HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

LOMCN Awards 2021
- The Winners
-

Due to it being a quieter year we are only running a reduced number of awards, however the time feels right to introduce a new special award...

EXCEPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO MIR AWARD

I have chosen two members to receive this award:

@Jamie Firstly for releasing his C# source files back in 2013 which have since been developed by the community to what we now know as Crystal. Prior to this we were still using closed source 2.3 files and Heroes files. Secondly for his release of the Zircon source files in 2019 which undeniably breathed life back into Mir 3.

@Far For his consistent contributions, public releases and support towards the CrystalM2 development over the years - without him the files would probably still be unusable.

outstanding-award-jamie.png
outstanding-award-far.png

SERVER OF THE YEAR AWARD

As voted for by the community, the winner is ZentaurX: Pledge of Blood - congratulations @zedina & @DjDarkBoyZ . Please contact me to arrange your rewards detailed here.

2021-award-zedina.png
2021-award-djdarkboyz.png

BEST MODERATOR AWARD

Chosen by me, @Alecs has pretty much held this place together over the last year from a moderation aspect. Sadly due to personal reasons he has now chosen to step down as a member of staff. We thank him for his service!

2021-award-alecs.png

Last edited:

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Gratz to everyone who won an award !
I agree with Tai that particular thanks must go to Jamie and then Far for giving both their time and effort in working on the C# files.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Congrats to all the winners, hopefully 2022 continues the progress everyone is making :)

Reactions: Tai