Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
lmao i call all people to leave game yet you just said there were only 3 on ? make up your mind lmao !!!!
3 players 0 players you say talking b a d for server why you do that lol so if you dont like server leave the discord

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
your a thief and you take donations then close your server and wipe everyones accounts , are you really that thick
? and yet when someone complained you kicked them from group ? go figure , your nothing but an egyptian sewer rat , looking to scam as many people as you can !!!

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
your a thief and you take donations then close your server and wipe everyones accounts , are you really that thick
?
iam not a thief and people do donated it like 7 players and i say to all will get donated in new server some say okay and some take back money ... you just cry all time ,,

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
pmsfl you claim to not be a thief , after accepting donations then closing it down and wiping their accounts ? and yet your hoping everyone is stupid enough to replay your crap just to get some sort of refund in game for the money you ripped them off with ? i dont cry at all , i just called you out because you have just scammed the handful of donaters who actually spent money on your crap !!
You didnt tell anyone in advance what you were doing , you just did it and expected everyone to accept it !!!
Your nothing more than a camel riding thief !!!
can i have the address of the cafe your running this server from , i wanna send it to donald trump , im sure he can find something to do with it !!!

Last edited:

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
pmsfl you claim to not be a thief , after accepting donations then closing it down and wiping their accounts ? and yet your hoping everyone is stupid enough to replay your crap just to get some sort of refund in game for the money you ripped them off with ? i dont cry at all , i just called you out because you have just scammed the handful of donaters who actually spent money on your crap !!
You didnt tell anyone in advance what you were doing , you just did it and expected everyone to accept it !!!
Your nothing more than a camel riding thief !!!
can i have the address of the cafe your running this server from , i wanna send it to donald trump , im sure he can find something to do with it !!!
yes will say in lomcn and discord now just had someproblem in real live and just back home now . any way if you wait you will get you money and you done refund anyway ... i said all i can do for you and goodnight have no more time for answer you .

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
yes will say in lomcn and discord now just had someproblem in real live and just back home now . any way if you wait you will get you money and you done refund anyway ... i said all i can do for you and goodnight have no more time for answer you .
god your so full of crap !!!! i requested a refund off you the nice way via paypal and you cancelled them all with no intention of refunding !! , so then had to raise a dispute , but have already informed paypal of the scam you were pulling off obtaining money , so i am sure they will want to investigate you now as well !!! and if you really think people are gonna donate on your server after reading all this then your clearly that damn stupid !!! You were clearly attempting to be greedy by putting every item in game on gameshop , hence why your user count went from 20-30 down to under 10 in less than a day !!! 40 quid for a book aint greedy ? , then you lowered it , then you took donations then wiped server and closed it , yes your a thief !!!
it seems im not the only 1 you ripped off and didnt tell !! psy.jpg

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
This to be honest shouldnt have got this far. Think the mir 2 mobs need to rethink allowing some ads.

Reactions: stonecold316

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017

-Happy New Year-

Welcome to Psychology Server.

-GameMaster is - Psychology

-Server Rate: Med Rate

-Server Live Date: 4 January -

Download Full Client: **LINK REMOVED**

-Join Our Discord For latest new-

-Discord Channel-

discord.gg

Join the Psychology Mir2 Discord Server!
**LINK REMOVED**

-Discord Channel-

**LINK REMOVED**

-Classes Available: -Warrior - Wizard -Taoist -Assassin-

-Startlevel: 25

-StartingGold: 0

-StartingItem-

-Level Cap: 100

-Charcters Kit-

*Warrior*

*Wizard*

*Taoist*

*Assassin*

-Start will be in border town-

-Skill-
Warrior
WingWong

Wizard-
AlmightyPush

-Taoist-

SwordofLight

Asssassin

JudiciaryHand

-Item Grades-

-Common-

-Superior-

-Rare-

-Legendary-

-Mythical-

-TrustMerchant-

-ConquestWar-

-LastManStanding-

-New Spells-

-Item Level Feature-

-LevelingArea-

-Sabukwall will take place every Friday and monday at 9 (server time)

Gambling NPC's: Guessing game
Guess the NPC's number from 1 to 10. It costs 250k gold but you get 1 million if you win!

Gambling NPC's: Dice Roll
Click 'Roll' to roll the dice. If your number is HIGHER than the NPC's number then you win! It costs 10k gold to play.

-GlobalShout NPC-

Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold .

Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.

-Guild Wars-

It will cost you 300k Gold for 3 hours. You can do this on all the guildes.

Skills;

New skills have been made for each Characters in the game.

-Taoist Pets-
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and the pets level will be

upgraded by killing the mobs will be stronger when it reaches level 7

-DailyQuest-
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp-

-Statues-

-The first 4 Classes reaches to level 70 will get a Golden statue in BichonWall-

-that server i have open it before 1 Month and when i start it before i get no user and i made many updated and still get no user so i change alot of game and i restart game .give that to many net cafe Tommrrow online will be okay and thx

Last edited by a moderator:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I disagree. As mods we did our job. Even after marking the server as avoid 3 weeks later the proof is above that it still had users playing & donating showing there were parts of the community wanting to play. Due to this we had to find a way to allow these players to do so while warning people of the potential dangers. I think a big red banner saying Avoid does that. At the end of the day our job yes its to ban and manage to the best of our ability but at its heart its to connect Mir players with server owners and call out any risks we see along the way.

