LegendOfMir2 "TheEnd" - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Start level 1
Cap level 50
Classes Available
Warrior / Wizard / Taoist /Assassin
Language : English
Server Files:Custom Crystal Files
Server Rate:Custom (Med Rate)
DISCORD : https://discord.gg/FazJV6zSN8
LiveDate: 15/01/2021 (Friday) 6:00 PM

Dungeons/Caves
All the original euro maps and monsters up to 2.3, with new caves with new types of challenges and monsters to defeat.
First time to be seen maps to explore!

These Maps are new content that's been taking months to implement and still working on lots more so embrace yourself for a mir server worth grinding with endless content and updates to be released!

1St time bosses be seen with their new AIs

GroupCaves
Requires group of players and have better drop rate than the normal caves. Also includes bosses with AI.

Quests
Premium Guard Quest (Pets)

Its an special quest starts at lv20 once u finsh the quest u will be able to summon premiumguard
Guard evolves into higher stages.
Hundered of quests are added. Starting from level 1 all the way through to 50
Some quests will require groups others are for the solo players.
And there are many daily tasks too everywhere
Also random quests been added that starting random while your hunting monsters.

Crafting
You can craft Sockets rune , Stones , Exppotions if you found the npc what he want.
(Ores , CraftingMaterials , Gold , Items).

Lottery
You can spend your gold by playing Lottery you may win a rare item.

Socketing
Each item can have up to 2 sockets which allow you to insert rune gems into them
You cant insert more than one rune gem of the same shape.
QualityOrb rerolls count of sockets once item quality is geting higher.

RebirthSystem
RebirthSpells Reward at Lv70. after Rebirth
Warrior: BladeStorm , Assasin: FuryWaves , Taoist: MassPoison , Wizard: FlameStorm

AwakeningSystem , QualityOrb
Awakeningsystem for those who cannot stand their normal items. Give the awakeningstatue a visit and see what it's up to
Max awakening level level is three.
QualityOrb Upgrades the quailty of your item and has a chance to downgrade as well.

Map Events
You will see them in most of the maps, which will have some mobs and
bosses and will be worth the reward value when killing them.

Taoist Pets
Taoist Pets will be upgraded when the skill level increased and changing its skin.
Taoist pets . Wizard mirroring , Assasin DarkBody scaling their damage from the master stats.

Wizard Pets
Wizards able to Purchase two pets to help them for hunting.
Pets are evolving every five levels.

RefineSystem
You can dig in the MiningMines to find some ores that will help you in Refining
and also you can sell for a part of gold to TravellingMerchantDamian

InfinityChallenge
InfinityChallenge has hunderd of monsters trying to defend thier palace.
everystage has its own uniqe prize.
You can entre ChallengeRoom Onetime per day.

Daily PVP Wars
LastManStanding it works every day from 09:00PM the last person who will be in it will get a
decent reward (LastManStandingTrophy) that makes you looking Uniqe to everyone ingame , (GameGold).

New skills and tweaked to be balanced

ConquestWar
Sabukwall will take place Sunday , Wednessday , Friday at 8pm (server time). Being [Sabukwall] owner will come with some perks worth fighting over.

GameShop
There are some things that help to strengthen for a specific time such as ExpPotions/BuffsPotions/ShoulderPads/Mounts etc...
You can buy anything in the GameShop with (GameGold , Gold) and anything is sellable and Tradeable.

TrustMerchant
You can buy, sell items for two options (Gold , GameGold).

Drops
All the Drops files has been edited,every mobs/bosses has Different Drop files.
Everymob in game have the chance to drop rare items.

Chat Item Linking
You can link your items in the chat by holding alt + left clicking at the item.

GlobalVariables-
OverLords have thier own GlobalMessege when they are spwaned in thier caves.

FullClient Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5udcagvq2vg1u81/FullClient.rar/file Full

AutoPatcher Download:

BlackScreen issues
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653 Netframework 4.5
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=6812 DirectX

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
This forum is to discuss live servers that are advertised here.

Please, make an advert first and then I'll unlock this thread. Until then you can use the upcoming server thread to discuss anything you want.

Reactions: 3gena and deano13

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
Going from what you said does that mean taos won't get poison cloud till after rebirth? And will tao skeletons have AOE attack?

Reactions: 3gena

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Going from what you said does that mean taos won't get poison cloud till after rebirth? And will tao skeletons have AOE attack?

