LOMCN Awards 2019: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
That's you on Discord pal, never seen somebody spew so much **** whilst also consuming it from @Tai Asshole. <3
Post automatically merged:

Best Server: Valkyrie LOM ( easily )

Best Upcoming Server: Valk V2 / Sapphire

Most Helpful: @Lilcooldoode

Best Coder: @ColdFusion

Best Contributor: @Jamie

Best Moderator: @Martyn

Most Popular: @Lilcooldoode

Most Missed: @Koriban

Best Newcomer: @LOMValkyrie

Biggest Troll: @SmavidDavid As always.

Biggest Spammer: @Hercules Love his spam messages at 6AM whilst hes getting ready for work.

Biggest Carrot Jockey: @Tai

OH MY ! Thank you very much haha!!! I shall complete all the skills and classes ect. for Valk2 as fast as possible so you can enjoy my coding :D

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
OH MY ! Thank you very much haha!!! I shall complete all the skills and classes ect. for Valk2 as fast as possible so you can enjoy my coding :D

You're right up there with Jamie, lillcooldude your work is clean as hell. :p You should be more active on LOMCN if you get time people would love to see some of your work, everybody think's its all @LOMValkyrie LOL. actually crazy to think Valk was the first Mir files you touched EVER. You and @LOMValkyrie slayed it.

Waiting on V2 :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
If I get the “Best Newcomer” Award, I vow to release a Server in the summer.

Il even make a DragonSlayer and run round the garden slaying mobs and make a Gif to upload here.

Merry Christmas All 👍🏻

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
If I get the “Best Newcomer” Award, I vow to release a Server in the summer.

Il even make a DragonSlayer and run round the garden slaying mobs and make a Gif to upload here.

Merry Christmas All 👍🏻
Best newcomer: @Hercules

Sure I’ve actually seen ppl do this on YouTube 😂

Reactions: Hercules

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
You're right up there with Jamie, lillcooldude your work is clean as hell. :p You should be more active on LOMCN if you get time people would love to see some of your work, everybody think's its all @LOMValkyrie LOL. actually crazy to think Valk was the first Mir files you touched EVER. You and @LOMValkyrie slayed it.

Waiting on V2 :)
Ohh stop it :sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO:, Yes, I didn't even know what Mir was until @LOMValkyrie asked me for help on the source files. I still don't have a clue how to play it :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Maybe I will join everyone in Valk 2, there is a lot of content going into Valk 2, which is taking time but it will be worth it ;). Don't want to clog up the nominations post so I won't post now haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.