LegendOfMir2 BlackClover Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers been wiped and cant make new accounts , servers not up , and will be down for next 1-2 weeks .........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flatline

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Ye as server was up before my original post I was treating it as a live server but this is a re-release and isn't a live server - its in alpha/beta phases.

Due to this we treat these servers a bit different from our live servers so I won't be monitoring/locking the thread if the server is going up and doing as its only in alpha/beta which is to be expected. (Thanks to @Alecs for correcting me on this one)

The server launch date was corrected on server list to show it is a new server rather than original one and it will be changed again on launch to again show new server as to not give the illusion of a long lasting server as its going up / down changing states.

I am sure server will potential be wiped again after beta ends but that's up to the GM.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lmfao fk that aint starting over again on a beta
u lying fart lol
Post automatically merged:

Ye as server was up before my original post I was treating it as a live server but this is a re-release and isn't a live server - its in alpha/beta phases.

Due to this we treat these servers a bit different from our live servers so I won't be monitoring/locking the thread if the server is going up and doing as its only in alpha/beta which is to be expected. (Thanks to @Alecs for correcting me on this one)

The server launch date was corrected on server list to show it is a new server rather than original one and it will be changed again on launch to again show new server as to not give the illusion of a long lasting server as its going up / down changing states.

I am sure server will potential be wiped again after beta ends but that's up to the GM.
even though this is the 3rd or 4th time its been opened and closed lol

kearnsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2012
UK
is it online ? or is it reboting ? thinking of downloading thats all

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Update 02.11.2020
- Added Quest to Group Cave for unlock Room`s
- Added Quest for Rare Items Defense and Damage to GroupCave`s
- RedDragonDungeon Drop Fixed
- Random Quest Mob Fixed
- LordOfHell Yellow Stun Fixed
Image 0.Png Image 1.Png Image 2.Png

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@BlackWizz - Good luck on the server!

Just a heads up + bit of advice:

1) Now that the server is going live this thread will get locked - not right now but after server goes live as it will be a live server instead of an up and coming server.

2) Will need you to:
* Post a server ad in the Mir 2 Server Advertisement section - this will be just for you to post your server updates + will allow your server to stay on the server list.
* New thread in Mir 2 Server Discussion section - this will be for your players to chat about your server.

Thanks
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.