Legend Of Mir2 Ruby Supreme

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Language: English

Server Type: Crystal Mir2
Exp Rates: x32
Starting level: 1

https://mega.nz/#!XUM1wQhS!wh0eAS5uSVpi_Jtyw1v27ng3GLtxYkHOqOZj9UEb-aU - full client
Server shows 8 users online but I can't connect to the server, the IP is correct as posted in both mir2config and mir2test ini files - 86.10.144.207

Unpacking rar reported several files corrupt but I suppose that should not affect letting me to char login panel at least.

C:\Mir2-Ruby Supreme\Supreme Crystal Client.rar: Checksum error in Client For Crystal Server 2.8\Data\CArmour\19.Lib. The file is corrupt
C:\Mir2-Ruby Supreme\Supreme Crystal Client.rar: Checksum error in Client For Crystal Server 2.8\Data\Magic2.Lib. The file is corrupt
C:\Mir2-Ruby Supreme\Supreme Crystal Client.rar: Checksum error in Client For Crystal Server 2.8\Data\Map\ShandaMir2\Objects21.Lib. The file is corrupt

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
Server shows 8 users online but I can't connect to the server, the IP is correct as posted in both mir2config and mir2test ini files - 86.10.144.207

Unpacking rar reported several files corrupt but I suppose that should not affect letting me to char login panel at least.

Every time I try to log in to this server I get Attempting to connect!
I think this one need to be moved to Upcomming servers!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thread locked - Server no longer online based on above comments

@KingOfKings - get in touch if this is not the case and happy to re-open

Status
Not open for further replies.