Jul 11, 2003
NO ADVERTISEING

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
considering i was away for the 1st 2 hrs of the war it would of been less :) and you was lucky yo get me in eventmap but i can say luck dont strike twice :P.

yeah its an ok server but few downs on it as in theres not much to do after lvl 40 part from level witch is a little slow compared to most servers but it stops people getting to high im lvl 43 on it atm been playing for a few weeks and im not ganna be playing it much longer if theres not alota done to it.

its all set out nicely till level 40 where theres no level 40 wiz or tao weaps to be found (non that iv found) theres level 40 war weaps all over flood'd on the server but no level 40 wiz or tao weaps but thats just one bad point witch i think is getting sorted.

the second is there isnt many places for level 40+ to hunt every where a level 40 goes its easy and theres only one place i cant really do solo and the only reason why i can't do it is coz a certen mob has to much amc to hit thru if i make it past that part of the cave i go into another hard place but where i can do it and get level 40 braces witch dont drop atm for some reason :(

but theres nice gms on it nice people to talk to there. just not alota people like it for some reasons and i dunno why i see people come and go on the server but now theres more staying then going witch is a good sign but we could do with more people :)

Pete

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i must say, i give michelle alot of credit for this.

i played the server, prolly 4months ago, and there was only me on, and the server looked like it shouldnt be up.

but its been kept up, and is still going.

Well done michelle :P

matrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
then you not seen the changes been loads done sinces then coming on quite good maps,item,mobs its a good 24/7 server

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
matrix said:
then you not seen the changes been loads done sinces then coming on quite good maps,item,mobs its a good 24/7 server
no need 4 the snotty reply ;).

i didnt mean in a dis respectful way.

Im glad the server is building up, and becoming better :)

michelle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hampshire UK
Skyline said:
i must say, i give michelle alot of credit for this.

i played the server, prolly 4months ago, and there was only me on, and the server looked like it shouldnt be up.

but its been kept up, and is still going.

Well done michelle :P

Hi yes wasnt doing mutch to server then but but over the last couple months bin doing things to it and perticulrly the last few weeks bin doing a lot to it as its picked up and there are generaly at least a few people on throughout the day and 10 to 15 in the evenings and week ends,
so it gives me more incentive to do stuff
have still got a lot to do though

hers some screenies of some of the new areas and stuff

LOCMS Server Sceenies

LOCMS Server Screanies 2

still a lot more being done, theres more info on my forum

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
screenies look great, lookin forward to seein those new mobs ingame, and hope u get round to changes stats to thing like wepons... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.