levels of lomcn members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
does not need retype english is sadly my only langauge and how the <<<<< cant you read it ? you from the same catergory as the other two plums who try be something they aint lol your so amazing rofl all 3 are just jumped up little rats with no life :)
o and sorry no punctuation but in a rush have a life away from mir:) well tbh on a lunch break but there you go my advice to all 3 idiots is go die somewhere where you can be at peace with yourself
p.s as for the 6 year old comment i liked that 1 was good can tell your from good standing lol gutter trash to you all :) bb flame away
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

quite a paragraph for someone in a rush :) id say you have too much time on your hands to be honest.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
kasbian i come on here to wind up geeks like you its so funny to watch you rofl your post said it all about yourself
hahahahahahhahahahhaha noobs rules lol:)
fast typer :) lo pain m8 lol takes 1 min to type that dribble lol
unlike certain unmentioned people who need write it on paper first crossing out there mistakes and making sure it perfect lol
just so they can be number1 lol
like i care what a couple of freeks from here think of me rofl:)
enjoy your lvling lol
p.s dont forget need more flames lol
hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

Last edited:

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Why do you keep going on about lvling? You're still playing (and donating might I add) on Supreme server so I'm not sure where this high horse approach about Mir is coming from.

As I've mentioned before, does it not worry you that you type like a 12 year old when in reality you're 30+?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I shall kill most of you :)

I shall also prob be killed alot more by most of you.

But without that it would be boring to level with no cause.

In advance thank you to all those who do kill me and sorry for killing you for revenge or for fun :)

Omen_lom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
I shall kill most of you :)

I shall also prob be killed alot more by most of you.

But without that it would be boring to level with no cause.

In advance thank you to all those who do kill me and sorry for killing you for revenge or for fun :)

This makes sense and doesn't at the same time o.O so ermm...yeah.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
kasbian i come on here to wind up geeks like you its so funny to watch you rofl your post said it all about yourself
hahahahahahhahahahhaha noobs rules lol:)
fast typer :) lo pain m8 lol takes 1 min to type that dribble lol
unlike certain unmentioned people who need write it on paper first crossing out there mistakes and making sure it perfect lol
just so they can be number1 lol
enjoy your lvling lol
p.s dont forget need more flames lol
hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

omg rofl u fink i anoyed rofl fink u the 1 thts anoyed rofl :)
and as for noobs rule rofl only a true noob wud say tht rofl :)
enjoy your lvling on noob p server rofl :)
rofl rofl rofl :)

Thought I'd use your language so that you get a better understanding of what I'm saying and so you can see how much of a tard you look.

In all seriousness though, I suggest you reread what I've written and what you've written and you'll see that I'm not the one getting wound up ;). As for writing it out on paper; lol I aint that sad. Just because I can use decent Englsih I must prewrite all my posts....... At least people can understand what I'm saying and don't appear to be 6 years old. :dunce:

You so blatantly do though which is hilarious. All of your abuse is over what? The fact I proved you wrong? Get real dude. Your clearly a very disturbed unintelligent guy that thinks he's more than he is. Fact is, your just some sad little geek sat behind a computer screen hurling abuse at people over a forum. Go you. How I envy your life lol. You just don't know when you've be beaten. Keep digging that hole of yours :)

enjoy your lvling lol

I will thanks. Enjoy your leveling on a collapsing p server. Donating for stuff are we? And you called me sad.....

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
exodus you silly boy ask pain lol
fact number 1 have never donated
fact 2 dont play mir any more :) go there and find out you silly boy rofl
fact3 you donated to surpreme twice:)
fact4 dont believe in donating to a server to get the upper hand unlike codex who does on every p server he played so dont even bother either of you stick to the truth if you no how to one thing i h8 are liars:) and you two fit that bill well it seems:) FOOLS

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah
hows your lvling going
p.s kasbian i honestly have never met or want to meet such a stuck up idiot you are by far the saddest , you think by calling pple 6 you offend them?
because you feel the need to be better?
lol like i say i come here to wind up freeks like you and to laugh at your sad flames to the point my sides hurt:)
as for you winding me up thats even funnier to read :) unlike you i have a real life with real people and its great :)
see what you fail to understand i have watched and known you through mir for years :) over this period i have come to dislike you alot and codex because of the way you conduct yourselves towards others in and outa game
the way you try to bully people with your words or by your ingame cheats etc using all the tricks to be top dog .
and all i have seen is the biggest pair of fools in mir who not many like or would miss if you died ,tbh both probs a pair of addicts of one kind or another but hey carnt write anymore pub calling lol :)
flame away :)

Last edited:

Repo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2009
He was calling you 6 because thats how you come accross in your posts.

If your idea of amusement ( to the point where your sides hurt ) is winding up a couple of internet dudes and clearly failing is your idea of fun then your hardly in the place to be calling anybody sad but yourself.

"The way you try to bully people with your words" - Not there fault if proper english offends people is it?

Its you who seems to be letting real life overlap with the internet. Just because they act like that on a forum doesn't mean they're crack heads. Im sure plenty of people they care about would miss them if they died, also sure they wouldn't care if people on the internet didn't miss them.

