Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Surely this deserves the [Avoid] tag?

I guess that would depend on evidence. So far just one person claims the incident happened. You'd think some of the (apparently)50 that were online would take issue with @make'ing items for his friends if it was as public as suggested.

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Even one claim is enough to deter someone from playing the server if they read it. I guess my question would be however, how do you know it was @made? Could it not be that they had a spare kicking around in the guilds storage?

Pretty bold statement to make after 3 days.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
No @make item done .
Post automatically merged:

Any mod or admin can clean this thread please ?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
No @make item done .

Any mod or admin can clean this thread please ?
Feel free to explain what happened... The scenario seems plausible at least.
Simply asking for an accusation to be removed or outright ignoring it is laughable.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
What's funny is it's the same 4-5 people trash talking the server through the entire thread ( some of which are current /future rival server owners :rolleyes:, one of which's server just lost all its user's to this one lol ) , we get that you didn't like it on the first day you tried it or you don't feel people should play for whatever reason, and you left feedback on page 1 but is it really worth 7 more pages of shyte and jumping on/liking everything negative posted instantly to prove a point? It just makes you guys look bitter to be truthful.

/Fusion

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
I tried this server got to about lvl 40.

its quite fun when you realise the goal of the server, 3gena doesn't want any of these quests or fancy systems.
He just wanted to focus a server around pk and bossing which is what hes done.

I've stopped playing now i just wanted a short term few hours mir fix, but mainly because i find it hard to play any eden files because of the clunkyness of pvp not because the server is "bad".

For a first server you've done just fine 3gena.

Regards
Valkyrie

Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I tried this server got to about lvl 40.

its quite fun when you realise the goal of the server, 3gena doesn't want any of these quests or fancy systems.
He just wanted to focus a server around pk and bossing which is what hes done.

I've stopped playing now i just wanted a short term few hours mir fix, but mainly because i find it hard to play any eden files because of the clunkyness of pvp not because the server is "bad".

For a first server you've done just fine 3gena.

Regards
Valkyrie
thank you mate for ur reply <3
im focusin on quests atm , game is alrdy had alot of kits , caves , skills , most balanced

What's funny is it's the same 4-5 people trash talking the server through the entire thread ( some of which are current /future rival server owners :rolleyes:, one of which's server just lost all its user's to this one lol ) , we get that you didn't like it on the first day you tried it or you don't feel people should play for whatever reason, and you left feedback on page 1 but is it really worth 7 more pages of shyte and jumping on/liking everything negative posted instantly to prove a point? It just makes you guys look bitter to be truthful.

/Fusion
i asked admin to remove thier replies . anyway im reading thier comments as a positive energy (ill be better).
<3 thank you for ur feed back bro

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Tried the server on the day of launch, didn’t like the balance and rarity of the 2nd kit, many players made u aware of this and at first you was abit defensive and in denial which put me off the server.
Since then I’ve come back to the game, noticed you have finally took onboard what a lot of people have said and adjusted things and added more common items for 35-40 to mob drops, since this small update I’ve found the server to be quite fun with plenty of pk.
All these comments from future server owners etc are pretty pathetic, you’re making standard euro clones and trying to slate another persons server which is actually kind of custom and not just the same **** we’ve all played for years.
Keep up the good work 3Gena, hoping the updates keep rolling in

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
All for abit of trolling but @Sanjian and @Chalace you should both focus on your own servers before jumping onto others.... this has happens continuously every time files get released, people will soon stop playing as they become a bore, much like Torozor files.

Focus on your own servers (Chalace doesn't even have an advert tracking his) and make a reason for these servers not to exist

Reactions: astrix and 3gena

Jija

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 8, 2019
Mir is past it's best now. Who wants to play a game where a few level 24/7 with multis and services so they can pk anyone else to make irl money selling items? Yes some can defeat higher levels but what matters most is speed, then level. User counts hardly over 150 any more and that only for a couple weeks. Have no idea how to attract players back except to say that playing for pk was always the minority now they only ones who bother to download
I used to have time to play a lot, now I dont so cannot compete with people/teams online 12+ hours a day. This is the reality of mir now. Your players have less time and those that didnt play euro have no idea what it was like to play with 1000+ online when Pkers were hunted down and punished for being red

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I was at this sabuk, Shurikan repeatly kept dropping his CrystalHelmetDc Added, it got given back twice, one of our members got it and refused to return so the GM came to us at SW, dropped the player a normal crystalhelmDC, the player dropped the added one. Was clearly @made

He shouted 5 minutes before Sabuk started stating body drops were on, 10 minutes later he's returning some players items and not other, @making items, it was a **** show of a war.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Probably made items for his little group of followers that bum around on every server together , the same guys that think a PK focused server will last any longer than a month , as they never do. You can’t make a sever based only on PvE and you can’t make one based only on PvP , not if you want it to last , thought people realised that by now

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I was at this sabuk, Shurikan repeatly kept dropping his CrystalHelmetDc Added, it got given back twice, one of our members got it and refused to return so the GM came to us at SW, dropped the player a normal crystalhelmDC, the player dropped the added one. Was clearly @made

He shouted 5 minutes before Sabuk started stating body drops were on, 10 minutes later he's returning some players items and not other, @making items, it was a **** show of a war.

^ exactly what happened. Was an absolute joke. How this server still has 50 odd players is beyond me, I certainly won’t be playing after that absolute shambles.