Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
You should be able to get it back via PayPal a lot less hassle you paid for something that’s not as expected
in the process of emailing paypal about this as well
Post automatically merged:

Ok fine well it's just taking us a while to decide on the best course of action tbh but I think we have a majority decision now..
good :)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Atleast when you ban him, if he tries to make another copy and paste server, you’ll know it, as his English is bad, you’ll see the same content of the past 5 servers now?

AND atleast if he does, he might try do something decent to not get banned :)

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Atleast when you ban him, if he tries to make another copy and paste server, you’ll know it, as his English is bad, you’ll see the same content of the past 5 servers now?

AND atleast if he does, he might try do something decent to not get banned :)
Agreed, I didnt need the avoid tag to notice it was bullshit. Kinda gives it away when they advertise an upcoming server then it goes live a week later, to not ban him makes it look like the community condones his behaviour.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I am on both sides of the fence with this. Its a tough one. They ban him and his IP he then gets another ip (easy to do) and starts again under a diferant name. As the server comes up only then really will people notice who it is by then they could have already donated. Then the Banning proccess again.. Rinse and repeat.

Leave it as is with HUGE warnings on it that way people are constantly warned. That way he does not make a new server so the warning stays in place all the time he is here. That way everone on LOMCN can see what an absolute con mearchent he is and decide for themselves if they feel lucky or not.

Personally i want to see him and all of his servers scrubbed off the face of the earth but apparently america are a bit busy with Iran to fulfill my request.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I’d rather u slap an AVOID notice on it, as if new ppl join LOMCN and don’t know the story behind certain GMs they will download a server if it’s fresh with an advert.

Atleast if new users join and see the red flags they won’t download that one.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If you need to put " AVOID " next to a server, then it shouldn't be here in the first place.

Think if everywhere online took this same approach " they can change their i.p so **** it we'll just let it keep happening " lol. wtf

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
If you need to put " AVOID " next to a server, then it shouldn't be here in the first place.

Think if everywhere online took this same approach " they can change their i.p so **** it we'll just let it keep happening " lol. wtf
^^^^^

I know what to do, when you click on it, make it look like a virus page lmfao

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
it wont let me donate... can you send me info on how to donate?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I donate to servers quite frequently when I play them, as long as you can see some effort has gone into making the servers enjoyable for the players.

His servers are known on the forum for being re-propped up with what seems to be worse and worse attempts at server adverts.
If you think "oh thats a server I want to play" from his adverts; please reconsider.

Reactions: Sanjian

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Tbf with all the catch up mechanics on Prims n the fact it gets solid attention from GMs, idk why tf anyone wud download his trash over givin prims a try lol

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
He wants to make cash cow servers w.e but the fact after all that being said from admins and you lot giving him a chance. He openly ignored every single admin and made ANOTHER server thread. You say for us to give you ideas ideas on ******* what? The guys clearly taking the piss out of yas cause you wont do anything to sort it. Also if anything you have allowed him to scam the community in the sake of it looking busy. If i hear one more thing about it harms the community i wont even bother replying anymore cause if you allow some one to take the piss like he has and nothing has become of it says everything.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
This server is no longer allowed to be advertised on LOMCN nor will future posts be accepted.

Anyone who did donate I recommend you try to get your money back via PayPal if you are unhappy, anyone still currently playing good luck.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
tai alot many people still need to play at my game i think not fine to remove the dowload link lol .

Edited by Sean - Link removed

Sorry Return but due to issues we are not allowing you to advertise your server via our forums. Your free to advertise on a different platform. As a backup option if people really want to play your game they are free to get in contact via private message and you can send them the link.

Reactions: Return
Status
Not open for further replies.