Hurricane Mir2 "Custom MediumRate"

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
seems it given the "important" message at the top of the thread
Yea I think "important" is a feature we have toyed around using more often do capture info that may be important to users/mods.

(maybe focused on the mod side with this example) I find it quite handy in this case as I know its a mod that has updated the Ad as files were incorrect labelled without having to check the edit history and also that Iceman has given permission for files to be used so if any queries were raised makes it easier to handle.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Yea I think "important" is a feature we have toyed around using more often do capture info that may be important to users/mods.

(maybe focused on the mod side with this example) I find it quite handy in this case as I know its a mod that has updated the Ad as files were incorrect labelled without having to check the edit history and also that Iceman has given permission for files to be used so if any queries were raised makes it easier to handle.
Just says crystal on the advert so doesn't quite add up.. is the owner saying it's crystal but the mod says heros act? Is there an agreement by the owner or is Jev changing it?

Why isn't heros act being mentioned in the advert if it's someone else's source being used? Obviously Iceman would deserve credit if someone else is using his files and advertising their using crystal instead?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Just says crystal on the advert so doesn't quite add up.. is the owner saying it's crystal but the mod says heros act? Is there an agreement by the owner or is Jev changing it?

Why isn't heros act being mentioned in the advert if it's someone else's source being used? Obviously Iceman would deserve credit if someone else is using his files and advertising their using crystal instead?
Advert has been reverted back to my edit, seems someone had edited it back....

Edit was done after the owner of the files the op is using confirmed they are his files.

Reactions: Lose

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018

main advert edited.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
This server be closed before new years eve :ROFLMAO:
Make ur own server so everyone else can rinse you or **** off, every advert that gets posted on the forum ur up in the GM's **** saying it'll close before x date, it'll fail before y date, its a cash cow, gm's gonna be corrupt. u tryna get biggest dickhead 2022 award or something?

Reactions: LuckyDip

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Make ur own server so everyone else can rinse you or **** off, every advert that gets posted on the forum ur up in the GM's **** saying it'll close before x date, it'll fail before y date, its a cash cow, gm's gonna be corrupt. u tryna get biggest dickhead 2022 award or something?
Nah mate just fed up of my dear masri, he keeps releasing 10 servers every year. I'm just having fun predicting that it will last 2 weeks max what's your problem?

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Nah mate just fed up of my dear masri, he keeps releasing 10 servers every year. I'm just having fun predicting that it will last 2 weeks max what's your problem?
from the chat looks like he don't have any issue but you seems have some serious issues, 99.99% of your comments shows how sh1t you are, grow up 👍

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
from the chat looks like he don't have any issue but you seems have some serious issues, 99.99% of your comments shows how sh1t you are, grow up 👍
Hahaha, "Hurricane", whats your next server in January going to be called? Patricia?! Bahahahaha rofl
@Vardaaa are donations open for your next server thats releasing on 20th jan? I want to buy pre-order some gg on your next server w/e its called

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hahaha, "Hurricane", whats your next server in January going to be called? Patricia?! Bahahahaha rofl
@Vardaaa are donations open for your next server thats releasing on 20th jan? I want to buy pre-order some gg on your next server w/e its called
oh yeah so funny lol

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Server lowdown:

1: Server advert was posted.
2: I messaged OP to ask if he was using EE files or open source, he confirmed it was open source.
3: I asked to see the source code folder to see how it was structured (Identification of source being used)
4: My experience suggested I was looking at EE files.
5: Avoid tag was applied to ad.
6: Private message received from OP complaining of the tag, went on a silly rant, then ignored my request for the conversation to end.
7: OP puts private complaint in against me.
8: Staff agree to remove his avoid tag.
9: Source code owner contacts me to confirm the source being used is his and not the open source.
10: I change the advert to reflect the true source being used.
11: Advert changed by op to reflect crystal being used.
12: I revert back again.
13: OP finally admits to using the files I suggested he was using before all the messages, complaints.

Truly disappointing this.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

xXxLegendxXx

Banned
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
oh yeah so funny lol
I couldnt care any fcking less about your server nor the people that play it, it truly doesnt matter to me and i really dont care about it.

The only thing I'm here for is to laugh at how long your server lasts :D

To me if a server lasts 1 month its quite funny doesn't bother me but makes me chuckle to myself mwahahaha. Nothing personal buddy I do this to any server that closes down after a month from releasing(y)

Whoever calls me a d1ckhead is a naïve little momma's boy and obviously wrong at that, I'm a man of culture you dweebs

Reactions: Twins

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Server lowdown:

1: Server advert was posted.
2: I messaged OP to ask if he was using EE files or open source, he confirmed it was open source.
3: I asked to see the source code folder to see how it was structured (Identification of source being used)
4: My experience suggested I was looking at EE files.
5: Avoid tag was applied to ad.
6: Private message received from OP complaining of the tag, went on a silly rant, then ignored my request for the conversation to end.
7: OP puts private complaint in against me.
8: Staff agree to remove his avoid tag.
9: Source code owner contacts me to confirm the source being used is his and not the open source.
10: I change the advert to reflect the true source being used.
11: Advert changed by op to reflect crystal being used.
12: I revert back again.
13: OP finally admits to using the files I suggested he was using before all the messages, complaints.

Truly disappointing this.
Okay this makes more sense now..

Hero's Act is far from open source default crystal files. Most of the features advertised here are just Ice's work, which he's put years of effort and money into.

All the best with it and glad to see the owner of the work being credited for his hard work @IceMan ❤️ (assuming his permission has been given)