LegendServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
That dragon = failure. Look at it's feet don't even blend in with a NON mir map, imagine what it looks like in a mir map.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
and thats average? os gets that off peak and double that on peak, so why your slagging it down when dagon is below par with it, i will never know...and before you say it no im not kissing bons ass, fact of the matter is os is better than dragon and im pretty sure legend wll be too...although exp rate is too low for me, but gl with it.

I wasn't slagging anything "down" you idiot, try reading. I was asked a question about the usercount and I answered it. OS has such a high usercount because of the amount of plebs and foreigners that play it.

OS isn't better than Dragon at all lmao, then again I don't even see how you can compare it as they're completely different types of servers in so many ways.

If you want to slag a server off for having a low usercount then Dragon isn't the best option, as it's nearly always second highest. Why don't you go and pick on 1 with a usercount of 5? There's plenty to choose from.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

That means nothing as it doesn`t actually count perfect does it? My server at 15:49 has 36 users on it and ur site says 12.

i think td's files only give the output of active characters.
it might have 36 users on, but 24 of them could be afk/not moving or nothin/people on 2nd chars.

as bon keeps sayin, his only gives an output of so much when the servers telling him 100 n odd.

also mine only updates every 20mins, so the 20mins between updates a server may have a higher top user count, so no it isnt 100% accurate but it is close.
how many people log in and then how many log out in a matter of 20mins? not many.

atm your max usercount is only 19, tell people to start moving :P
your current users = :
imagestats.php

on topic:
good luck with server iceman, i remember your previous servers being good :)

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
44 posts, 40? pointless posts about the images? sure its cool for things to look nice but the server itself is far more important to get up n running first.

what wud u prefer? a few dodgey images + loads of content, or everything looking perfect with only homezones to play in lol?

if u follow this project thru then it will deffo be worth a try, unless im already hooked by 4heroes :(

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
it might have 36 users on, but 24 of them could be afk/not moving or nothin/people on 2nd chars.

as bon keeps sayin, his only gives an output of so much when the servers telling him 100 n odd.

also mine only updates every 20mins, so the 20mins between updates a server may have a higher top user count, so no it isnt 100% accurate but it is close.
how many people log in and then how many log out in a matter of 20mins? not many.

your current users = :
imagestats.php

on topic:
good luck with server iceman, i remember your previous servers being good :)

Thats why i don`t use your siggy, also i had a look for afk`ers and there was 4 people afk in the SZ, 2 in BW and 2 in GT`s. It`s obviously not just people afk, i think it just doesn`t count correct fullstop, still im sure people will find it useful. 46 players on at 6pm your count said 17 >.<

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
adam's server stats are exactly the same as kaori's, therefore it's the files not his website.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

your current users = :
imagestats.php

Pointless then, we would like an acurate measure.

On topic: i will be playing because i know iceman is a good worker.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Voted x15 for same reason as Craig, could do a little less...maybe around x12 / x13 would be great!

/SuperBad

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
WeOwn was quite low rate compared to these days servers

Dont like the map at all. I think they should have never been put into mir.

Good luck nonetheless.

some1 got lvl 255 on weown, my characters were like 150+... thats high rate, no where near low lol :rolleyes:

low rate imo would be lvl 60 after a good 12 months

Konradf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2005
Voted for 15x coz low rate is boring for me

I see IceMan make it 3x on first post :middle: