Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The worst thing about this is some people will play and pay, after all our warnings, and some weeks from now they will be crying because they were scammed.

Come on guys. You can't possibly be that stupid, don't play this ****.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I would recommend all players to avoid this server.

The Server Owner has been known to shutdown and restart servers most probably for a quick cash grab. While I cannot stop people from playing this server. I urge people not to Donate a single dime.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Mods / Admins.. It's about time now, do your job.. It's not on anymore. You happily banned Daydie for advertising to much back in the day, you happily take Zedina server name away over personal **** ( i know zedina an arsehole but still )

Every i.p / related i.p of this dude just needs straight up banning. Beyond a joke now, let me guess going to give a paragraph of pure bullshit how 3-4 people wouldn't think its fair on the community banning his rights to advertise.

This looks so much worst on the community.

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Live after 1 hours

-Happy New Year-

Welcome to Psychology Server.

-GameMaster is - Psychology

-Server Rate: Med Rate

-Server Live Date: 4 January -

Download Full Client: not allowed to post links here

-Join Our Discord For latest new-

-Discord Channel-

discord.gg

Join the Psychology Mir2 Discord Server!
not allowed to post links here

-Classes Available: -Warrior - Wizard -Taoist -Assassin-

-Startlevel: 25

-StartingGold: 0

-StartingItem-

-Level Cap: 100

-Charcters Kit-

*Warrior*

*Wizard*

*Taoist*

*Assassin*

-Start will be in border town-

-Skill-
Warrior
WingWong

Wizard-
AlmightyPush

-Taoist-

SwordofLight

Asssassin

JudiciaryHand

-Item Grades-

-Common-

-Superior-

-Rare-

-Legendary-

-Mythical-

-TrustMerchant-

-ConquestWar-

-LastManStanding-

-New Spells-

-Item Level Feature-

-LevelingArea-

-Sabukwall will take place every Friday and monday at 9 (server time)

Gambling NPC's: Guessing game
Guess the NPC's number from 1 to 10. It costs 250k gold but you get 1 million if you win!

Gambling NPC's: Dice Roll
Click 'Roll' to roll the dice. If your number is HIGHER than the NPC's number then you win! It costs 10k gold to play.

-GlobalShout NPC-

Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold .

Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.

-Guild Wars-

It will cost you 300k Gold for 3 hours. You can do this on all the guildes.

Skills;

New skills have been made for each Characters in the game.

-Taoist Pets-
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and the pets level will be

upgraded by killing the mobs will be stronger when it reaches level 7

-DailyQuest-
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp-

-Statues-

-The first 4 Classes reaches to level 70 will get a Golden statue in BichonWall-
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
@Return whats the reason on the restart?
like i said sir i do many updated and still get 2-3 online only and when i try to give game to my all friends at net cafe say game its have no online and people lvl 85+ so why to play better to rester it

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. This is not what LOMCN is about

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Could it also be the fact the donations dried up and the best time for donations is the start of a server so decided to relaunch for another burst of donations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
like i said sir i do many updated and still get 2-3 online only and when i try to give game to my all friends at net cafe say game its have no online and people lvl 85+ so why to play better to rester it
Your friends aka XaioXin/Remedi? who also have a really shitty rep around here?

You do understand that was the wrong thing to do? the current players were the only thing keeping this ad active on LOMCN. You've just got rid of your lifeline..

people are calling your server a cash cow server.. and your just living up to that...

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
Could it also be the fact the donations dried up and the best time for donations is the start of a server so decided to relaunch for another burst of donations?

Your friends aka XaioXin/Remedi? who also have a really shitty rep around here?

