Legend of Sparta “Mir2 HighRate”

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
3 times? Hardly lol .

You banned me before knowing who i was, when all i had said was that i liked what you was doing but i didnt think it was going to be what people will want - you took offense when it wasn;t aimed as a dig. Others said practically the same thing and got turfed out too (Like i said in my previous post, the mini hitlerisms are real and its not even live! )

I like how you totally disregarded my valid points, and just wanted to know who i was

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
👋 If you are interested in what is getting changed from Beta then below is the bits I’m implementing before launch day 22nd January (Next Friday) Hope to see you guys there ✌

BETA-LIVE CHANGES

⭐ Added new hallucination skill to Support, able to hallucinate upto 7 monsters at a 1/1 success rate that become your pet for 30 seconds and retain drops for you if they kill another monster. You cannot hallucinate 7 if you have other pets out.

⭐ Added green, blue, orange, purple glows to items so we can add more variety to the kits compared to Beta.

⭐ Changed start point for live to be a separate island with a short quest line. Upon moving out onto the big province you choose a path (class Jungler, Support or Summoner). This is a given option. All other class switching can be done inside any cave/raid for a small fee.

⭐ Added CHM skelly skill to Support class, Shinsu and HolyDeva. These pets now scale of BP and increase effectively as you progress making them always viable.

⭐ Added Silence skill to Support class, a skill to silence another player from casting spells for 3 seconds. Although can still run. This has a 10 second cool down and can be a game changer in any PvP environment.

⭐ Removed Jungler shield and added Energy shield to Support class. This is a shield castable on yourself or an ally which gives a 17% chance to heal you upon taking damage to the equivalent of a sunflask at that level. The shield will last 3 minutes and so does the cool down. It also stays up for the entire duration and doesn’t drop.

⭐ Removed global player death shouts, it can become annoying when it becomes a spam.

⭐ Events that show on maps will stay but be limited to the amount per cave/raid. At the same time hidden features are placed around the caves that you have to either find by chance or hunt down upon global shout.

⭐ Squad wars has been replaced by an everyday Lord spawn global announcement which drops special 24hour lasting items and potions. The bits will last until the next lord so it will always be viable to mass PK the lord to achieve bragging right items for 24hours.

⭐ Crafting stones have been made upgradable.

⭐ All crafting NPCs have been moved to main SZ so everyone can see what is to be hunted for.

⭐ Cracked items have been replaced with common rare legendary mythical variants that have the chance to contain sockets (that can be filled with shards) giving an ultra exciting feel to drops thinking if this has 3 sockets in its worth so much more.

⭐ Added CHM and BladeAvalanche to Jungler class coloured to match its other skills.

⭐ Added Flamefield to summoner also coloured.

⭐ Removed Gameshop coloured maces from the gameshop and they will feature Ingame via certain features/drops/rewards instead.

⭐ Added Weapons to unique raid/cave quests so anyone can progressively obtain the weapon for the area. Although these quest weapons will drop as standard. If your lucky enough to get the weapon inside from a drop then you could be lucky and get the socketed ones that offer again that sense of good feel.

⭐ Added HP bar above player head, standard monster head and HP figures to the Orb on the UI.

⭐ Added Auto pot to hero.

⭐ Next floor boss skulls drop from all monsters now but there’s been additional content added here, keys, passes, skulls etc.

⭐ Gold drops have been redone to be less frequent but bigger droppers when your lucky.

⭐ Every Raid now is unique, has its own cave/temple layout. All the generic testing has been replaced with the proper versions of the maps. There’s lots of nostalgia that we all love accompanied by lots of custom.

9EAF66A6-B838-416A-A9CF-137A079DE1EC.jpeg

⭐ Added another 500 items yesterday and applied new glows to define them.

The colours represent how many socket slots are on the item...so every kit item now has 4 variants.

Last edited:
Reactions: WelshSteel

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Bit of help here for newcomers to Sparta...

