Legends of Aria

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It has some nice concepts, I'm a sucker for player progression, but the game itself just look so slow and clunky to play i don't think i could stomach it. And combat makes Mir took like something from the future :P

Cant find a reason to play this over something like BDO.

Edit:
A nice gameplay video. He loves the game, but is constructive enough to point out a fair number of flaws. Mainly that the game just isn't even remotely polished in most aspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejxSXs5gvI

Last edited:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
It has some nice concepts, I'm a sucker for player progression, but the game itself just look so slow and clunky to play i don't think i could stomach it. And combat makes Mir took like something from the future :P

Cant find a reason to play this over something like BDO.

Edit:
A nice gameplay video. He loves the game, but is constructive enough to point out a fair number of flaws. Mainly that the game just isn't even remotely polished in most aspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejxSXs5gvI

BDO, where you grind for 100hours a week to reach enough gold to start your enhancement, which then RNG takes you to worse kit then you had in 2016...

a game where they strip all classes of their main survival train on skills and keep in the insane CC

i can see plenty of reasons to play this over BDO :P

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
BDO, where you grind for 100hours a week to reach enough gold to start your enhancement, which then RNG takes you to worse kit then you had in 2016...

a game where they strip all classes of their main survival train on skills and keep in the insane CC

i can see plenty of reasons to play this over BDO :P

Admittedly i havent played it in quite some time, so i have no idea how it is these days.

However, i was referring mainly to the character progression systems in terms of building up skills and building your own personal economy etc. I can't recall any other game that came close to the depth it provided, while still ticking the boxes for of an amazing looking game and the best combat systems i've ever played.

It had it's flaws ofcourse, first and foremost it was insanely grindy, luckily a lot of the busy work could be done afk. Farming mobs & RNG upgrading gear was something else, the whole fail stacking system was a joke, tho i stopped just before they introduced the 18(?) cap I think.