Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Some pictures before and after the SW war... I was had a lot of pictures but they deleted without my will !
also will upload more screen shot soon
Any screenshots people have, please feel free to upload them, Show off kit, solo'in bosses group hunt etc etc.

Thanks.

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017
Still struggling to download, some of the files on your download links say they are no longer available so have no way of getting the files i need to play.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Still struggling to download, some of the files on your download links say they are no longer available so have no way of getting the files i need to play.
sorry About that ! autopatcher will be ready Soon. For now u can download and follow guides here.
Copy Every Thing on Them And put on Any CrystalMir You have ! and will work fine

Data And Maps > http://www.mediafire.com/file/0xi4asv33798kig/Legend+Of+Mir2+SuperNova.rar
Last Patch > http://www.mediafire.com/file/ijb6o15jlia7kgf/LastPatch(2).rar

Last edited:

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010
Enjoying the server, just a question are spells like poison cloud/ crosshalfmoon and flamefield rare?

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
Can you either setup a Auto Patch, or atleast rar up the full client to download, this is ****ing stupid.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
It’s also not difficult to create an autopatcher like every other server , but alas , here we are , downloading separate files and manually doing it all like 2012

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
It’s also not difficult to create an autopatcher like every other server , but alas , here we are , downloading separate files and manually doing it all like 2012
i have some issues with my paypal and will sort it and The AutoPatcher will be Ready lol ! thats out my will

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:18 AM ----------

bk up

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
I have updated everything and i log in to a black map im not the only one apparantly is there a file missing or something??