Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
i would of posted the pros and cons about the ad but whats the point, people that are being negative towards the server ad will probs be the guys donating/playing the server the most.

all i can say is GoodLuck

Reactions: 3gena

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
nothing else to play atm and people smashing into the the gm, it takes 20 minutes to download and a couple of hours to see if its worth playing people acting like hes trying to charge 40 quid to play or somet.

about gm trust as well, ben literally sold items and it was the best server iv ever played, play it or don't fking hell

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nobodys even giving him a hard time, just asking what the relationship to warcraft is, turns out nothing he just likes the name which is perfectly fine but imo shouldn't of used the WoW graphics to advertise seems lazy.

just wondering why he'd not want to post videos / screen of his new features hes coded in, correct me if i'm wrong if hes coded in new features, he should be promoting them here right?

Reactions: XaioXin and Emzie

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
As above, seems like a lazy advert. not a fan of the WoW connection. I actually thought it was a WoW server with a mir setting to it lol.

Not a fan of levelling areas, it's a no from me but good luck

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
As above, seems like a lazy advert. not a fan of the WoW connection. I actually thought it was a WoW server with a mir setting to it lol.

Same, drop the WoW connection/name and it might get more interest from Mir folk. I instantly thought there was more WoW links, as soon as I read it wasn't - completely turned off. Sorry, think most here will feel the same.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Valkyrie has put some Wow weapon Skins into his server, was expecting something like that and some mobs or summet xD

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
although i must admit the name is ****, good time for a fresh server to come up, hoping it will last longer than 4 weeks.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

not a fan either mate but looks like you can only enter 1 a day for 30mins?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Feel free to give constructive criticism but I would agree with trying the features and files first to confirm

Have not, nor will I ever play a server that has features that aren't described in the advert lol.

More often than not, judging by numerous other server adverts that do the exact same thing, these features don't exist, or will be worked on once confirmed there is sufficient income from the base files to warrant the work.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Crafting Feature
Crafting Feature is based on mining so get ur pickaxe ready for the journey

I won't comment on the rant about the pointless name or the hidding features you mentioned but when i read this i simply know you are just one more retard making a server.

It has been nearly 20 years since mir launch. Since there i would guess a good few thousand people have tried Mir and obviously didn't like it since a few hundred are left. Do you think there is a SINGLE PERSON that the moment his pickaxe hit the wall was thrilled and felt the need to swing it again?

Most of us were arround 15yrs old when we first played mir and now we are over 30 with a ton of obligations and you think that the few hours we have to relax and have some fun we will spend them...afk mining?

Yes the mir players/community are dickheads but the real reason mir is not dying but is dead is the server makers that feel afk leveling spells,mining,fishing,whatever should be part of the game. Its not dead because of those afk "activities" but because the GMs are so retarded and stuck to the past they haven't made the required effort to evolve it.

So ye, have your pickaxe ready, stick it you know where and enjoy the journey with the other 3-4 people that will play your obviously well-though and innovative server.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Most of us were arround 15yrs old when we first played mir and now we are over 30 with a ton of obligations and you think that the few hours we have to relax and have some fun we will spend them...afk mining?
is it really hard for u mate to afk char mining while ur eenjoy hunting , pking , lvling on ur main char ? anyway im not forcing ppl to join the server mate
or even asking them to play its simple really if u wanna play your welcome if not thats ur choise ( if you have a nice word say it if not dont reply simple)
thank you anyway

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
well i didnt need to show everything ingame at lomcn adver u need to play and discover ur self the new bosses , new spells , all features.
If you dont want to show everything about your Server on lomcn... why advertise it on lomcn ? :rolleyes:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Btw you can only add so many words. before your allowed to type more if im correct. @Tai ? But agree could add a little more but ive seen basic ones get more acceptance. there isnt many people making new servers as it is play or dont xD
Post automatically merged:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
We all know he hasn't coded any features :p I just didn't want to be the first to say it. If he had some sort of newly coded feature in here it would be advertised like no tomorrow.

I'll still play regardless just wish people was more Honest in their adverts.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
@Piff1 your a junky anyway ya little rat no one likes you ya mong

Good one, i donated 30£ to 4heros which i played for 3 days.. Pretty sure junkys don't spend money on mir xD

Nice input to the thread though 10/10.

No doubt one of Chris's little salty squad.

Reactions: XaioXin

Old Timer

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2019
I am at wits end. I have got as far as the louncher, but I get a system messg about some sort of missing path or file or sometning. What the heck do I do now??

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

You have to remember who the vocal majority actually is in Mir these days. The same people that no-life new servers 18h a day, etc. (You only have to look at the discord to see people begging for early release, even for this, like crackhead's) They NEED systems that provide a time-based advantage because they know that they have time others don't.

Of-course people are scared to innovate, especially when they are told it won't work, over and over again.
It does happen occasionally tho.