Legend of Sparta “Mir2 HighRate”

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Ahh yes the elusive question 🙋‍♂️ well I have an idea in mind but it’s based on my delivery of new PC from overclockers. (They have been in contact and said 4th Jan delivery)

This tells me Beta would be soon after that and launch first or second Friday in Jan.

Thats all I know for now, but the server is complete in itself 👍🏻

Reactions: WarrDcv and deano13

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
👋 please use this link to visit the Sparta website and download client via the patcher ready for Beta to commence later today.

Dedicated sections have been created in my discord if you want to receive patch notes there you can.

E69C413F-190B-4D80-A947-2D243FCDC5AD.jpeg

Reactions: deano13

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Download Client FAQ

Step 1. You need a program like WinRar on your Pc it’s free

Step 2. Visit Sparta website linked above this post and click patcher which will then open all the files into Winrar

Step 3. Drag all the files into a new folder on your desktop (call the folder Sparta)

Step 4. Close Winrar and open the folder on your desktop you just dragged everything into and click the client

Step 5. The patcher will run

Beta FAQ

l. Will commence today 5pm UK time and run for the weekend until Monday 4am.

ll. Everything is unlocked to play other than future orcs and golden dragon patch (which is ready but for future held back by a 1 minute reboot to unlock NPC).

lll. All classes are interchangeable for beta so speak to class guru in main town or beginning of any RAID to change giving you skill set (do this after your short beginning quests).

lV. Multiple Polls will come after BETA for players to react on things to alter for live.

V. Live possible date next Friday same sort of time.

Support FAQ

A really good ticket system has been set up which is far better than DMs that get lost and chat channels that also get lost. Please use <#748549492415922206> for any issues or questions in future that 💯 will be addressed. The great thing about the ticket system is it is logged and only closed once you are happy the request is dealt with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Beta well under way now, will be closing gate 4am Monday to get ready for live.

8443C157-E002-4AF6-AE15-5600600CA29C.png

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Wouldn't waste a second on this server in the state it is in. How has the basics of the server not been tested and if you was to say that you had tested them you must of had a blindfold on while doing it.
Starting of with quests that give near to 0 direction of what to do / where to go. (New map layout all customized so you'd expect some guidance on wtf to do.) Quests end after doing 4/5 and u don't get any more apart from skills for your hero which is more retarded then tao pets and everybody knows how **** they are.
Caves have level requirements so your forced to stay in the cave before to get into the next one and once u get in the next one the kit u gain from there is 1/2 stats better then the old kit u was just in from the previous cave, but the difficulty of the cave almost doubles.
You are forced into grouping as a 3 (1 of each class) because each class solo is pathetic honestly. Jungler is able to kill 1 mob at a time at terrible speed, can tank quite well but your never gonna lvl at a speed to call it a high rate, you wont ever kill a boss unless u have a Support with you as your required to have 1 for healing and poisons. Summoners have mass aoe spells from day 1 and do very well early on but wont do well later on as casts stop once you get hit.
"Junglers are tanks", "they hold the agro of mobs" how on earth are u supposed to hold the agro of mobs hit them once and they change target.
Gameshop is full of pay to win items, simple things like exp pots mounts etc no issue and prices are not the end of the world but to go as far as putting weapons in the gameshop and saying its fine that they are there. (These weapons are huge damage increases compared to what you would get normally) is bizarre.
Alongside that you have a discord server that his so difficult for majority of people to even work around to get to the stage of even downloading the game.
Seriously questioning if you tested anything before puting this into beta and to say u want server live next friday is madness. Aswell as the removal of players who are telling you these problems and are questioning how you think half of this stuff is fine for launch is beyond me.
Has some great ideas in their never the less just so many problems with it that its not even worth putting up with it for the enjoyment of the new stuff.

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I wouldn’t listen to Daniel he was booted from discord as after 15 minutes asked for speed, AOE, and pot buffs so he could solo. He then went on to saying this is **** I’m out.