I don’t think that is poison cloud, i think it’s the rebirth skill “Mass Poison”

RebirthSystem
Warrior: BladeStorm
Assasin: FuryWaves
Taoist: MassPoison
Wizard: FlameStorm

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
PoisonCloud isnt MassPoison.
PC is 42 tao skills doing greenpoison with dmg
MassPoison Rebirth one which is doing MassPoison green and red w/o dmg.
and ye taos skele doing CHM at lv3
Post automatically merged:

I would avoid releasing a server on that date as its the same date Path of Exile expansion and league is released and a lot of mir players play that game. But its your choice of course.
in a week ppl gonne finsh POE update ? dnt think so bro.
i decided to launch for mir players. whos playing POE wont be geeking this week and leave it to play mir.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
PoisonCloud isnt MassPoison.
PC is 42 tao skills doing greenpoison with dmg
MassPoison Rebirth one which is doing MassPoison green and red w/o dmg.
and ye taos skele doing CHM at lv3
Post automatically merged:

in a week ppl gonne finsh POE update ? dnt think so bro.
i decided to launch for mir players. whos playing POE wont be geeking this week and leave it to play mir.

Your right, serious PoE players will not be bothered about a private pop up mir2 server 👍🏻

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not to come across like an asshole (usually implies I am going to be an asshole) but; what makes this different from your COVID-19 server, and how do players know this server isn't just going to get fully abandoned a few weeks in?

It might not bother other people, but in general, I like to know a server isn't getting launched and abandoned within a month period (especially if they have GameShops)

If you are willing to take peoples money, you need to be willing to stick around to manage your server properly.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
anywhere else to download? my work laptop blocks the patcher site (haha)

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
This seems really funny :

Start level 1
Cap level 50

RebirthSystem
he did mention on discord that once people start hitting the 50 cap he will progress server onto 70 content / rebirth obviously needs to update his advert :D

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@3gena

The mass AoE skills you've shown in Gifs seem to hit outside of the spells visual range, I don't see that as a good thing.

Does the PvE demand that skills hit that wide? I only see these skills as an annoyance in PvP.

- - - - - -

I'll also add that I'm thrown off by the "do you want fishing" poll.

I've never played a server that relies on fishing, I want to know the benefits to mining/fishing on servers as I only see it as a cheap attempt to get more user counts via boxed accounts.

I'd rather server owners be honest and say they want more UC by adding slightly rewarding AFK options, not necessity options where mining/fishing determines your strength vs the guy with 2 boxes or more farming BlackIronore and other potentially impactful mats like a trooper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waleran

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Warriors:
Level 7: Fencing
Level 15: Slaying
Level 22: Thrusting
Level 22: HalfMoon
Level 30: ShoulderDash
Level 32: TwinDragonBlade
Level 32: Entrapment
Level 35: FlamingSword
Level 36: LionRoar
Level 38: CrossHalfMoon
Level 38: BladeAvalanche
Level 39: ProtectionField
Level 44: Rage
Level 45: Fury
Level 50: SlashingBurst
Level 55: IceSword
Level 65: DeadlyLine
Rebirth Lv70: BladeStorm

Wizards:
Level 7: FireBall
Level 12: Repulsion
Level 13: ElectricShock
Level 15: GreatFireball
Level 16: Hellfire
Level 17: Thunderbolt
Level 19: Teleport
Level 22: FireBang
Level 24: FireWall
Level 26: Lightning
Level 28: FrostCrunch
Level 30: Thunderstorm
Level 31: MagicShield
Level 32: TurnUndead
Level 33: Vampirism
Level 35: IceStrom
Level 38: FlameDisruptor
Level 41: Mirroring
Level 42: FlameField
Level 47: MagicBooster
Level 49: MeteorStrike
Level 55: IceThrust
Level 65: AngryBird
Rebirth Lv70: FlameStorm

Taoists:
Level 7: Healing
Level 9: SpiritSword
Level 14: Poisoning
Level 18: SoulFireBall
Level 19: SummonSkeletonton
Level 20: Hiding
Level 21: MassHiding
Level 22: SoulShield
Level 23: Revelation
Level 25: BlessedArmour
Level 27: EnergyRepulsor
Level 28: TrapHexagon
Level 30: Purification
Level 31: MassHealing
Level 31: Hallucination
Level 33: UltimateEnhancer
Level 35: SummonShinsu
Level 37: Reincarnation
Level 38: SummonHolyDeva
Level 40: Curse
Level 43: PoisonCloud
Level 48: PetEnhancer
Level 55: YinYang
Level 65: SwordOfLight
Rebirth Lv70: MasSPoison

Assassins:
Level 7: FatalSword
Level 15: DoubleSlash
Level 20: Haste
Level 25: FlashDash
Level 27: LightBody
Level 30: HeavenlySword
Level 33: FireBurst
Level 33: Trap
Level 34: PoisonSword
Level 36: MoonLight
Level 38: MPEater
Level 40: SwiftFeet
Level 40: CrescentSlash (Poll said its level40)
Level 46: DarkBody
Level 47: Hemorrhage
Level 55: ShadowStep
Level 65: Portal
Rebirth Lv70: FuryWaves

