LOMCN Awards 2017: Winners

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ah yes...

the dark times, where LOMCN banter was a rare sight.
When the banter bus crashed and burned you mean... they revoked my license

All those little Chronicles snowflakes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
When the banter bus crashed and burned you mean... they revoked my license

All those little Chronicles snowflakes

The irony was, nothing changed over on their forums. Still the same old constant whines and cries and, naturally, trolls - and they never bothered hiring a mod after my "removal" to deal with it all, so ended up rarely posting. All it did was take away users from LOMCN. Something I'm glad Zircon hasn't done.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The irony was, nothing changed over on their forums. Still the same old constant whines and cries and, naturally, trolls - and they never bothered hiring a mod after my "removal" to deal with it all, so ended up rarely posting. All it did was take away users from LOMCN. Something I'm glad Zircon hasn't done.

Agree it did split the community a bit but it did get a bit much LOMCN was basically a Chronicles u'd never anything but Chrons.. Zircon is managing that better ( Jamie nipping the threads in the bud with quick replies ) Samuel would just keep threads open for weeks and not answer them.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It was getting toxic so I think it was the right decision. I don't like how the whole team left with it though, that's the only thing which got me.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Please, nothing could be more toxic than your League of Legends banned accounts chat logs.

I suppose it was a bit much, but meh.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Please, nothing could be more toxic than your League of Legends banned accounts chat logs.

I suppose it was a bit much, but meh.
I don't know what you're talking about.

SkeemaLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2017
I got 2 week banned for saying gg ez in all chat after getting **** talked all game....but to get 2 accounts permad.....toxic confirmed

Do you main teemo supp xD

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I got 2 week banned for saying gg ez in all chat after getting **** talked all game....but to get 2 accounts permad.....toxic confirmed

Do you main teemo supp xD
Oh I had about 8 permanently banned if I'm honest