Logo / website / banner / launcher for ANY private server

• Thread starter Deleted member 33163
  • Start date

Deleted member 33163

• Skirmish-BG1.png

Avellan.png

PRICING:
    • Each project will be evaluated individually.
    • Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, Wester Union.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Breezer

Deleted member 33163

Thank You. It is not even 1% of all my works. If You need something, pm me on Skype or Discord.
Have a great day.

EDIT:
I keep on getting questions about my launcher, so here are some basic features:

• automatic patch check,
  • automatic patch download on new release,
  • automatic soft files check / manual hard files check,
  • install full game client as option,
  • fast download,
  • no disconnections on small files,
  • the fastest files check = check full game client of 50GB in just few sec.,
  • full control of Your patch link,
  • the fastest patch build and the best compression,
  • multilanguage support,
  • awesome custom skins,
  • works on any Windows 32-bit/64-bit,
  • no additional Windows hotfix of app requirements,
  • no virus detections,
  • C++.

Reactions: Breezer and Tai

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Woooooo!!! Some really nice work there, will be adding you on discord. I really like your logos, look really crisp and clean.

Happy Designing fellow doodler!

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
The one thing I would say is, if you are in discussions with someone, you come across as now or never kind of fella.

We were in discussions, I had to go afk for half an hour, now I need to re-add you to continue to discuss it?
It might have been me...?

Genuinely wanted a new Auto Patcher and Banners, but I don't want to have to keep re-adding you whenever I need to go afk.

Deleted member 33163

• The one thing I would say is, if you are in discussions with someone, you come across as now or never kind of fella.

We were in discussions, I had to go afk for half an hour, now I need to re-add you to continue to discuss it?
    It might have been me...?

Genuinely wanted a new Auto Patcher and Banners, but I don't want to have to keep re-adding you whenever I need to go afk.
    Sadly enough, because I do work with multiple games, I keep on getting random invites like Yours - asking questions and never respond back again.
    This way, I would end up with +10~15 invites PER DAY. Try to imagine how many ppl on my contact list I would have after one month...?
    And thats why I started to keep on my contact list only my customers - ppl that actually needed something. If re-inviting is something really hard for You to do, then I'm sorry, and thank You for our conversation.

I know I'm new in here, but I'm not new to customers, spamers, leechers and trolls. If You really feel angry because You would have to re-invite someone, then as I've said, don't bother Yourself. Sorry for all the inconvenience and I wish You have a great day :)

Interested to know are you providing your "clients" with the source also...
    Source? What kind of "source" we are talking about? Patcher source? No...I don't sell my patcher source. It can support multimple games and took me almost half year to develop everything for each of the game. I'm not interested on selling my source code and even if I would, I doubt You could afford it my friend :p

If by "source" You mean *.PSD or *.AI file, then everything depends on client needs, but including *.PSD file with all layers and styles will add cost and therefore price would be 2x higher. Why? Cleaning and preparing *.PSD or *.AI for a client isn't something simple, easy and fast.
    But for example - for logo design, 90% of customers needs a proper *.png file with transparent background, so they can use it anywhere they like and thats why, for most of the graphics designs, I do sell *.png files, because they are cheaper and more ppl can afford it. Beside that, I don't work with 2 layers - most customers doesn't know how to work with layers and would end up messing theirs own logo design.

If anyone have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    Have a good day and cya around ^^

• Haha
Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Source? What kind of "source" we are talking about? Patcher source? No...I don't sell my patcher source. It can support multimple games and took me almost half year to develop everything for each of the game. I'm not interested on selling my source code and even if I would, I doubt You could afford it my friend :p

Seem very hostile, i didn't suggest i wanted your source, i was just wondering as to what many people were asking, is what level of control will they have over this patcher. Maybe i should of worded it better... never the less no need to be a cheeky git :)

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sadly enough, because I do work with multiple games, I keep on getting random invites like Yours - asking questions and never respond back again.
This way, I would end up with +10~15 invites PER DAY. Try to imagine how many ppl on my contact list I would have after one month...?
And thats why I started to keep on my contact list only my customers - ppl that actually needed something. If re-inviting is something really hard for You to do, then I'm sorry, and thank You for our conversation.

