Legend of sword and magic MMO on Steam

smoochy boys on tour

Walkers

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 5, 2016
Just found this on steam. Thought you guys might be interested.

Reactions: Upshot

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
This will probably be taken down. I don't think Wemade or whoever Mir belongs to has approved this.

It's funny to see it on Steam though.

• Haha
Reactions: shinsutso

Walkers

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 5, 2016
I'm not sure whats happening. I've seen loads of fake ads on Facebook using Mir2 screenshots then this turns up on Steam.

It's just in simplified Chinese. I downloaded it before I realised it wasn't in English.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If i can get a decent ping on there, i'll be moving over to it instantly.

Mir 2 on LOMCN / English in general is just dying so fast, only thing to even look forward to is Valk V2 / Sapphire which both confirmed for 2020. Besides that it's a slippery slope

Anybody know when this will be live with full download on steam?
Post automatically merged:

Madnessssss.jpg

Jesus ******* christ. This is from the Steam version ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
That's an old screenshot that has been around for years.

Damn, such a shame i can't get decent ping on Asian server's, i'd love to play there.

As much as people will get butthurt English Mir 2 is so beyond dead at this point, there not even a server worth downloading right now.

Anybody know any sort of way i could play one of these Asian Mir2 server with under 100 ping? or isit just straight impossible without moving closer to the dedi?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Damn, such a shame i can't get decent ping on Asian server's, i'd love to play there.

As much as people will get butthurt English Mir 2 is so beyond dead at this point, there not even a server worth downloading right now.

Anybody know any sort of way i could play one of these Asian Mir2 server with under 100 ping? or isit just straight impossible without moving closer to the dedi?

Get packing and move to Asia.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Language barrier isn't a real problem for me, i've been on a Asian server years back and you know what all the NPC do anyway, only thing i had problem was with some stats i didn't know what they was given xD

I don't mind not speaking to people, i just enjoy there fast paced PK over there.

Asian servers are good, they piss all over ours 4 content & uc

Been on any recently you could recommend ? Thinking of giving it another bash now my internet is much better, probably stick around there untill Ben server or Valk2 popped up. English Mir2 seem's doomed at the moment, nothing Bar primordial up and i kinda burnt myself out there on launch now im so far behind anyways.

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah the steam version seems some what laggy, maybe thats this ping u speak off...? or just the server generally?
i get kicked from the game from time to time for just clicking on a npc or opening my bag, there no way to understand if theres a fps cap or uncap.
alot of it is just click, hope n pray.

P.S. dont go warrior they are shittttttttttttt

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
yeah the steam version seems some what laggy, maybe thats this ping u speak off...? or just the server generally?
i get kicked from the game from time to time for just clicking on a npc or opening my bag, there no way to understand if theres a fps cap or uncap.
alot of it is just click, hope n pray.

P.S. dont go warrior they are shittttttttttttt

I haven't been on the Steam one yet, it's still in demo, launches next month properly.

Was there many people online?

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah few people running about

just pissing me off as my screen will just freeze randomly, maybe its because im still on win7 lol (i dont have a clue never happened to me before)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Say requirements are win8 10 so 7 prob won’t work properly

Language barrier isn't a real problem for me, i've been on a Asian server years back and you know what all the NPC do anyway, only thing i had problem was with some stats i didn't know what they was given xD

I don't mind not speaking to people, i just enjoy there fast paced PK over there.

Been on any recently you could recommend ? Thinking of giving it another bash now my internet is much better, probably stick around there untill Ben server or Valk2 popped up. English Mir2 seem's doomed at the moment, nothing Bar primordial up and i kinda burnt myself out there on launch now im so far behind anyways.

You ain’t behinds on TPR so many catch up mechanics you’d be in top 20 within a week if u wanted to

Think I’m rank 17 Taoist and I’ve only been casual and started 6months behind the others. Now your be 40 within a day or 2 then 45 by the week

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Say requirements are win8 10 so 7 prob won’t work properly

You ain’t behinds on TPR so many catch up mechanics you’d be in top 20 within a week if u wanted to

Think I’m rank 17 Taoist and I’ve only been casual and started 6months behind the others. Now your be 40 within a day or 2 then 45 by the week

Cba :P Already made a return for event and left again, love the server and the team but not enough pk for my liking, start game was super fun though. Do not miss all them pesky quests though

• Haha
Reactions: shinsutso