Love how people get personal and try to make out they've got such active and fun social lives even tho they're still the one's that feel the need to post on a thread, on the internet and act like the big I am. :dunce:

/Bliss

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
having a active social life dosnt mean you cant come on here :)
im pritty active an every thing but i can find quite a bit of time to come on here :)
what date's it coming back up? did they say mid june ? :)

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
lol poor repo wondered when you would cherp up lol took your time tbh i like your post very amusing :)
i think its great to amuse my self here to the point people feel the need to start lieing about people as the truth is to much to handle lol
they are idiots and it seems that there is no end to this surpply :)
and as to act like 6 ? and how do you no this ? have experiance of many 6 yr olds?
lol enjoy your lvling have fun
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Wow. Your posts are really immature COMPAQ, im not one to judge liek but you do come across as 12year old kid that really needs to stop skipping school, are you really 30+ like Exodus says?

Your quite an amusing read though i must admit...you say the other dudes are funny...i was laughing at YOU not them so i really dont know why you find them so funny.

Do you not re-read your posts and think ''i've spelt that word completely wrong'' or do you just not see that you have spelt it wrong? You use words in the wrong context, you add letters whenever you feel like it, and you use NO when your actually meant to be using KNOW.

Im not taking the mickey but you cant really comment on other peoples posts when yours are clearly in a league of their own.

Last edited:

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
exodus you silly boy ask pain lol
fact number 1 have never donated
fact 2 dont play mir any more :) go there and find out you silly boy rofl
fact3 you donated to surpreme twice:)
fact4 dont believe in donating to a server to get the upper hand unlike codex who does on every p server he played so dont even bother either of you stick to the truth if you no how to one thing i h8 are liars:) and you two fit that bill well it seems:) FOOLS

Where do you get this donating from? I presume it's just a tactic to try and wind me up, anyone that knows me knows I'm completely against the principle of donating but you can keep going on about it if you wish.

Fact 3: Qu33n gave me her character on Supreme that was a high level, I then changed it's class to a Warrior and re-named it "Ascension" for free, I then messed about on it for about a month on Supreme, the character was then given to Ali (HAYA owner) and has nothing to do with me. Please tell me where donating has been involved thoughout that?

P.S. I'm 23 and I'd say I'm a lot more mature than you, if you look through your posts, you seem to be the only person thats acting like a "silly boy" ;)

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Is english your 1st language or do you choose to type like an rtard?

If someone is retarded it's an illness not something to joke about and not something i want to see used as abuse against someone else.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Love how people get personal and try to make out they've got such active and fun social lives even tho they're still the one's that feel the need to post on a thread, on the internet and act like the big I am. :dunce:

/Bliss

I agree, Tho you could have the best social life ect and still post on a forum and 'act' big.

Thats your personallity / ego nothing to do wiith your social life. If anything the people posting like that are prob the people who do have good social lifes, too good infact and are egotistical.

The fact everybody loves to flame and everybody who are flamed stick up for themselfs, doesn't help matters.

:middle:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
ROFL I AM NOW 12 HEHE NICE1 I DOUBLED AGE IN 1 DAY THATS COOL:)
AS FOR THE DO YOU READ YOUR POSTS TO CHK FOR SPELLING MISTAKES ROFL NA THATS THE POINT SOME NUB WILL ALWAYS DO THAT FOR ME HAHAHAHAHA
IT SEEMS THE PEOPLE I PLAY WITH AINT REALLY THAT AN MORE OR THEY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING LOL AS EXUDOS YOU ALWAYS DONATE AND YOU NO IT p
AND AS FOR THE BIG I AM NOT ONCE HAVE I CLAIMED TO BE BIG OR SMALL AND HAVE NEVER THREATENED ANY1 TO THAT POINT LOL
I LIKE TO BE HAPPY AND TBH AFTER READING MY DAILY FLAMES FROM THESE IS FUNNY :) WHY ELSE YOU THINK I BOTHER LOL

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
on your hahahahahaha, you seem to be over excited whats going on there ?

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
ROFL I AM NOW 12 HEHE NICE1 I DOUBLED AGE IN 1 DAY THATS COOL:)
AS FOR THE DO YOU READ YOUR POSTS TO CHK FOR SPELLING MISTAKES ROFL NA THATS THE POINT SOME NUB WILL ALWAYS DO THAT FOR ME HAHAHAHAHA
IT SEEMS THE PEOPLE I PLAY WITH AINT REALLY THAT AN MORE OR THEY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING LOL AS EXUDOS YOU ALWAYS DONATE AND YOU NO IT p
AND AS FOR THE BIG I AM NOT ONCE HAVE I CLAIMED TO BE BIG OR SMALL AND HAVE NEVER THREATENED ANY1 TO THAT POINT LOL
I LIKE TO BE HAPPY AND TBH AFTER READING MY DAILY FLAMES FROM THESE IS FUNNY :) WHY ELSE YOU THINK I BOTHER LOL

You're an idiot.......end of chat.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Closing this thread cos I'm getting pissed off by all the reported posts from it.

All of you go find something better to do, COMPAQ12 especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.