smoochy boys on tour

Lemonfish As Admin

• Total voters

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
Many people has urged me to run as Admin on Lomcn and after much consideration i think the time has come...

If you choose me as your leader i will promise the following

1) Every man, woman or child who voted No or Moms spaghetti will be executed two days before the day after tomorrow of election day.

2) I will make every current member of the Lomcn community a Platinum member

3) Every day will be a Lemonfish holiday (a Note will be available for printing on the site, signed by Lemonfish) show this note to your boss or significant other to get the day off

4) Every Mir Server advertised on Lomcn will now be taxed by 50% The money will go directly to the Lemonfish foundation, its a non-profit organization its mission is to destroy all fishbowl production worldwide

5) The last person to reply on this thread will have Lifetime VIP access to the World renowned fishbowl fighting Championship

6) SmavidDavid will be publicly executed for making fun of me on the thread Zedina farwell tour!

7) Last but not least go f**k yourself SmavidDavid

Regards

Attachments

• 94dfadec311a5a579402c4dd71270dbc.jpg
    94dfadec311a5a579402c4dd71270dbc.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
This is not a democracy. If you want to be an admin you need a coup d'état.

I wouldn't recommend you even trying if you don't have at least 10k sardines following you and some heavy weaponry like a slingshot.

• Haha
Reactions: shinsutso

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm all about the Lemon Fish Foundation, @Tai this man can take LOMCN back to it's former glory.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I think you need to think bigger lemon. Your a tiny fish in a big pond......................