💥Choosing a class for the first time in Sparta happens once you leave the start zone after a very short quest run. It is free to choose, however choose wisely as future class changes if you wish, will come at a price of gold or set back💥

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Few more updates coming in as we progress towards live

⭐️ Removed rebirth, added Spartan kit to end game BDD cave “CaveofLords” - level 200-250 cave - take on 11 lords here to have the chance of mastering Sparta - multiple challenges

⭐️ Added turtles - level 165 cave - complete with coloured maces to the turtle kits

⭐️ Added orcs - level 180 cave

⭐️ Changed province to Mizu map - much better map - nicer feel and look and less running to caves

⭐️ Added shards to monster drops - certain shards assigned to item types adding unique stats to your kits

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Why remove rebirth?

Doesn’t suit the playstyle we have gone with now. The new style with the Cave of Lords is a lot more enjoyable and more thought gone into it rather than just repeating content you have already done.

It doesn’t make the server shorter just better.

Reactions: WelshSteel

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
⭐️ Added a recoded version of firewall

⭐️ Reverted class names back to warrior wizard taoist to be less confusing along with stats being Dc/Mc/Sc

⭐️ Added nostalgic kit items into drops but keeping Sparta balanced stats

⭐️ No longer are all the items multi class, i have separated them so each class has there own to find

⭐️ Colour coded all the kit items with the class skill colours Green-Taoist Purple-Wizard Red-Warrior Yellow-All (So when an item drops you will know what class it’s for without even picking it up)

⭐️ Made content 1-150 a little easier with boss HPs - pace - drops and made 150-250 content harder

Reactions: Wummy

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
⭐️ Added shoulder pads XP and Drop % to drops and GS

⭐️ Fixed full screen issues for 1366 and 1920

⭐️ Set up automatic GameGold purchases

⭐️ Added caves...
BoneCave
FleshCavern
SkullTomb
ToxicForest
SoulTemple
StoneTemple
MinoTemple
GiantLands
PersianTemple
IcePalace
TurtleSwamp
EvilCave
CaveofLords

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
⭐️ Added FuryWaves to Warrior

⭐️Added Thrusting/HalfMoon to warriors arsenal and recoloured red to match other skill colours

⭐️ Added Fireball and ThunderBolt to wizard arsenal and recoloured purple to match other skill colours

⭐️ Added Start books to server (Fireball - Thrusting - Healing)

⭐️ Added all class books to start cave for the big rush on launch to gather your skills....standard monster drops...

lvl1/2/3 all learnt at player level 1 (as skills are balanced across all levels)

Class change removed (may offer this later on but a skill strip as punishment)

(By the time your level 15 you should have all your skills)

⭐️ Added fishing to main map

⭐️ Main map is all a SafeZone

⭐️ Added 1 Dungeon teleporter to main map which teles you to all dungeons Ingame

⭐️ Increased gold drop piles to make pick up pets more viable

Taurus

LOMCN Member
Jun 25, 2020
It looks good but the colors on the GUI hurt my eyes, I hope you can change it in the future
interesting to give it a go (y)

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
@everyone 👋 Update guys - as you can tell the advert didn’t happen on Lomcn last night, but it won’t be long I assure you we’re working round the clock to bring you a server that is complete with all content...and not rushing in any way shape or form...

Things that have been worked on last couple of days...

Patcher up and running with downloads for you all...

Exp table re done so all caves can be unlocked with no restrictions making it so you can have friends join late and still come to your cave...

Monster Exps all redone and drops redone to allow for a faster rate at launch...

Level 1-100 considered high rate
Level 100-150 medium rate
Level 150-200 low rate
Level 200-250 ultra low rate

Lots of testing and backend bits to make it a smooth launch...

Date? I wanted Friday...this would be a rush, Saturday? Possibly...

✌️

Reactions: Wummy and Wonder

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
were is the download link mate
Post automatically merged:

also @Herc you might want to change you post on the first thread were it says highrate 1-200 if its highrate 1-100 just incase ppl start moaning at you lol jjust letting you know bud

Status
Not open for further replies.