Legend of Sparta “Mir2 HighRate”

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Honestly herc.. yano I'm cool with you but i was reading the feedback in the channels ect to some what go off ( so i could possibly play) as I'm not going to lie that red ui made me stop watching my mate stream for the 5mins he was doing so..
But back to the point of you deleting the whole 2 chat sections.. annoyed me a little i get you dont want negative feedback and comments ect you've completely restricted my view on the game as i wont be playing the data nor can i now see the bugs or negative side people noted so i know not to ect. was expecting to find these post on a diff section on your discord but they was wiped completely ... Then under was a message saying thanks for all the positive feedback ect..
like come on man nearly left ya discord wasn't to impressed. now i cannot get any view on your server unless i play the beta my self.. kinda expected more as some of the comments may of been negative and could of been worded diff yes but should not of wiped all feedback.. gl in the future on your server

Mate there’s not a reason to wipe chats other than to summaries things. Every bit of feedback was noted and the 32 tickets created also noted and made into a structured poll on a read only channel.

You will find all the points raised in the polls 👍🏻
Post automatically merged:

I logged in for 10min so I didn't really get to test much but I would definitely revert back to the default UI as that new recoloured one was hurting my eyes. I'm not a fan of the weapons in the game shop either to be honest as that is what put me off when i logged in.

As I said to astrix all feedback has been summarised into polls including the gameshop stuff 👍🏻

Reactions: astrix

Coatesy

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 9, 2021
FInally, IVe recreated my LOMCN account due to forgetting my old one. a friend of mine told me about this. so glad High rate is back will definitely be playing dont have time for LOW/MID rate anymore roll on friday.

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Beta is now on its last day and will be shut at 4am Monday morning. The feedback has been brilliant guys and so far every comment/chat log/support ticket has been summarised into 19 polls in the poll channel on Discord.

484 votes have already been cast, anyone else wishing to vote please do so as il be taking everything on board before live.

5693E14A-BD42-423F-B4CE-7DC139817A2E.png

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Autopatcher playing up so it’s a drag n drop few files in each update during beta. Everyone has been able to still get on this way as I’ve been very active in discord posting links.

There’s a guide on discord how to get on and steps to follow which most have been able to do.

It’s actually a fault in the Lomcn code here that causes the shared.dll not to overwrite but we are working on a fix for it before live.

For the final night I’ve created a level up NPC on the crystals in town giving you either...

Level125
Level150
Level175

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Beta is now finished 22+ polls are on the discord, some of which giving me a clear view from the public others are quite divided.

Il be using the polls along with all the feedback and support tickets to make my adjustments for live.

22nd will be the launch day.

Reactions: LightBringer

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Like i said on your discord before you rudely kicked me :

I can see what your trying to do with the server and its nice your trying to refresh things up a little bit but for the majority of mir players it'll be too different from the mir we are used too.

It's also very, very linear in regards to 'raids' as your calling them (Dungeons to normal folk), you go to the first dungeon you collect the gear from the dungeon and then you move onto the next - everywhere is level locked which if we're being honest never really goes down well with the playerbase. What happens in 2-3 days time when my mate joins the server - i cant boost him effectively, i have to go back to the old dungeons that he can enter.

All the kits seem the same for each class (Or did do at least in the beta) , so everyone is going to be running round looking identical to each other?

Autopatcher issues being blamed on LOMCN code (thats a first right?)

From what i gather, your going to be home hosting off your 'new' pc? Goodluck with stopping the ddoss and flooding with zero protection when players get annoyed or aggravated

Negativity or difference of opinion to you results in a removal from discord (Which is fine, but if your acting like a mini hitler already, god knows whats going to happen in a few weeks when **** starts hitting the fan)

And then the discord itself just screams 'IM CONFUSED, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO BE'', your trying to create a platform for streamers, on discord, but you have then bolted on a mir server as a secondary thing, just pure weirdness.

Reactions: 3gena

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Like i said on your discord before you rudely kicked me :

I can see what your trying to do with the server and its nice your trying to refresh things up a little bit but for the majority of mir players it'll be too different from the mir we are used too.

It's also very, very linear in regards to 'raids' as your calling them (Dungeons to normal folk), you go to the first dungeon you collect the gear from the dungeon and then you move onto the next - everywhere is level locked which if we're being honest never really goes down well with the playerbase. What happens in 2-3 days time when my mate joins the server - i cant boost him effectively, i have to go back to the old dungeons that he can enter.

All the kits seem the same for each class (Or did do at least in the beta) , so everyone is going to be running round looking identical to each other?

Autopatcher issues being blamed on LOMCN code (thats a first right?)

From what i gather, your going to be home hosting off your 'new' pc? Goodluck with stopping the ddoss and flooding with zero protection when players get annoyed or aggravated

Negativity or difference of opinion to you results in a removal from discord (Which is fine, but if your acting like a mini hitler already, god knows whats going to happen in a few weeks when **** starts hitting the fan)

And then the discord itself just screams 'IM CONFUSED, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO BE'', your trying to create a platform for streamers, on discord, but you have then bolted on a mir server as a secondary thing, just pure weirdness.

Im sorry but who are you? I don’t recognise the name and who was you on the discord?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Think were getting a bit out of touch with server owner vs players.

By all means im not saying dont give feedback but a server owner is going to create what they want as thats where there drive to create is coming from.

If you dont like it may not be the server or owner for you. Solutions (i always hope people pick B but they dont usually)

A pick a different server

B create one that matches your idea of a great server.

I think change is good. I love mir othereise still wouldnt be here but it is a bit boring having to grind as a tao for the same spells and pets i already have done a thousand times before. Needs to be change and to find the next biggest thing is going to require owners to experiment.

So let them experiment and have fun doing so.

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I actually think I’ve done a really good job of reacting to feedback, posting polls on everything mentioned and created a support ticket system aswell. Coupled with my own judgment and a complete honesty with everything I’ve done I am 100% happy with it 👍🏻

I can only guess some of these comments are aimed towards another agenda. Kinda like DDOS attacks but with words. Seen a lot of these DDOS recently on servers, real shame on some folk.

And as @Seanofsmeg said if it’s not for you then please find one that is and have fun.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Just want to say Herc is doing a good bit of service for the Mir community by being all for imo necessary changes to how classes and roles work in Mir, which could signal positive community drive for future servers ahead ie "FW is too efficient in most circumstances, so I've allowed wizards to do this instead and removing the skill/improving it".

It's been a bit of a running joke with me, "WelshSteel you're going to talk about Halu again aren't you?" but I'm always deadly serious about roles, purpose and skills and a lot of server owners will just add these skills in (among other things) but their purpose ends up still being zero, just because "that's Mir!".

Hallucination on Sparta is a meaningful skill to Taoists play, allowing for some really nice PvE control and potentially causing some nasty disruption in PvP fights inside it, thereby seperating the classes further instead of just a simple "well this Tao has lvl 3 PC and almost 1 shot me with it" (which basically makes the Tao into an extra wiz).

Status
Not open for further replies.