameshop. That usually happens when the server is about to die. It's a last push to get some more money before closing.

Were you playing this?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i was playing it , even though it had plenty of bad points , i prefer to play med to high rates , i just enjoy them more than the slogged out low rates lol , and yes it looked like every item in game was in the gameshop , but he was adding updates which made me think it might have some steam left in it lol

I stand corrected servers gone , the gms apparently broke it and is turning it into a 5 class server , .... may god have mercy on our souls :( considering how easily he broke it , im not holding much hope :( and it appears correct , he took donations then closed the server !!!

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
can admin ban the crackhead running this server please , he took donations and within 48 hours closed server down lol

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Return can you confirm the status of the server and if it is closed / plans for donations made if server is shut down?

@stonecold316 - ill raise it in the mod forums and monitor this thread to give Return a day or two to confirm what's going on with the server.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
@Return can you confirm the status of the server and if it is closed / plans for donations made if server is shut down?

@stonecold316 - ill raise it in the mod forums and monitor this thread to give Return a day or two to confirm what's going on with the server.
hes given out a broken message on discord stating " oki anyway that server wil down i have make many updated for nothing server broken then i make change of server and will be 5 class if you agree to play "
but regardless i know a couple who have donated in the last 48 hours and he has then closed server down and refused to refund them :(

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
ye then you took donations then closed server !!! hopefully ADMIN will now ban you !!

But dude, we've been repeating ourselves since day 1. Don't play this servers. The GM is known for low effort and money grabbing servers. He takes his money and then shut everything down. Then rinse and repeat.

We also defended having this thread here to make everyone aware.

This is not unexpected. This is literally what we said it was going to happen. I don't have words to describe how dumb someone must be to throw money at this.

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Just retract your payments if not happy, your most likely to win as he will reply to paypal saying but they bullied me or some other broken bullshit.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Just LOL. Avoid signs everywhere. People still play, then complain when it goes tits up? Do you go climbing train lines too and ignore the HIGH VOLTAGE signs?

Also as said above, just reclaim all transactions to this scrub as an unauthorised transaction, won't even be a dispute you just get your money back. He gets rinsed. Win win

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
apparently he cant return donations as hes spent it , and hes wiped server and is planning to reopen it in 11 hours as a 5 class server , but is that stupid he couldnt fix the simplest of bugs , and claims his server will hit 50-60 users , from the internet cafe in egypt its running off !! 81644264_1198566077200281_2361752204823494656_n.jpg

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
apparently he cant return donations as hes spent it , and hes wiped server and is planning to reopen it in 11 hours as a 5 class server , but is that stupid he couldnt fix the simplest of bugs , and claims his server will hit 50-60 users , from the internet cafe in egypt its running off !! View attachment 22181
yea i say all i can do for you alot of players back money yet and i confim but paypal now have no money so all i can do for you just give you donated .. and you dont take screen shot for all msg .:)
that not fine to open game for you and halfpint and super man i just make many updated for you threee lol and when i ask all players hes say we dont need to play and peoeple now hit lvl 85+ so that better for Rester server..

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
your full if crap , the minute i started complaining to you , you banned me from discord group and from messaging you , lmao paypal will refund me from your broke assed account , its no hassle to me , but now people can see that your now attempting to try rip even more people off !!

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
that not fine to open game for you and halfpint and super man i just make many updated for you threee lol and when i ask all players hes say we dont need to play and peoeple now hit lvl 85+ so that better for Rester server..
god your that stupid lmao there were 10 players on last night , the only reason people hit 85 was because you messed up the exp table after 80 and you then messed it up even more after !!!! people can see your true colors now lets see how long it takes for you to be banned !!!

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
your full if crap , the minute i started complaining to you , you banned me from discord group and from messaging you , lmao paypal will refund me from your broke assed account , its no hassle to me , but now people can see that your now attempting to try rip even more people off !!
why i keep you in my discord if you call all people to leave game lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.