Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I'm enjoying it, but I'm a casual player, hour here an there... item progression might slow me down though, as I'm solo and it seems bosses drop the next stuff...

there is a lack of mir 2 servers, that's why it has people on it. people always love the start of servers... the early grind is so much more fun than the higher end grind imo.

If there would be a mir2 server in the making ... how you guys would like it to be?

Content up to what?
What features?
Low rate such as lv 40 in 1 month?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Would prefer at least 2 years until lvl40. Can't get enough of it.

From my experience from mir3, you cant make peace with fire and ice, ppls always want either LOW or either moderated with caps.

Saddly Mir in general cant hold a big player base that the ones who want moderated exp to stick on a lowrate due usercount.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
If there would be a mir2 server in the making ... how you guys would like it to be?

Content up to what?
What features?
Low rate such as lv 40 in 1 month?

I recommend to make such topic here:

In mir 2 chat if u want proper answers, not in their server AD!
Post automatically merged:

Would prefer at least 2 years until lvl40. Can't get enough of it.

2 years till 50 is just good enough:)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
if ya talking euro, remember spending months and months in bw mines.. lol even at 30+ because the BC mobs hurt to much lol!! I remember duo'in the connection path in BC with AZREAL lol, for hours an hours..

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
if ya talking euro, remember spending months and months in bw mines.. lol even at 30+ because the BC mobs hurt to much lol!! I remember duo'in the connection path in BC with AZREAL lol, for hours an hours..

i wonder whats the demand in the 'market' for a euro mir2 copy

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
i wonder whats the demand in the 'market' for a euro mir2 copy
Got to agree with Martyn, as much as I love Low Rates, I'm a father now which means less time especially juggling around work. Therefore I personally would only contemplate a Low Rate which is a little higher than Euro.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Got to agree with Martyn, as much as I love Low Rates, I'm a father now which means less time especially juggling around work. Therefore I personally would only contemplate a Low Rate which is a little higher than Euro.

Thats why i asked if lv 40 in 1month should be ok, as in the market demand is a spot for a euro mir2, however i know what players want, they dont look to stay forever on a level however they dont like things to have a fast phase tho.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Thats why i asked if lv 40 in 1month should be ok, as in the market demand is a spot for a euro mir2, however i know what players want, they dont look to stay forever on a level however they dont like things to have a fast phase tho.

Ok i will try be a bit less sarcastic here.

So you believe the thing people need right now is another euro clone that will take 30 days of leveling to hit level 40.

I would like to hear your thoughts about how people are going to have fun in those 30 days and what their gameplan will be. For example they might need to level for 10-15 days to do lvl33>40 which is sort of understandable and sort of fun since you do have some spells and caves to hunt in. Can you please explain how people are supposed to have fun for 15-20 days leveling lvl1>33?

Reactions: LOMValkyrie

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Ok i will try be a bit less sarcastic here.

So you believe the thing people need right now is another euro clone that will take 30 days of leveling to hit level 40.

I would like to hear your thoughts about how people are going to have fun in those 30 days and what their gameplan will be. For example they might need to level for 10-15 days to do lvl33>40 which is sort of understandable and sort of fun since you do have some spells and caves to hunt in. Can you please explain how people are supposed to have fun for 15-20 days leveling lvl1>33?

Im just asking because i know theres Artificial and easymode's low rate euro vanilla type of servers coming so i wonder what players really want to.

If i want a "futuristic" remash of a game i can simple play AAA mmorpg games. I personally keep staying on mir because of the nostalgia.
Post automatically merged:

Use your imagination... you know actually make something different.
Copying Korea patch by patch is not the answer.

If Wemade or Shanda would come here with a OFFICIAL Mir2/3 server it would easily be FULL 300++ online,

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
There’s only so much nostalgia you can take, after over 10 years of rinse repeat Euro style.

People like Mir because of the 3 main things.

Isometric viewpoint
Openworld
Full loot PK

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
There’s no demand for another euro mir 2 at all. Doesn’t matter who releases

There is demand for a well run server with steady content releases , new maps , new mobs , new quests , new spells , and actual custom features

Custom features are not blue weapons.

Doesn’t matter what rate it is , if it’s good people will play medium rate high rate , all the current high rates are/were releases by clueless Gms who didn’t know how to manage things properly

Dare><Devil

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 30, 2013
absoulte shambles of a server, so at sabuk wall, the little GM pets died and droped there items, so the GM returned the items to his little pals........ he even @made an item because the player which picked up the item wouldnt return...

so what kind of server is this? unless your his pal, you got no chance, GM just returns there items and even @Made items to replace the missing, this was not for everyone but only for his friends guild which have the wall.

the GM even stated this was a drop zone before the war started, then his pals started dropping there nice items probably already @made and the GM shows up makes us return the items to his pals and even @Made..........

so i sugguest if you are planning on starting, its nothing but a corrupt pile of ****

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
absoulte shambles of a server, so at sabuk wall, the little GM pets died and droped there items, so the GM returned the items to his little pals........ he even @made an item because the player which picked up the item wouldnt return...

so what kind of server is this? unless your his pal, you got no chance, GM just returns there items and even @Made items to replace the missing, this was not for everyone but only for his friends guild which have the wall.

the GM even stated this was a drop zone before the war started, then his pals started dropping there nice items probably already @made and the GM shows up makes us return the items to his pals and even @Made..........

so i sugguest if you are planning on starting, its nothing but a corrupt pile of ****

Took less than 3 days :rolleyes: