Legend of sword and magic MMO on Steam

Upshot

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 13, 2017
I still think there's a huge market for legend of mir, a real 'official' one that merged everybody would go for years... Player count is always so low on private servers that there's no real competition for most stuff, even when they're at their peak. I am sat here ready to pay a subscription and give my life to a real server, I want mir. 'cry'

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Damn, such a shame i can't get decent ping on Asian server's, i'd love to play there.

As much as people will get butthurt English Mir 2 is so beyond dead at this point, there not even a server worth downloading right now.

Anybody know any sort of way i could play one of these Asian Mir2 server with under 100 ping? or isit just straight impossible without moving closer to the dedi?

It's called ipmana, u can find it here http://www.ipdaili.net/
I played a Chinese serv with it and had ping 1-5, and I'm from Romania. Was faster than most of them lol. Though I had a chinese mate helping me get the account (cause u need something like a social security number and **** like that to pay for it). It can be done tho, been there.
Post automatically merged:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's called ipmana, u can find it here http://www.ipdaili.net/
I played a Chinese serv with it and had ping 1-5, and I'm from Romania. Was faster than most of them lol. Though I had a chinese mate helping me get the account (cause u need something like a social security number and **** like that to pay for it). It can be done tho, been there.

I've been speaking to somebody on Discord i met on a English server, hes going to get me an account if i decide to play, ill check that out now thanks.

Need to Figure out which server to play theres so many listed.

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
its just been wiped and launched i believe, if any1 was interested...

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
got to level 30, teleport to a different map and no idea where to hunt now haha

no idea what the NPC's say =-/

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
If i can get a decent ping on there, i'll be moving over to it instantly.

Mir 2 on LOMCN / English in general is just dying so fast, only thing to even look forward to is Valk V2 / Sapphire which both confirmed for 2020. Besides that it's a slippery slope

Anybody know when this will be live with full download on steam?

View attachment 22004

Jesus ******* christ. This is from the Steam version ?

This screenshot took from 2002 Sabuk War in on the first official Chinese server.
The game on Steam looks like PW2. On Steam page, it says Mir2 1.76 means the game content only up to Zuma Temple.
Don't even think about going to download that game.....
Its P2W trust me..and will take down by Wemade or Shanda.

Last edited:

Whippet95

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2019
Has anyone played this? I just had a peek and he seems to be actively updating it and working on the server and also they are currently working on english patches

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Has anyone played this? I just had a peek and he seems to be actively updating it and working on the server and also they are currently working on english patches
I have it’s not to bad! But once you get to level 30 I have no idea what to do! As it teleports you to MW and I have no idea what NPC’s do what