I havnt even read his post but glad he’s not playing 👍🏻

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Asking for stuff to be added? i questioned how do u think anything is balanced so did a lot of other people. which u still havnt answered properly just said its fine as it is. Your advert gives 0 information about the game theres 0 information in the game its all figure it out yourself. and your a [Bleep]

/Edited by Seanofsmeg
- No need for direct insults - play nice and give proper feedback please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Yes it’s figure it out.

Would you prefer a manual of where to go with a drop file list, over powered pots so support class is worthless and loads of AOE and speed after 15 minutes.

Please don’t insult me i have no time for ppl like you and find another server to play il ban you if you try and play this one once I find your name

✌️

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Nothing wrong with a "figure it out urself" server. Ppl moan constantly abt the same old servers coming and going all the time. Then when somone makes the effort to shake things up a bit.. There's somone else moaning

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I haven't tried the server, most likely wont even bother now due to quite a few people all telling me the same thing, unbalanced, trash/ complete waste of time.
without being rude i kind of expected that to be the case after playing your previous server, by all means i wish you like and you sort them issues out, but i wouldnt rush it if i was you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nothing wrong with a "figure it out urself" server. Ppl moan constantly abt the same old servers coming and going all the time. Then when somone makes the effort to shake things up a bit.. There's somone else moaning

Haha yeah. Some ppl just flame without asking, the nicer folk ask and find out things.

I did previously state maybe even in this thread all caves (raids) have been made generic for beta. Also the items have cross referenced stats as opposed to Seperated. Skills and classes are giving at launch.

The idea for a Beta is to break things, NPC scripts, doors, teles, provide feed back for the way the class feels with its Arsenal.

Not to come on and just want to toxic the place find where u can make the most money and move on.

Polls and alterations will come next week followed by live launch 🚀

✌️ out guys and have fun

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Tbh all servers are all unbalanced no server can be proper balanced and it’s only a “BETA” lol and ye he could’ve put on directions for the game but he didn’t he want make it so everyone goes to different places and see what it’s like and no everyone in same place at same time. Gotta understand that it’s just a beta and once Feedback comes in then he will take in consideration of what’s been said and he will support it

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
I played 5 minutes my head hurt for 2 hours ... it has a very harmful light to see ... I recommend you stay away from this game !! very bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena and Hercules

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I played 5 minutes my head hurt for 2 hours ... it has a very harmful light to see ... I recommend you stay away from this game !! very bad.

HUH?

I've blasted my eyes with harmful blue lights for 20 years and there's no issues, I recommend you go see a doctor.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
A large selection of polls has been set up over in the discord. If you would like to cast a vote on each topic I would really appreciate it.

Topics include:

Exp rate
Boss skulls
More skills
Gold
Pots
Maps
Items
Class change
HP bar
Weapon quests
Gameshop

9E793CD4-F0E2-4312-B80C-CF2E839DF7B7.jpeg

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Honestly herc.. yano I'm cool with you but i was reading the feedback in the channels ect to some what go off ( so i could possibly play) as I'm not going to lie that red ui made me stop watching my mate stream for the 5mins he was doing so..
But back to the point of you deleting the whole 2 chat sections.. annoyed me a little i get you dont want negative feedback and comments ect you've completely restricted my view on the game as i wont be playing the data nor can i now see the bugs or negative side people noted so i know not to ect. was expecting to find these post on a diff section on your discord but they was wiped completely ... Then under was a message saying thanks for all the positive feedback ect..
like come on man nearly left ya discord wasn't to impressed. now i cannot get any view on your server unless i play the beta my self.. kinda expected more as some of the comments may of been negative and could of been worded diff yes but should not of wiped all feedback.. gl in the future on your server

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I logged in for 10min so I didn't really get to test much but I would definitely revert back to the default UI as that new recoloured one was hurting my eyes. I'm not a fan of the weapons in the game shop either to be honest as that is what put me off when i logged in.

Reactions: 3gena

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@astrix @forspinki

In Windows 10 there is a 'Night Light' option, maybe Herc uses so he wouldn't be aware, with night light on everything is easily bearable to me but I can see by turning it off that it may be a strain for some, thankfully I'm blessed with very good eyes.

This may be a good time for both of you to test night light option/retune the settings on your monitor/nvidia color settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.