As Mir 2 mod I am not stopping this conversation feel free to create a thread and keep chatting but I am locking this thread as this server is closed.

Return has made a new server ad which I will not be moving into the Live Section or adding to the server list so it can stay as an up and coming thread further minimising its view so that those wanting to play can do so and to further warn other users it is a server we wouldn't recommend.

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Because the mods feel they did their job....LOL. Buncha *BLEEP * THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN CENSORED BY YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD MOD SEAN*. It was allowed to be advertised to warn people not to play it. After that last load of bollocks on the other thread I think its gone past warning players, remove this scummy *BLEEP* and all his adverts from LOMCN? Any *BLEEP* that tries to say allowing his adverts help the community is pure and simple retarded. I mean we even had smeghead try to say the server is worth playing, to then change his mind a day later and say it's a load of ****. Why is he a mod?

Edit: Apologies smeghead2, it was valhalla that decided to post positively before he'd even made up his own mind.

I get the avoid thing should work and I get that allowing him to advertise allows you to warn players, but he's clearly not just a dodgy GM hes an absolute scam artist.

Mod Edit - Edited by Sean due to use of colourful and descriptive language :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Return - due to previous issues I won't be moving your thread to the active service list when you decide to release this, allowing a server advertisement that is reserved for your updates only or adding your server to the active service list for users to see. I won't be locking this thread at this stage but the other mods might decide to do so. If you would like to discuss this feel free to PM me.

even had smeghead try to say the server is worth playing, to then change his mind a day later and say it's a load of ****. Why is he a mod?

Your info is wrong. Not once did I say the server was worth playing or change my mind a day later. You might want to go back through and read the thread to check your info before posting.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
this scam artist has got no morals or scruples , he willingly took donations then closed server down less than 48 hours later and then has the balls to open up another server within hours !!!! i hope donald trump drops one on him big time !!! camel rides seriously must be down this time of year !!! i will be emailing paypal in the morning and warning them what he is doing with his paypal account this is out and out ridiculous !!!
Just for the bloody cheek of him doing it so blatantly they should ban his account for good !!!! hes nothing more than a thief in a dress !!!!
Its like we are funding mir terrorism , and hes getting away with it !!!

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

-Happy New Year-

Welcome to Psychology Server.

-GameMaster is - Psychology

-Server Rate: Med Rate

-Server Live Date: 4 January -

Download Full Client: https://mega.nz/#!UOxXAKKK!lIU_tMdWkqQStMhAWc_g9i4fN0SpIs--6BELuov-tQg

-Join Our Discord For latest new-

-Discord Channel-

discord.gg

Join the Psychology Mir2 Discord Server!

-Discord Channel-

-Classes Available: -Warrior - Wizard -Taoist -Assassin-

-Startlevel: 25

-StartingGold: 0

-StartingItem-

-Level Cap: 100

-Charcters Kit-

*Warrior*

*Wizard*

*Taoist*

*Assassin*

-Start will be in border town-

-Skill-
Warrior
WingWong

Wizard-
AlmightyPush

-Taoist-

SwordofLight

Asssassin

JudiciaryHand

-Item Grades-

-Common-

-Superior-

-Rare-

-Legendary-

-Mythical-

-TrustMerchant-

-ConquestWar-

-LastManStanding-

-New Spells-

-Item Level Feature-

-LevelingArea-

-Sabukwall will take place every Friday and monday at 9 (server time)

Gambling NPC's: Guessing game
Guess the NPC's number from 1 to 10. It costs 250k gold but you get 1 million if you win!

Gambling NPC's: Dice Roll
Click 'Roll' to roll the dice. If your number is HIGHER than the NPC's number then you win! It costs 10k gold to play.

-GlobalShout NPC-

Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold .

Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.

-Guild Wars-

It will cost you 300k Gold for 3 hours. You can do this on all the guildes.

Skills;

New skills have been made for each Characters in the game.

-Taoist Pets-
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and the pets level will be

upgraded by killing the mobs will be stronger when it reaches level 7

-DailyQuest-
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp-

-Statues-

-The first 4 Classes reaches to level 70 will get a Golden statue in BichonWall-

-that server i have open it before 1 Month and when i start it before i get no user and i made many updated and still get no user so i change alot of game and i restart game .give that to many net cafe Tommrrow online will be okay and thx

YOUR REALLY 1 PIECE OF CAMEL CRAP !!!
you have just been proved to be a liar , 1 of your lame assed excuses for closing the server was to make it a 5 class server , and yet your still sticking with the same as b4 !!!! and even comments from your discord channel proved you had a user count and yet your claiming with your badly broken illiterate english that you had no users , i am pretty sure the mir community looking at this crap your throwing up will make sure your claims of 50-60 users will never happen !!!!! you have the morals of a goat !!!! lets hope you get banned off lomcn for good you dress wearing prick !!!
Will happily pay someone to DOS this crap :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.