Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
tbh its nothing new i knew most gonne spam its EE clone thats all cuz iceman realesed ee source.
well am myself benefited more from ee source and improved my knowledge about coding . i recoded some features from EE source to my source.
but that doesnt mean everyone try to open a server blame him and spam **** about his server cause u think that hes using EE files at least give it a try ot leave it if u dont like.
dont blame me or anyone else recoding EE source or even using EE source '' should of blame iceman and not us''
at least we knows how to recode , how to add more , give us a try thats all ( no one of u started as a big coder ).

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
he has a point although it has no relevance to WOW he likes Wow he's slapped a bit fo WOW posters so be it ....

al this flame even if it was a EE clone what else is there to play Chrons is **** and Dead (Hopefully to be revived by V2 )
Arcadia had 90+ stalls 4heroes was **** and corrupt

how about just give it ago if u don't like it leave and explain why

or add suggestions like remove that tele stone and add a scaled-down version

maybe remove leveling caves as i always see that as a **** option to lvl

ill give it ago and see what its like and leave my honest feed back and suggestion.

GL AND ALL THE BEST FOR LAUNCH

Reactions: Flatline and 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
dude calm down dont cry now because ur server was banned on lomcn ... go on another table and sign

3g cant wait to be up :)
<3 im doing my best really mate test last part of the game tonight and mybe launch 2moro if its all done
Post automatically merged:

the client needs an update , and the autopatcher seems doesn't work for me ..

patcher will be ready soon .
client worked fine

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I dont really know how ads like this been accepted + Basic EE files + Few caraton images 😂😂.

Then urs shouldn’t be allowed to be on Lomcn rofl, I didn’t see anything new about ur server, for **** sake you kept the SAME DROP FILES FROM EDENS bosses dropping outdated legendaries, level 60 items dropping at lvl 30, so on... It was literally Copy and Paste EE... so either write something worth looking at or be gone haha

Good luck on server,

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Then urs shouldn’t be allowed to be on Lomcn rofl, I didn’t see anything new about ur server, for **** sake you kept the SAME DROP FILES FROM EDENS bosses dropping outdated legendaries, level 60 items dropping at lvl 30, so on... It was literally Copy and Paste EE... so either write something worth looking at or be gone haha

Good luck on server,
thank you mate :)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Honestly dont know why people giving bad input. I mean each to there own right? but **** me if you dont like it dont play. most of you sit and moan and ask omg no mir to play... Then when some one does make one. with a slight hint of others work they got slated and call server **** before even trying. Ill hold my judgement till im ingame.
On that note and goodluck stop replying to clowns please. and just focus on your own work. test pvp damages ect.

Reactions: floryn1234

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Honestly dont know why people giving bad input. I mean each to there own right? but **** me if you dont like it dont play. most of you sit and moan and ask omg no mir to play... Then when some one does make one. with a slight hint of others work they got slated and call server **** before even trying. Ill hold my judgement till im ingame.
On that note and goodluck stop replying to clowns please. and just focus on your own work. test pvp damages ect.
thank you for ur comment mate .

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Why you guys give him a chance ? We started from somewhere right.

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Not saying the servers going to be bad, i agree dont knock it till ya try it but for god sake use a random user name and password one you have not used on any other server if anyone is going to play this.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Unfortunately he's showing nothing more than the usual which is THE MOST complained about problem on this forum.

Grabbing a source and releasing as is with maybe a couple additional items with the intention to make a little money for a couple months and then leaving it.

NPCs/Maps/Mobs/Stats/Events all identical...and then told to play it and see the new stuff for yourself? No lol...if your advert isn't showcasing anything other than a copy and paste release, then majority won't play and you get the responses you're seeing.

There is no reason to hide the additions on your advert unless you have no additions.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Why you guys give him a chance ? We started from somewhere right.
He was asked what's new. The response was "I don't need to show you"
Can't really complain that people then become skeptical.

An advert should promote features and content to attract players. Surely that's the goal, right?
Not just list the default source features, unless that is all there is.

Reactions: Sanjian

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
+1 to the user and pass thing. The server might be great doesn’t change the fact you can’t trust the GM.

Before you give me another “ lol untrusted member nice comment” I’m not the one releasing a cash grab server with no real new stuff.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Main post updated with autopatcher download link

holo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2014
no mate its just a name i liked to name my server (WarCraft) thats all

You realise that's a very bad thing to do right? It's quite simply bad faith.

If you are going to name a server after something, it should be inspired by it. I'm not saying you need to try and import the entirety of the warcraft universe into the mir engine, but starting towards that goal would have made an interesting server.

Making maps based on the areas of WoW? Start with say Stormwind and Elywnn Forest, then Westfall, slowly expanding and filling in maps. It would be kinda awesome to try and see. Maybe then start adding some of the WoW systems, teleport stones to recall group to dungeons, anyone? Main part of leveling done on outside maps, with instanced dungeons/bosses with daily cooldowns? BoE/BoP gear? Sets? Hell, you could try adding as many of the classes/specs as possible, the chaos of balancing them might end up balanced in it's own way (rock paper sissors lizard spock?) Add the trinity system to mir would be really interesting, tanks, healers and dps.

But you're not even trying to be inspired by warcraft, you're just using the name as a cheap publicity stunt, and that's just boring and kinda sad imo.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Wouldn't you want to show videos / screen shot's of these new spells / the connection to world craft? The whole point of LOMCN is to advertise your server, off this advert there is no connection to war craft at all.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Feel free to give constructive criticism but I would agree with trying the features and files first to confirm or asking questions to the GM who has answered them quite honestly above even in the face of the answer being a negative one.

As for the untrusted side of things again go about it in a constructive way - Post evidence to backup your claim in a new thread / flag it to the mod team if its serious as right now its just comments without evidence which holds no merit.

Everyone's got to start somewhere - good luck with the server! (Would maybe put a disclaimer in that is has nothing to do with Warcraft to avoid some of the hate! :) )