LegendOfMir2 "TheEnd" - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
--IncomingReboot--
-Increased AwakeningStats to MythicalGrade (3-3)
-Increased AwakeningStats to LegendryGrade (3-3)
-Changed ChallengeTrophy Expire to 3 Days
-Increased AwakeningSouls Stack size to 100
-Increased AwakeningGlyphs Stack size to 100
-Added HairDresser Npc in CityOfHonors
-Added (HP)DrugXXL to PotionNpc (350 HP)
-Added (MP)DrugXXL to PotionNpc (375 MP)
-Reduced Level 69 Weapons to Level 66
-Reduced ShadowArmour to Level 65

--Reduced Unused Caves (Level 0-40) Mobs Rs--
-Reduced OmaCave Mobs rs
-Reduced ZombieCave Mobs rs
-Reduced WoomaTemple Mobs rs
-Reduced InsectCave Mobs rs
-Reduced MineralMines Mobs rs
-Reduced BugCave Mobs rs
-Reduced StoneTemple Mobs rs
-Reduced RedMoonEvil Mobs rs
-Reduced PrajnaTemple Mobs rs
-Reduced PrajnaStoneTemple Mobs rs
-Reduced ZumaTaurus Mobs rs
-Reduced WoomaTaurus Mobs rs
-Increased NewbieExp to 50% -QualityOrb(S) in GameShop for Gold

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Oh, didnt know i had to input the IP manually lol. ty
Post automatically merged:

everytime i load up the .exe i get a message '' could'nt find the patch location '' is that common?

you might have the wrong exe, look on the discord for the latest exe and give that a try

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
-Fixed ShadowArmour Image , Effect
-Increased Start Level to 35
-Visit NewbieGuild(Sam) in CityOfHonors to get your "NewbieTreasure"
-This npc Giving you NewbieTreasure (OneTime Usage)
-NewbieTreasure [Learning your spells Level 0-35]
-NewbieTreasure [Gives you NewbieStart items]
-NewbieTreasure [Gives you GuardHelp 3 days expire]
-Changed HardenTorch(S) Dura
-Fixed HarderTorch(XL) Repair , SpecialRepair
-Buffed Taoist Skeleton at low level

-Extra 20% GameGold Bonus for 3 Days starting Today

-[13/02/2021 - 16/02/2021]

Last edited:

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
I think the problem is the pets don't scale well with SC, created a new tao 35 and the skele was killing really slow, somebody gave me a bunch of SC items to put on as a test and i went upto 100sc but i didnt even notice skeles damage / defence go up at all.

Reactions: Kevweasel

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Tao is unplayable, have u try lvl up 35 to 45 tao?
i'v increase the main damage , defence , ASpeed for the pets.

I think the problem is the pets don't scale well with SC, created a new tao 35 and the skele was killing really slow, somebody gave me a bunch of SC items to put on as a test and i went upto 100sc but i didnt even notice skeles damage / defence go up at all.
is does scale from SC i'v tested it well

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I don't understand why someone just makes a server and sticks with it lol not going to bother...thankyou for the replies tho really appreciate but after having a think about it ...will be pointless as i have seen on the forum servers coming and going within months GL to all
It depends what kind of server you are after, there's a few with long standing up time.
Its extremely difficult to host a server for years, that maintains active user base and also makes it possible for new people to catch up.

There are a lot of servers on here that pop up for a few months, go down, then the next one pops up and the cycle repeats.
I think most the community is aware what they are getting into when they play them kinda servers, I'd imagine this server is probably 1 of those also, but its kinda by design (not trying to slag 3gena off here).

New servers always excite people and that rush of starting again is good fun - so what some owners do with the constant pop up servers isn't a bad thing as ultimately why do we do it? to entertain people. and if a server owner has given entertainment in that short time period then they have accomplished their goal.

I know people bitch and moan about the gameshop/donations in these short lived servers also, but its all bs as NO ONE is forcing people to donate - its their choice so I don't see how its a problem. Nothing in life is free and developing a server takes hours to make, then even more hours and effort just to maintain.... then suddenly out of no where a new server pops up and all your users are gone.

I don't think you should judge a server based on if its going to still be here in x years time, instead log on and try it yourself.
If its fun, keep playing. When the fun stops, stop.

BUY-AMC

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 6, 2021
It depends what kind of server you are after, there's a few with long standing up time.
Its extremely difficult to host a server for years, that maintains active user base and also makes it possible for new people to catch up.

There are a lot of servers on here that pop up for a few months, go down, then the next one pops up and the cycle repeats.
I think most the community is aware what they are getting into when they play them kinda servers, I'd imagine this server is probably 1 of those also, but its kinda by design (not trying to slag 3gena off here).

New servers always excite people and that rush of starting again is good fun - so what some owners do with the constant pop up servers isn't a bad thing as ultimately why do we do it? to entertain people. and if a server owner has given entertainment in that short time period then they have accomplished their goal.

I know people bitch and moan about the gameshop/donations in these short lived servers also, but its all bs as NO ONE is forcing people to donate - its their choice so I don't see how its a problem. Nothing in life is free and developing a server takes hours to make, then even more hours and effort just to maintain.... then suddenly out of no where a new server pops up and all your users are gone.

I don't think you should judge a server based on if its going to still be here in x years time, instead log on and try it yourself.
If its fun, keep playing. When the fun stops, stop.
I understand what you mean but I remember Mir being a game you don't quite get now days that required some effort to get things I would not want to play a server for a few months just to be let down and start all over again ....and again ......server looks pretty cool tbh but unfortunately i will not be joining because i want stability ...im sure the owner has good intentions but in the end like you say a new one will pop up and boom gone....with the official ones they lasted long enough for you to get bored or sell your character for a handsome bit of coin. thanks for the reply though appreciate it.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
I understand what you mean but I remember Mir being a game you don't quite get now days that required some effort to get things I would not want to play a server for a few months just to be let down and start all over again ....and again ......server looks pretty cool tbh but unfortunately i will not be joining because i want stability ...im sure the owner has good intentions but in the end like you say a new one will pop up and boom gone....with the official ones they lasted long enough for you to get bored or sell your character for a handsome bit of coin. thanks for the reply though appreciate it.

Unfortunately that is what Mir has become, your never going to get an official server, it would never compete with today’s games... so enjoy them as they come, that’s what I do, as Ben has stated above log on and play, if you enjoy then it’s abit of fun whilst it’s here, until the next one pops up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3gena

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
The most fun i have in mir is that the start when everyone is noobs leveling up, i think thats one of the reasons i like Path of Exile so much as it resets every 3 months. I can definately understand the people that want long term servers though as some people enjoy the endgame more.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
The most fun i have in mir is that the start when everyone is noobs leveling up, i think thats one of the reasons i like Path of Exile so much as it resets every 3 months. I can definately understand the people that want long term servers though as some people enjoy the endgame more.
I agree I prefer the start, but unsure if that's just because I get bored of doing the same stuff day in day out.

Regarding long term most gms aim for this but deep inside know it will never happen, players nowadays jump to another new server easy as they know it's back to square one so they have a chance of being the top player.
I'm used to starting games over and over tho, fifa/cod new ones every year, even tho ain't bought them for a couple years now ><

Sorry 3g, didn't notice was your thread, class it a bump up on ur thread 😉

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
-Adjusted AngryBird Descreption
-Adjusted SwordsOfLight Descreption
-Added Shift + 1,2,3,4,5,6 to KeyBind
-NoMore Losing ShiftLock after Using ShadowStep
-NoMore Losing ShiftLock after Using SlashingBurst