I know I'm new in here, but I'm not new to customers, spamers, leechers and trolls. If You really feel angry because You would have to re-invite someone, then as I've said, don't bother Yourself. Sorry for all the inconvenience and I wish You have a great day :)

Its not that, its so everytime I have to talk to you is it a case of having to request an invite etc?
I dont mind once, but everytime I want to talk to you I have too, seems a bit backwards considering I am actually wanting stuff done.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
You say your used to customers but it doesn't look like you have learned proper customer service. Negativity seeps into your replays that would chase business away.. "ppl that actually needed something", "don't bother yourself".

Your selling yourself as well as your product and even if your product is good if the other isn't then business will be affected.

Simply saying as you had done that too hard to manage but recommending other channels of communication to reach you would of been a better replay.

Your product looks good hope it goes well for you. May the force be with you

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Man, i've been doing this design thing all wrong....

Who have i designed for? I want to charge you now!

BTW @Ave , You are offering a service / patcher for a community that already has a patcher (which is open source) ... i even supplied the PSD for it (for free!!!!). Maybe you'll find more joy learning our community and scanning through our "sources" to better adapt yourself to LOMCN (as you stated, you done a lot for lineage).

Other than your logo's , i doubt anyone will need your patcher.... that said, i am happy to show you the ropes with the C# Crystal Patcher which i designed, then you can supply edits on that. You wouldn't need to do any coding, just supply images that replace the ones i did.

oh wait, you removed me from Discord :D - scrap that!

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

Deleted member 33163

• Seem very hostile, i didn't suggest i wanted your source, i was just wondering as to what many people were asking, is what level of control will they have over this patcher. Maybe i should of worded it better... never the less no need to be a cheeky git :)
    About the control - even without the source, customer has full control of download patch link / change starting game file (*.exe, *.bat, etc) / creating desktop shortcut / desktop shortcut name / creating auto-backup / server news link (if patcher has news browser window) - these options are part of Re-builder.exe, additional application that comes as pack for Patcher.exe. You will get Patch-Builder.exe as well - additioanal application for compressing and building patch files. This way, customer doesn't need source code.
    I don't know why You get my answer as "hostile", but it wasn't my intention. My point was, to explain You all the technicalities and reasons why I don't sell my source code and why I do / or I don't sell *.PSD, *.AI files. I think my answer was more than enough for You and thats why You took it as "hostile". Either way, it wasn't my intention.

Its not that, its so everytime I have to talk to you is it a case of having to request an invite etc?
    I dont mind once, but everytime I want to talk to you I have too, seems a bit backwards considering I am actually wanting stuff done.
    It is simple - invite me, let me know what You need, talk to me, and let me do the work for You. I don't need yet another contact on my list who never answer back and about which I have to think "who is that guy" after few weeks. You don't have to belive me, but I have more than enough random invites like that. Beside these, I'm always a good and straightforward with my customers.

You say your used to customers but it doesn't look like you have learned proper customer service. Negativity seeps into your replays that would chase business away.. "ppl that actually needed something", "don't bother yourself".

Your selling yourself as well as your product and even if your product is good if the other isn't then business will be affected.

Simply saying as you had done that too hard to manage but recommending other channels of communication to reach you would of been a better replay.

Your product looks good hope it goes well for you. May the force be with you
    Well, we have different opinions and thats fine, but my point of view is based on months of experiance with multiple types of customers. As You can see, I'm straightforward. You may not like this, but it is because I like "straight to the point" conversations and it counts over time for me. Time is a resource for me. It may not be for You. I'm not searching for friends here. I'm here to do the job for ppl who knows that they want.

