LegendOfMir Immortal.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
So what exactly is it that you're waiting for to be able to pay for a host? How comes you need to put the server online before you can get a host? Are you expecting to sell in-game items?
no mate i wont sell items in game , i said also ill pay host when i put my game Live , anyway i was goin to post that ill close the serv for next few days as found few things needed to be changed when the ppl tested the game.
thank u testers.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
no mate i wont sell items in game , i said also ill pay host when i put my game Live , anyway i was goin to post that ill close the serv for next few days as found few things needed to be changed when the ppl tested the game.
thank u testers.

Most of your userbase will be English, looking at your host people are getting like 400Ping to your host from the UK, you ain't going to test **** on that it will mess with mobs attack / walk speed on the players end.

If your serious about making a server just pay for a dedi and test from it, you will find things a lot easier i assure you.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
It's a PC from egypt, you're sharing your IP address.

buddy, I'm not sure If you're dumb or not but assuming that your pc is ****, your internet is ****.

I bet any one can attack your server, at any time.. so I think it would be better going for a host now (there are a lot of hosts that are cheap)..

but god knows what Egyptian people are in, I know that some there don't eat for days ..

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

buddy, I'm not sure If you're dumb or not but assuming that your pc is ****, your internet is ****.

I bet any one can attack your server, at any time.. so I think it would be better going for a host now (there are a lot of hosts that are cheap)..

but god knows what Egyptian people are in, I know that some there don't eat for days ..

Yea most are pretty poor from egypt but pretty sure Moh is wealthy for a Egyptian maybe his Qatari friends help him out.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
The amount of negativity on this advert is unreal, it could be someone starting his game development career, everyone has to start somewhere.

Good luck dude, I'd recommend getting a dedicated server to host your game, egyptian internet can't handle browsing let alone hosting a game :smiley_simmons:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The amount of negativity on this advert is unreal, it could be someone starting his game development career, everyone has to start somewhere.

Good luck dude, I'd recommend getting a dedicated server to host your game, egyptian internet can't handle browsing let alone hosting a game :smiley_simmons:

I understand you don't sit on LOMCN all day and have a job but Reborn is Moh which has had 30 different servers in the last 30 days so no its not trying to start out, hes been banned from advertising here so is making account after account.

P.s Wazke don't abuse the reputation system and negative rep me for no reason, everything i wrote was 100% fact, you will get 0 testing done hosting on a 450ping host.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I agree and admire your sentiment, but I think there is probably a little bit of justification based on previous activity/history here that is eluding you.

Meanwhile, get back on Paragon so you can tele me back to zones so I can complete the 5 quests that i've been cut off from >_< :P

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I agree and admire your sentiment, but I think there is probably a little bit of justification based on previous activity/history here that is eluding you.

Meanwhile, get back on Paragon so you can tele me back to zones so I can complete the 5 quests that i've been cut off from >_< :P

How'd you manage that lol? I've done every quest up to Yimoogi 50+ quest even the re-doable's and i never got stuck anywhere.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
@Piff1, I ain't Reborn .. dude do you compare his english with mine?

this is funny to hear.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
How'd you manage that lol? I've done every quest up to Yimoogi 50+ quest even the re-doable's and i never got stuck anywhere.

Actually, I'll post this convo in the paragon thread, this isn't the place. I'll answer over there.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo

How does a person not eat for several days? are you crazy ? You can see this in Syria, Jordan and elsewhere and in every country where the rich and the poor.

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Yea most are pretty poor from egypt but pretty sure Moh is wealthy for a Egyptian maybe his Qatari friends help him out.
Have you come to Egypt to know that has very poor or rich? You are talking about something you do not know ... your Location from Africa lol

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
How does a person not eat for several days? are you crazy ? You can see this in Syria, Jordan and elsewhere and in every country where the rich and the poor.

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Have you come to Egypt to know that has very poor or rich? You are talking about something you do not know ... your Location from Africa lol
lol syria and jordan hah :/ iam egyption but i swear this is the most rich country u will see but not for pple only for army and the president any way "egypt not so bad as u all think there are good pple too" 2nd moh is nothing why all going to think about moh every topic and all know he is nothing KingII every one here have the ability to create a server "LOMCN here to help pple new or old one in same way" so plz dont make pple go down and every one here have a mind to download or skip any server he saw
With respect for all Thx

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017

i rly mate said it more than 1 time befor that i will not open the game as live one without paying host.
i dno rly why they just dont want new coders like me to start thier own servers and try and try more , i fail in server but next mybe i success.
so all im saying that why if u dnt like the serv just ignore it and stop commenting **** on thread and piss me off and give other ppl who enjoy playing there test it with me and let me do more work in the serv.

big thanks to u hany.

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I understand you don't sit on LOMCN all day and have a job but Reborn is Moh which has had 30 different servers in the last 30 days so no its not trying to start out, hes been banned from advertising here so is making account after account.

P.s Wazke don't abuse the reputation system and negative rep me for no reason, everything i wrote was 100% fact, you will get 0 testing done hosting on a 450ping host.
dude i swear im not moh.
tai can check ips if my ip is like moh one he can ban my forum .
moh is from Qatar or something like this and im from egypt.

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:11 PM ----------

@Piff1, I ain't Reborn .. dude do you compare his english with mine?

this is funny to hear.
thank you mate.
but i rly believe on myself and im better than u.

---------- Post Merged at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:13 PM ----------

lol syria and jordan hah :/ iam egyption but i swear this is the most rich country u will see but not for pple only for army and the president any way "egypt not so bad as u all think there are good pple too" 2nd moh is nothing why all going to think about moh every topic and all know he is nothing KingII every one here have the ability to create a server "LOMCN here to help pple new or old one in same way" so plz dont make pple go down and every one here have a mind to download or skip any server he saw
With respect for all Thx
ignore this stupid ppl mate, they rly dnt know anything abut egypt.
they still thinking that we ridin camels and bla bla bla . at least we arent like em .

i dont know rly everynew forum account posting thread or replyin on a thread they call him ''MOH'' , i have seen moh name in this forum more than the posts i have typed in the forums till now lol.

---------- Post Merged at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:17 PM ----------

what ip i cant log ?
sry mate game is offline atm because iam sorting lot of things in the game and next time will be there no BETA one it will be LIVE and hosted with a nice pc , net.
thank u mate <3.

Last edited:

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
holy ****ing ****, the comments of the Egyptians here are just so funny to read :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:

Status
Not open for further replies.