Legend of Sparta “Mir2 HighRate”

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
when do you put it live?

Currently looking for a dedicated host in UK.

In the meantime I’m purchasing an upgrade on my home set up to launch Beta.

Server is 99% complete with approx 1 full days work left to do.

Il be ready for Beta very soon.

Reactions: LightBringer

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Updated main post with some screenshots to give an insight to what to expect in Sparta...

Custom edited UI and new World Map

SquadWars unique map setting which has event mobs every 3 hours

Upgraded trust merchant

Raids with timed events on each floor which can be viewed and hovered over on the “Big Map”

I have tonnes more shots but I’m limited to 10 images for this thread, il post more over in discord soon.

51EE47E5-76EA-4EB4-B4BA-F7422ABCB1D6.png

Reactions: Sanjian

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

In the meantime I’m purchasing an upgrade on my home set up to launch Beta.

Server is 99% complete with approx 1 full days work left to do.

Il be ready for Beta very soon.
Open beta is with or without wipe ?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Open beta is with or without wipe ?

in what day and age have beta's been a start and not wiped.

Would be a fuunny skit trailer thouugh if Hercule had the black messenger talk about no server wipe "this is madness!"

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Looking forward to it mate, your last server was fun, so if that was anything to go by, I am sure you will deliver again!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Would be a fuunny skit trailer thouugh if Hercule had the black messenger talk about no server wipe "this is madness!"

Xtreme Phoenix is a beta and they won't wipe.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

I must say in the spirit of x-mas, you are not a smart person but there are some words I would love to use on you to describe how you really are, but I see @Alecs is here so he might give me a warning :LOL: so lets stick with not smart....

There are ALOT of games outside of mir and including mir that have a open beta and did not wipe....

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I must say in the spirit of x-mas, you are not a smart person but there are some words I would love to use on you to describe how you really are, but I see @Alecs is here so he might give me a warning :LOL: so lets stick with not smart....

There are ALOT of games outside of mir and including mir that have a open beta and did not wipe....

I will describe you. Snowflake with anger issues who feels attacked by other's statements about games. You could've written only the second line and move on, but no, you had to show everybody how stupid you are.

And this is not the first time you go personal because you don't agree with people. Behave or don't bother posting.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I will describe you. Snowflake with anger issues who feels attacked by other's statements about games. You could've written only the second line and move on, but no, you had to show everybody how stupid you are.

And this is not the first time you go personal because you don't agree with people. Behave or don't bother posting.
lmao at ''anger issues'', the fact you say it is ''personal'' shows you want to show off and let other people think you're someone smart wow! It was nothing personal and I don't have any anger issues mr. Einstein

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
lmao at ''anger issues'', the fact you say it is ''personal'' shows you want to show off and let other people think you're someone smart wow! It was nothing personal and I don't have any anger issues mr. Einstein

Well, he only said that games are wiped after beta, then you called him "not smart" and you didn't go further because you don't want to be warned. Isn't that a personal attack?

As I said, behave or don't bother posting.

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017
In the meantime I’m purchasing an upgrade on my home set up to launch Beta.Server is 99% complete with approx 1 full days work left to do.Il be ready for Beta very soon.
I hope you let him go as soon as possible :) ..
Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate
I hope you let him go as soon as possible :) ..

Attachments

• 1608291728046.png
    1608291728046.png
    312 bytes · Views: 10

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@LOMValkyrie Don't touch Vagrant on discord and ingame, It's more fun having enemies ^^

If he's a dick to others on discord though i'll shut him up dw lol.

there are some words I would love to use on you to describe how you really are

I got time, let's hear it :ROFLMAO:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Yes there will be a wipe on beta guys 👍🏻

Can understand not having a wipe on a massive multi thousand/million user base but on a small private server it would only put a few off playing if they felt they missed out and were behind in levels compared to Beta players.

I may do a reward system with level achieved on Beta = a certain milestone of GameGold.

Example:

For every level achieved = 25 GG

Meaning you could hit level 200 and receive 5000 (£5) on launch...not huge advantages gained but still an incentive.

Reactions: WelshSteel

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Incentives on beta's are a good idea.

Bug bounty boards tend to do the trick, means people tend to try break stuff n find issues rather than just looking for the best places to level

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Incentives on beta's are a good idea.

Bug bounty boards tend to do the trick, means people tend to try break stuff n find issues rather than just looking for the best places to level

I could only honestly count with the fingers I have, folk that would genuinely play the Beta for bug finding, theirs a nice few that do and they really help a lot but most ppl wanna gain a quick advantage for launch 😆

I remember for TPR @LightBringer i took a screenshot of the start province and edited on my phone numbers 1-20 where I should rush to first for launch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: LightBringer
Status
Not open for further replies.