Legend Of Mir2 WarCraft. Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
well pottsy since were all being little nit picking dick heads. is mir 3 that fun also? please do tell what makes it so better than mir 2. The fact you cant drop at sw? or in general? Or isit the spells that ruin pvp completely. Or do you like the fact you can recall people on wars knock people back with firewall.
Or make them parad and not be able to walk? Tell you what that sounds amazing.

I get you guys dont like some servers but **** me every server u have a say on and if its not your own or the one your playing you slate it. Give it a ******* rest already. There is loads of servers ive seen look like a absolute bag of shite and kept my comment to my self. Ive seen half of you **** a gm off over basic files and the odd bdd red cave. .... Please just stop the hate move along for **** sake mir. 3 is shite end. There is nothing you can keep saying on all these servers about mir 2 being **** ect we have heard it all.

Reactions: XaioXin and 3gena

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol someone read into that a bit more than he should of 😂 neighbours keep you up late or somethin?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Been playing this server for a little while - Mainly because the lvling is pretty laid back and not too difficult.

However, the higher level I get, the more frustrated I get with it.
It's literally a Tao server.
Almost everyone is a tao and there's no wonder why.

They have the same SC as warriors have DC, which according to the GM is "balance" :ROFLMAO:

They are literally soloing most bosses whilst warriors struggle due to the bosses incredible regen.

Wizards are non existent.

But hey... It's all about balance, eh 3gena?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
this is refreshing because 99% of servers mages rule the roost
It's stupid... lol.

Wizards usually rule the roots with levelling which is to be expected.
But to have a single class that can solo every boss whilst all the others need a group is mindless.

If anyone wants a level55 warrior to try this server out drop me a PM.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
You set start level 20 instead of 30 as you posted :

-Increased NewbieGuild Exp to 50%.
-Start level is 30.
-Reduced Bosses Health.
-Increases Bosses Damage.
-Removed 1 luck from MirArmour.
-Reworked ImmortalSkinn Reduceing HP.
-Reduced drop of SunPotions at noob bosses.
-Reworked OmaKingSpirit damage , Ai
-changed OmaKingspirit drop.
-Removed BigMap from game.
-Added Recallset to gameshop.
-Added Recallset to droplist.
-Added new specialtorch (gain skill point , prevent dura loss).
-Added WarCraft(Wall) for 65+
-Added WoomyonWoods(Wall) for 0-64.
-Reworked StrgonStones to gain better stats each lvl.
-LastManStanding now 0-59 / 60+
-Added 1 spell for each class
-Warrior (TripleAttack)
-Wizard (Blink)
-Taoist (SwordsOfLight)
-Added new set for each class.
-Added Suspicius , crystal items to mobs drop.
-Added Crystal to crafting Menu.
-Increased All leveling area mob rs (movement speed).
-Reduced Exp list from 75-85.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
well pottsy since were all being little nit picking dick heads. is mir 3 that fun also? please do tell what makes it so better than mir 2. The fact you cant drop at sw? or in general? Or isit the spells that ruin pvp completely. Or do you like the fact you can recall people on wars knock people back with firewall.
Or make them parad and not be able to walk? Tell you what that sounds amazing.

I get you guys dont like some servers but **** me every server u have a say on and if its not your own or the one your playing you slate it. Give it a ******* rest already. There is loads of servers ive seen look like a absolute bag of shite and kept my comment to my self. Ive seen half of you **** a gm off over basic files and the odd bdd red cave. .... Please just stop the hate move along for **** sake mir. 3 is shite end. There is nothing you can keep saying on all these servers about mir 2 being **** ect we have heard it all.
Seems like Astrix feels strongly about this one haha! But very well said, although I dont play the server it seems people are just out to damage anothers reputation.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
W.e happens you aren't getting a passport 3g !

LVL me to 100 mine bass blz

/muh
s u c k me bro <3

You set start level 20 instead of 30 as you posted :
-Start level is 30.
done sorry i missed it .

good luck i will try to playing the game

thanks , hope u enjoy playing.

Been playing this server for a little while - Mainly because the lvling is pretty laid back and not too difficult.

However, the higher level I get, the more frustrated I get with it.
It's literally a Tao server.
Almost everyone is a tao and there's no wonder why.

They have the same SC as warriors have DC, which according to the GM is "balance" :ROFLMAO:

They are literally soloing most bosses whilst warriors struggle due to the bosses incredible regen.

Wizards are non existent.

But hey... It's all about balance, eh 3gena?

ill give it a missive test bro tonight and i hope its sorted.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Tao's are beyond stupid on here. Evolve skele CHM hits as hard as a 65 Warrior fully kitted, PC hitting way harder than CHM.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
the skeletons do hit hard but there slow as **** and hit slow to. server is slowly dying now anyway. from wht ive seen ppl are just waiting for wow classic n mir reborn to come out

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Euro Reborn is on a break so going to be a long wait.

You can just summon Evolve skeleton in the middle of lure, boom sorted doesn't matter that it's slow, its mental.. Pet CHM hits harder than a warriors and Poison Cloud damage is beyond broken, even wiz are strong. Warrior's seem so far behind on here it's unreal.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Euro Reborn is on a break so going to be a long wait.

You can just summon Evolve skeleton in the middle of lure, boom sorted doesn't matter that it's slow, its mental.. Pet CHM hits harder than a warriors and Poison Cloud damage is beyond broken, even wiz are strong. Warrior's seem so far behind on here it's unreal.
Shame isn’t it, as I like playing warriors!

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
warriors are **** on here even know my 66 wiz with shield got 1 hitted by ba then 1 hitted with ww. but ive quit now anyway night fishign trip thern classic when im bk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
warriors are **** on here even know my 66 wiz with shield got 1 hitted by ba then 1 hitted with ww. but ive quit now anyway night fishign trip thern classic when im bk

Very much doubt you got 1 hit through shield with either of them at 66, unless Star or Hector did it, even then it wouldn't of been WW that 1 hit you, at level 3 it hits very low 300-400 DMG, guessing Stars maybe hits 600. With shield up that's 300 DMG, that doesn't 1 hit a 66 wizz. WW is only good for flinching ranged classes really.

I've seen taos Poison Cloud tick for 600s, if you walk in that it's instant death.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Sounds like he's balanced it like Bens servers
Whirlwind hits 80%
Pc 1 hits with ease

Servers based around pk have a lot less life span but a lot more fun.

Do you have the ability to pk levels from those higher than you?
I imagine everyone being capped at 200 or w.e then only levelling when they die in pvp (lose a lvl)

Please tell me HnH is not in-game 3g lol

Edit if u balanced the pvp I'd make a wizard

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
No HnH or FlyingThrusting :( haha

Tbh i'd love lose a level / gain a level on PK, would work great here as it's fast paced pk but a little more balance would be needed on here.