LegendOfMir2 "TheEnd" - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxSoli

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 3, 2020
Couldn't the IP be changed in the config file BEFORE it's downloaded? I suspect a lot of people won't bother if they don't know about this - I nearly gave up myself until I saw the post above, Have to say I'm glad I didn't - does look good but only been playing an hour or so.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
your download system is terrible , tried downloading it , and after 2 hours it was only on 124mbs , and i have virgin with a download speed of 540mbs , couldnt be bothered waiting hours on end to download it :(

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I'm sorry 3gena, accept this as constructive criticism as I know you are trying to save your server.

My first impressions are that it is terrible. I seen the post advising that you have changed the server to close to high rate and changed the starting level, and as I dont have a lot of time I thought I would give it a go.

Logged in after creating an account, starting town is just full of NPC's, quite messy looking tbh. Certain features are aimed at donations and provide clear advantage, I'm talking specifically about your KR teleport option.

In addition, I loaded into the game level 75 with no gear, no gold, no nothing. Your teleport in town is super confusing and messy however found that the charge for entering caves has been removed (thankfully as I have no gold so couldn't go anywhere), however I cant enter any of the lower level caves due to being 'too high level' therefore preventing me from earning any gold or finding any gear. I tried to go into the level 70 cave and woosh, dead instantly without gear or spells.

If you want players to return you need to provide them the ability to actually do something or go places, it just feels a mess to be honest.

Reactions: 3gena

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
I'm sorry 3gena, accept this as constructive criticism as I know you are trying to save your server.

My first impressions are that it is terrible. I seen the post advising that you have changed the server to close to high rate and changed the starting level, and as I dont have a lot of time I thought I would give it a go.

Logged in after creating an account, starting town is just full of NPC's, quite messy looking tbh. Certain features are aimed at donations and provide clear advantage, I'm talking specifically about your KR teleport option.

In addition, I loaded into the game level 75 with no gear, no gold, no nothing. Your teleport in town is super confusing and messy however found that the charge for entering caves has been removed (thankfully as I have no gold so couldn't go anywhere), however I cant enter any of the lower level caves due to being 'too high level' therefore preventing me from earning any gold or finding any gear. I tried to go into the level 70 cave and woosh, dead instantly without gear or spells.

If you want players to return you need to provide them the ability to actually do something or go places, it just feels a mess to be honest.
just spoke to him, hes still currently working on doing this "update" he said 2 days for the update will be complete and you will log in with kit/spells

Reactions: Slipmatt

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

its all ok bro , ur right about what u have said.
am currently working into turning server to high rate one but its not done yet.
i will finsh the updates in a day or two and ill post in lomcn about it.
few things added because of the reloads that happens in servers but its not fully updated.

at least im trying to keep the server alive longer than i excpected. so ppl dont mention me that i have left the server and no updates.
we had 4 months server up to date with nice UC and even when its nrly dead there was still alot of updates for ppl to play for it.
but **** happens like most servers ppl enjoy playing the frist 2-3 month then start quiting.

Reactions: Wummy and Slipmatt

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
its all ok bro , ur right about what u have said.
am currently working into turning server to high rate one but its not done yet.
i will finsh the updates in a day or two and ill post in lomcn about it.
few things added because of the reloads that happens in servers but its not fully updated.

at least im trying to keep the server alive longer than i excpected. so ppl dont mention me that i have left the server and no updates.
we had 4 months server up to date with nice UC and even when its nrly dead there was still alot of updates for ppl to play for it.
but **** happens like most servers ppl enjoy playing the frist 2-3 month then start quiting.
Awesome, I'm glad that you took it with a pinch of salt but also with the acknowledgment of the changes you're making. I'll check back in a couple of days once you've made the post in that case.

Good luck.

Reactions: 3gena

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I made a return on war lev48 and clicking on the teleport stone leveled me to 75 and also got startup items in my bag but for some reason, I didn't get armour and weapon in the package.

However I found this alt char also got rebirth script that I didn't get on my main char and it is bound to the char. It contains armour, stone and badge. The stone I could transfer to my main char but can't equip since my wear weight is maxed out and the stone also weighs a lot (25). However the rebirth badge I would be able to equip and it increases wear weight to astronomical levels but the medal can't be transferred, it is a pain since its stats are nothing to scoff at 🤨

using the skills script, three skills I had from times back have remained at lev0 (as they were when I stopped playing).

It just came to me, the solution would be to make new char on acct but that means altering char name :confused:

Last edited:

warrloord

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 5, 2015
can i join discord if there is ani pls i have some problems my screen is pink after i start the patcher

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
you would get more users if it wasnt such a freaking mission to actually get on. I changed the ip it then made the launcher look wierd, after i got in i couldnt get past the character creation and honestly i have gave up. the server may be good but the process to get on isnt just my 2 cents, constructive cirticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.