You do understand that was the wrong thing to do? the current players were the only thing keeping this ad active on LOMCN. You've just got rid of your lifeline..

people are calling your server a cash cow server.. and your just living up to that...
not yet sir this server get no user so there no donated just 6 people do donated before and everyone do donated like 10-20pound so its not money to all talking about donated and cash lol you all attack me give ban me for ever in lomcn n thx and i said to people who make donated before you will get you donated in new start and there people do back cash so i have take nothing on the server all just need to say any talk bad for me lol

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
So you reset your server because your friends told you to? LMFAO **** me.... honestly I dno how this twat ain’t banned

Queenyimoogi yano...
Post automatically merged:

He’s the same @Martyn .... I can see content in horizon Mir that’s exactly the same here kek... even the items wow this is something else....

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
i dont no why people actually pay money on this, some guy was ranting him and his friends spent around 50 quid in the GS, gm reset the server the next day or so lmfao not to mention the server was barely up a month just like all of his, says it all really. people were warned plenty about this guy and his servers, if your going to waste money on this guys servers its your own fault tbh.

hassawi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
so these people got a refund?
not even a penny.

please ban him

Live after 1 hours

-Happy New Year-

Welcome to Psychology Server.

-GameMaster is - Psychology

-Server Rate: Med Rate

-Server Live Date: 4 January -

Download Full Client: https://mega.nz/#!UOxXAKKK!lIU_tMdWkqQStMhAWc_g9i4fN0SpIs--6BELuov-tQg

-Join Our Discord For latest new-

-Discord Channel-

discord.gg

Join the Psychology Mir2 Discord Server!

-Classes Available: -Warrior - Wizard -Taoist -Assassin-

-Startlevel: 25

-StartingGold: 0

-StartingItem-

-Level Cap: 100

-Charcters Kit-

*Warrior*

*Wizard*

*Taoist*

*Assassin*

-Start will be in border town-

-Skill-
Warrior
WingWong

Wizard-
AlmightyPush

-Taoist-

SwordofLight

Asssassin

JudiciaryHand

-Item Grades-

-Common-

-Superior-

-Rare-

-Legendary-

-Mythical-

-TrustMerchant-

-ConquestWar-

-LastManStanding-

-New Spells-

-Item Level Feature-

-LevelingArea-

-Sabukwall will take place every Friday and monday at 9 (server time)

Gambling NPC's: Guessing game
Guess the NPC's number from 1 to 10. It costs 250k gold but you get 1 million if you win!

Gambling NPC's: Dice Roll
Click 'Roll' to roll the dice. If your number is HIGHER than the NPC's number then you win! It costs 10k gold to play.

-GlobalShout NPC-

Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold .

Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.

-Guild Wars-

It will cost you 300k Gold for 3 hours. You can do this on all the guildes.

Skills;

New skills have been made for each Characters in the game.

-Taoist Pets-
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and the pets level will be

upgraded by killing the mobs will be stronger when it reaches level 7

-DailyQuest-
- Quest Systems to give out buff's and item level system exp-

-Statues-

-The first 4 Classes reaches to level 70 will get a Golden statue in BichonWall-
-

players lost faith in this didn't you got it ?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. This is not what LOMCN is about
Agreed :(

Nailed it , just 1 greedy mofo lying to get more donations !!

complete rubbish , the night before he closed it there were 10 online even at 330am , this is nothing more than a money grab !!! and to scam others out of more money he has not even refunded any of the donations he took because he has no money to do that , hes hoping to try and refund people on future donations !!!

not yet sir this server get no user so there no donated just 6 people do donated before and everyone do donated like 10-20pound so its not money to all talking about donated and cash lol you all attack me give ban me for ever in lomcn n thx and i said to people who make donated before you will get you donated in new start and there people do back cash so i have take nothing on the server all just need to say any talk bad for me lol
complete rubbish , you took donations , wiped the server restarted it , noones gonna restart your crappy server after all this , and the donators want a refund via paypal not from the crap you have just thrown up !!

so these people got a refund?
nope he has no money to refund hes spent it

This egyptian prick needs to be made an example of and banned , lomcn cannot seriously allow his actions to go unpunished !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.