Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Morganja

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 11, 2017
Mir is past it's best now. Who wants to play a game where a few level 24/7 with multis and services so they can pk anyone else to make irl money selling items? Yes some can defeat higher levels but what matters most is speed, then level. User counts hardly over 150 any more and that only for a couple weeks. Have no idea how to attract players back except to say that playing for pk was always the minority now they only ones who bother to download
I used to have time to play a lot, now I dont so cannot compete with people/teams online 12+ hours a day. This is the reality of mir now. Your players have less time and those that didnt play euro have no idea what it was like to play with 1000+ online when Pkers were hunted down and punished for being red
Some PKers were hunted down for being red yes, wouldn't say they got punished. The people hunting them usually got punished lol

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
No @make item done .
Post automatically merged:

Any mod or admin can clean this thread please ?

Hey,

I have kept an eye on the thread but there has been nothing that warrants removing / deleting yet.

I think your referring to the comments made around the accusation of people dropping items in Sabuk and then it being @made for them to return it but if this is what someone is saying they have experienced on the server then are able to post it as its an open discussion on peoples opinion and experiences on your server and would fall more to you or other members to counteract it rather than the mod team.

I am here more to ensure the thread stays on purpose and removing / editing spam or flame however will ensure that your other thread in the Server Advertisements is available only to you to post updates.

As always good luck with the server!

Reactions: 3gena and Martyn

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
I was at this sabuk, Shurikan repeatly kept dropping his CrystalHelmetDc Added, it got given back twice, one of our members got it and refused to return so the GM came to us at SW, dropped the player a normal crystalhelmDC, the player dropped the added one. Was clearly @made

He shouted 5 minutes before Sabuk started stating body drops were on, 10 minutes later he's returning some players items and not other, @making items, it was a **** show of a war.

I'd like to see 3gena reply to this.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'd like to see 3gena reply to this.

I have no reason to fabricate this, it's 100% how it happened, i like 3G and think he's took input really well and sorted a lot of things from day 1-2. Fact is the @made a crystal helmet so Shurikan would get his added one given back. Just facts

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
Eden Elites files have a "Log" System coded in by default, Why don't you give him the time / date he apparently @made items and ask him to also Post the information regarding that files Creation/Modification Date/Time, and you'll get to the truth? if there's nothing for him to hide, cant see this being a problem, it will clearly indicate if hes Made the Item, Dropped it.

None the less, good luck. haven't tried the server as of yet. and doubt i will but still, seems like others are enjoying it. good luck!

Reactions: 3gena

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
It will still show, the player logging system logs each character as soon as it logs in and out, tracks all forms of trade, Drop, Mail, TM, Storage, Guild Storage. And it’ll show him dropping that item, and it’ll also show him @Making that item at that time/Date.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
logs can be edited this is a moot point tbh, it either happened or it didnt, best thing to do is leave the server owner to it and move on to the next topic.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Good thing my new code you cant edit logs lol
Coming soon? Tai saw the future...

Gbv9Kc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
I have no reason to fabricate this, it's 100% how it happened, i like 3G and think he's took input really well and sorted a lot of things from day 1-2. Fact is the @made a crystal helmet so Shurikan would get his added one given back. Just facts

I 100% am on your side on this, I believe you. I just would like to see what his response is to actual proof he's been giving his pals @make'd item's etc

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Good thing my new code you cant edit logs lol
Logs can always be edited regardless of what code you use...! Log files from GM's cannot be used as evidence as the file attributes can easily be modified, so even if the file has been edited you can retain the same modification date.

Its all about trust, I wouldn't personally listen to rumours unless there was some viable concrete evidence; at the end of the day this guy has put together a server in his own time and is hosting it for people to play, why would he risk ruining trust from the player base for a single item? Seems ludicrous to me.

There will never be a solution for this kind of thing.. Trust is all we have.

FTM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2013
trying to get on game just get message saying attempting to connect to server and just runs attempts up

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
just tried it. worked fine for me..

Code:
[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://warcraftmir2.host/patcher/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=True
ServerName=
Browser=

FTM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2013
just tried it. worked fine for me..

Code:
[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://warcraftmir2.host/patcher/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=True
ServerName=
Browser=
got that still doing same

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
AutoPatcher download link (this one works fine)
Post automatically merged: