Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Old Timer - It's just an error around missing files - as the guys say the server isn't up yet so i wouldn't worry too much - would maybe advise trying another server just to make sure your computer works with the mir files and if it does i would chalk it up to just the server + launcher aren't ready yet and wouldn't worry unless you get that message after the server is live and have re-run the patcher after that date

Old Timer

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2019
@Old Timer - It's just an error around missing files - as the guys say the server isn't up yet so i wouldn't worry too much - would maybe advise trying another server just to make sure your computer works with the mir files and if it does i would chalk it up to just the server + launcher aren't ready yet and wouldn't worry unless you get that message after the server is live and have re-run the patcher after that date
OK I have played MIR on this PC for sometime, Been playing for about 15 yeas or so. Looking forward to [laying again.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Yes I know that..but this is what I get when use the launcher....... View attachment 21403

please someone help
its not my autopatcher mybe u downloaded wrong one , if u got right patcher u must be able to download full client except new exe till Launch.
autopatcher link
Post automatically merged:

-SERVER LAUNCHING TOMORROW 1/8/2019 AT 8PM.
-You can send me ur feedback @discord channel.
-Hope you guys enjoy playing it.

-LAST ATTENTION DONT FORGET TO CREATE YOUR CHAR WITH NEW ID AND PASSWORD
DONT BLAME ME LOSING YOUR INFO TO FOURHEROES GAMEMASTERS

--AutoPatcher--

Last edited:
Reactions: jojosilicon

Old Timer

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2019
I just ran the patch and went to the sign in page to make a player. got a messg that said I had to wrong version of the game. I would like to get tyhis sorted before the game goes live if I can.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I just ran the patch and went to the sign in page to make a player. got a messg that said I had to wrong version of the game. I would like to get tyhis sorted before the game goes live if I can.
this will be sorted when game go live mate
Post automatically merged:

------------SERVER LAUNCHING------------
After 2 hour and half from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojosilicon

Old Timer

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2019
Right, so heres the thing. I have 2 client exe's one I was told to change to clientold and just says client. so which one do I use tonight??

aria

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2016
i just keep getting wrong version message any help?

Reactions: Myth