Legend of Sparta “Mir2 HighRate”

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
To me its not about duration, its about quality and integrity.

I would much prefer to play servers for a few months, have a **** ton of fun, everyone on a level playing field and it be called a day; then spend time on a server that is open indefinitely but items are sold by GMs and the content is just stale.

It's good to see that most servers that are upcoming / rumoured all have effort put into them.
Excited for all the ones I know about!

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Timing is key...

Releasing at the same time as another server is not good for the players either...

On my first server I shared UC with EuroReborn, there was a time at the start that we both held a steady count of around 80 but then mine fell away and then so did ER...

Players would probably prefer GMs to team up and share ideas to gather a better UC but that very rarely happens. (I think TheLastChapter however have just done this).

Onceiliv

LOMCN Member
Oct 9, 2020
I understand or could like premier new hostes with a gr of new server teams :) btw its gonna be down to this or euro reborn
Post automatically merged:

I ment when a host is finished he could pass the files to a new team and they carry on hosting

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Timing is key...

Releasing at the same time as another server is not good for the players either...

On my first server I shared UC with EuroReborn, there was a time at the start that we both held a steady count of around 80 but then mine fell away and then so did ER...

Players would probably prefer GMs to team up and share ideas to gather a better UC but that very rarely happens. (I think TheLastChapter however have just done this).

Who has TLC gone with or do you mean getting tikkys source?

Would be interesting to see more devs group together for a server, the big thing is that you need to have similar goals for a server though, I guess.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Who has TLC gone with or do you mean getting tikkys source?

Would be interesting to see more devs group together for a server, the big thing is that you need to have similar goals for a server though, I guess.

Not to sure on the details just remember him saying he was ready for release then cancelled it as was merging.

Status
Not open for further replies.