Reactions: deano13

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
60 Mins left for the "Launch"
IPAddress=213.239.192.175
"Weekly reward of Discord Ranks"
Rank (1): 1500 GameGold
Rank (2): 1000 GameGold
Rank (3): 500 GameGold​

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

60 Mins left for the "Launch"

IPAddress=213.239.192.175

"Weekly reward of Discord Ranks"

Rank (1): 1500 GameGold

Rank (2): 1000 GameGold

Rank (3): 500 GameGold

doesn't that just encourage ppl to chat crap on discord even more than they already do? xD

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Just gotta say, server is not balanced at allll, you got people levelling in oma cave till level 24+, you got taos levelling with there skeles doing higher dmg in higher caves than they do low dmg in low caves 😂you got sins levelling in 40+ area whilst they’re level 20, dunno about warrs, wizzies alright at the start untill they have to move up to 25+ cave when they do poop dmg 33MC FW does 12 dmg but mostly 2-8dmg , you got some caves being 20+ then +30+ being same exp. 3gena said that he only tested 35+ and balanced above it apparently but 5 of us told him on discord to let us do some testing but he didn’t wanna do some testings he tested it him self where he can’t test things him self cause he will think it’s alright, literally nothing is balanced it’s all over the place

In my opinion, this server wasn’t really ready to go live just yet lol, think ima see a wipe coming xD cause things will Fook up

Reactions: WelshSteel

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I played for about 30 minutes, at level 1 I didnt know where to go when I read OC was level 10+. Upon going OC and getting level 7 and having +MC added gear I couldn't even hit a skeleton with a fireball, even when I was level 13-14 with 14 MC. Would agree, not thought out too well.

Not for me

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I played for about 30 minutes, at level 1 I didnt know where to go when I read OC was level 10+. Upon going OC and getting level 7 and having +MC added gear I couldn't even hit a skeleton with a fireball, even when I was level 13-14 with 14 MC. Would agree, not thought out too well.

Not for me
I was hitting mobs with DC kit untill I got great fire ball and then got MC kit then I was 1 hitting them, Hellfire wasn’t even added in game shop until I told 3gena where was hell fire then I managed to get full MC kit then got hell fire then leveled in oma cave untill 24 lol then got FW and got abit more mc then went to zombies, it’s unbalanced. 3gena said your not even 35+ wait till your 35+ to do dmg and **** lol and kept saying we’re crying, no we’re not crying mate we’re not playing your server cause it’s unbalanced lol

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Early level content is rushed to holy christ, 1st cave just seems like a nice old lady that wants to give you all those lovely sweets as she is incapable of connecting with you on a personal level. Drops galore, natural adds are plentiful and you get that "cheap enjoyment fix" out of looking at added kit only as PvE content is dry and far too easy, 3rd floor Oma and outside bichon areas don't even have mobs in them, very dissapointing on the immersion end.

'Home Base' is very cramped, quite a few dialogues from NPC's are not set up well/incorrect, just forces down your throat the feeling that this was rushed and the world is not connected, it's just basically teleports so again, the immersion is very low/non existant.

In mines the difficulty is back to what you expect from Mir, the zombies that come from underground need to be visual changed to not appear before they pop up, looks really cheap.

The Economy will grow to absurd figures, far too easy to earn money and not nearly enough gold sinks to go with it, consignment fees for market place need changing ASAP with how stupidly notched up the natural add slider is at.

Don't care about later content, you've given a bad enough impression from all this alone.

I warned of rushing it out, very sad, you had the Covid community free of any other Mir servers too.

Last edited:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
First of all I am quite surprised you are speaking about content that literally people will be over with within today and tomorrow and not like I haven't tested it at all but I am quite honest this isn't stage where I would be bothered about balance because as I explained people will be done with the current contet you're speaking about within less than 48-72 hours from server going live.

Second diffidently wizards aren't supposed to be doing same as any other classes at lvling what you are talking about is you want to run around with FW and kill lvl 40 mobs and enjoy an easy life while other classes sturggle? No thats not mir wizards always have their own advantage at lvling because of the wave clear they have but obviously not to caves 20 lvls higher than their level you would still find wizards lvling way faster and thats why until now the highest level is a wizard so facts speak louder than words.

Third people are going about balance and class before they even have their main used skills is a joke imo and just people wants to have some **** talk which I have been getting since I advertised I am having a new server within a short period than my last one and calling me names lol.

Last is server won't have any wipes I don't see any disaster to cause that, already was expected some tweaks will need to be done and that can only happen when server go live Betas never help with that because 5 players won't decide for over 100 of players so just them tweaks are being done and simply people didn't even reach the actual content of the game so any kind of general juding about the server is nothing to me you haven't even played to know whats there, and again for everyone this is not a 1 month server and scram, I am keeping this server alive for long enough as I can even with 10 users online so people would understand I am not here for only the money I work on my servers I add new stuff everytime I don't just copy/paste close server then repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.