LegendOfMir2 "TheEnd" - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
First of all I am quite surprised you are speaking about content that literally people will be over with within today and tomorrow and not like I haven't tested it at all but I am quite honest this isn't stage where I would be bothered about balance because as I explained people will be done with the current contet you're speaking about within less than 48-72 hours from server going live.

Only want to respond to this.

That is such a bad attitude to have, as the early content is your first impression of your server.
If that feels shitty and rushed, that's the impression people get from your server and you instantly lose faith of a lot of people on your server.

Also on a balance note, people don't expect PvP balance to be 'balanced' until your core level range, but PvE should always be balanced.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Only want to respond to this.

That is such a bad attitude to have, as the early content is your first impression of your server.
If that feels shitty and rushed, that's the impression people get from your server and you instantly lose faith of a lot of people on your server.

Also on a balance note, people don't expect PvP balance to be 'balanced' until your core level range, but PvE should always be balanced.
You didn't quite get what i meant, basically server at start is already done proper based how I wanted it I wanted all classes apart wizards to be able to do higher caves than their level but wizards shouldn't be because the gap would be so silly and I can see its done how I wanted to be all classes lvling fine and wizards still on top. Its just some people won't ever be satisfied unless their class is mad, I got used to that anyway luckily its not my first server.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
You didn't quite get what i meant, basically server at start is already done proper based how I wanted it I wanted all classes apart wizards to be able to do higher caves than their level but wizards shouldn't be because the gap would be so silly and I can see its done how I wanted to be all classes lvling fine and wizards still on top. Its just some people won't ever be satisfied unless their class is mad, I got used to that anyway luckily its not my first server.
so ur logic is that every other class can go higher caves and a wizz stays in the shittest caves? lol u got some **** ass logic

• Dislike
Reactions: WelshSteel

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
Silly heck ! We have people expressing dissatisfaction or annoyance about something that has not yet started !
My suggestion to 3gena is to regard upcoming server (as it is ) as your own . You can do what you want with it.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
-Adjusted Group(Exp)
-Increased few monsters Exp (Zombie > Wooma > Insect > Vipers > BC > ST > PCS > PT.
-Changed Awakening Npc coords. -Added Repair option to Sam in CityOfHonors.
-Added TrainingGuard to TrainingMap.
-Removed TrainingGuard from Town.
-Alchemist selling everything (pots , rt , poison).
-Adjusted all monsters (AC MAC HP Exp)
-Adjust Guild Level requirment Exp
-Adjust AwakeningSuccess rate.
-Added MiningCave to Teleportstone
-Incresed Ore saleprice
-Reduced Ores needed to craft holystones
-Reduced QualityOrb Gold in gameshop
-Increased gold drop in some bosses
-Adjusted MirGuardian , General dmage
-Added SabukWall ingame starting from wednessday not today
-Added LMS ingame starting from 2moro not today
-Adjusted Exp list from 35-45 -Added 50% Exp pot to gameshop
-TM Bug sorted
-Added New potion to gameshop
-Added PkPointReducation to gameshop

TM is still buggy, can’t see any text when searching or consigning an item, other then that everything works 👍🏻

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
cheers m8 iv got everything installed for it just always black screen on full screen but fine on small screen same on olsskool and hero

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
cheers m8 iv got everything installed for it just always black screen on full screen but fine on small screen same on olsskool and hero
sounds like resolution issue?
graphics card drivers all up to date?
windows updates all done?
are you playing on laptop or pc etc as can determine what resolutions you can play on.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

Try loading into game on windowed then “alt+enter” sometimes takes u to full screen and fixes the problem

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
will have a look cheers m8
Post automatically merged:

also ice im on pc

tryed loading in then putting it to full screen goes black right away

sorted it now ty all

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
More than likely the issue is his screen does not support the resolution that he is trying to full screen

Right click desktop > Display settings > Advanced Display settings > Display adapter properties > List Modes button at bottom.

This will give you all the resolutions supported on your monitor and you might notice the one your trying to use full screen is not there.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
WeekEnd(Friday)
Extra 25% Exp for 72hour.
Extra 5% DropRate for 72Hour.

Town lords are coming and ravaging their own towns seeking a challenge, will you be able give them what they seek? As their rewards will always be worth itfor giving them what they seek! Every day there will be one lord spawning in its own town just a lord per day, that lord is going to require a whole group to be able to kill and will probably be killing you few times and that is why its drop will always make it worth the grind the fight for it!

A new never seen before cave with 5 floors first time to be seen map and bosses! Will you be able to unravel the map?To explore the multiple floors that could take you back to where you started rather than the next floor? And meet the unseen boss and claim their treasure!

BDD is getting some love, nerfed all mobs and bosses to make it rather than a 50+ cave to be a 40-60 cave, first bosses will be possible to be killed now with 40+ kit possibility for dropping, the more you keep going into the cave the harder it gets to till you meet the almighty DarkDevil, be prepared because he won't be as easy as you last seen him somewhere else.

Because the high usercount and players couldnt fight in challengemap so i'v decided to create more than one room.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
25% Exp Active ingame
5% Drop Active ingame
NewbieGuild Exp 30%
NewGuild Lv 35
IslanedCave is Opend
LastManStanding starts 6:00PM from tomorrow
SabukWall 7:00PM