Enjoy your stay, I heard there's a designer tag going, maybe you can earn this exclusive title.
    Thank You.

Man, i've been doing this design thing all wrong....

Who have i designed for? I want to charge you now!

BTW @Ave , You are offering a service / patcher for a community that already has a patcher (which is open source) ... i even supplied the PSD for it (for free!!!!). Maybe you'll find more joy learning our community and scanning through our "sources" to better adapt yourself to LOMCN (as you stated, you done a lot for lineage).

Other than your logo's , i doubt anyone will need your patcher.... that said, i am happy to show you the ropes with the C# Crystal Patcher which i designed, then you can supply edits on that. You wouldn't need to do any coding, just supply images that replace the ones i did.

oh wait, you removed me from Discord :D - scrap that!
    I did remove You from my Discord, because You have invited me just to check if I will be doing "UI designs" in which You have Your interest. You just wanted to check if I will be any kind of threat for You, and I've already told You that I don't have any plans on doing that. You didn't need anything more. End of conversations.

About launcher - I'm really happy that You have one, and I think every game should have at least one free source launcher so every nooby server admin can use it. But I'm here not for every nooby server admin. If someone needs a proper design and launcher features, I'm here to do the job. If free source launcher is more than enough for someone, I'm not here to tell any different.

About any kind of free collabs, freebies or help - please pm Breezer, not me.
    Thank You.

If anyone else wants to ask me a question, please do so, I will answer asap.
    Have a good day.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
About any kind of free collabs, freebies or help - please pm Breezer, not me.
Thank You.

Holy ******* trees with dicks, you are ruthless!!

Actually my intentions were far from what you mentioned, I'm actually very lonely and your appearance on LOMCN gave me a slight hope for a designer title.

I've been told that there just isn't enough designers on LOMCN to warrant it, so yeah, I thought maybe we could be friends.

But I don't know now...you're angrier than I am and that's kinda intimidating.

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hi.

Whats the price per logo ?
Can you make one banner with mir 2/3 style to show case what your skills actually are?
Lots will require you a interface, they all got bored of crystal one, maybe thats why Breezer asked.

Beside that time of the month, Breezer is kinda cool, friendly and helpful. He is greatly skilled and i doubt he got treated somehow by your topic.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Just to put your mind at ease @Ave , I am not at all threatened by your presence because i have never charged a dime for any of the designs I've done during my time on LOMCN (So i am not sure what your presence is threatening?)

I don't see this place as a way to earn cash and i really don't need it, only reason i've been here since 2004 is because i am madly in love with T.... because i like contributing to a community i've known and grown with for 5,355 days of my life.

So put your insecurities back in your purse bub and plod on, i look forward to seeing your work in action :)

Reactions: zedina

Deleted member 33163

• Hi.

Whats the price per logo ?
    Can you make one banner with mir 2/3 style to show case what your skills actually are?
    Lots will require you a interface, they all got bored of crystal one, maybe thats why Breezer asked.

Beside that time of the month, Breezer is kinda cool, friendly and helpful. He is greatly skilled and i doubt he got treated somehow by your topic.
    Please read the PRICING tag on my frist post. I can make You a logo for 5 euro, and I can make You a logo for 500 euro. Quality, details, resolution, lettering - everything adds value.

About banners. I have doing these, but here are some of my previouse banners for L2. Bigger one and smaller with shorter informations.

Just to put your mind at ease @Ave , I am not at all threatened by your presence because i have never charged a dime for any of the designs I've done during my time on LOMCN (So i am not sure what your presence is threatening?)

I don't see this place as a way to earn cash and i really don't need it, only reason i've been here since 2004 is because i am madly in love with T.... because i like contributing to a community i've known and grown with for 5,355 days of my life.

So put your insecurities back in your purse bub and plod on, i look forward to seeing your work in action :)
    I...don't really care. Sorry. But thank You for sharing this infos with me.

Reactions: Tai

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I like your style, definately has that mmorpg commercially style.