Lomcn being flooded.

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
MentaL said:
urban fox ur a power hungry mofo and i will shut u up if u turn into a muppet ;)

ahhh is mental mad? I mean, it's completely normal to post obscene detailed rat sex :) So how about you just shut up.

And this trend of "-urban" isn't very effective since your post doesn't say edited by me :nteeth:

EDIT

-urban

PS

Urbanfox is one word mental :fthrower:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
urbanfox said:
And this trend of "-urban" isn't very effective since your post doesn't say edited by me :nteeth:

No sh!t, I really thought you edited my post Sherlock.

BroKeN™

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 7, 2005
Hmmm... Shudnt that post of been 1 warning? and isnt it 5 Warnings per Ban.

Ok i had 5 Warnings and 1 Ban. The Ban is no longer in lace so therefore my Warnings hud of been changed to "6" am i correct?

Not a ban. u ****ing retarded yankee scum.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Its ok i got a ban for a post i had already been warned for, it wouldnt be too bad but it was the same person, mentioning no names of course.

BroKeN™

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 7, 2005
U no wot they say.

Americans are always Fat Power Hungry ******s.

Urbans prolly runnin around preaching Bush's word as we speak

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Stonehelm said:
Its ok i got a ban for a post i had already been warned for, it wouldnt be too bad but it was the same person, mentioning no names of course.

That was a sincere mistake, which I wouldn't have known you have been warned since there is no past warning system anymore.

As for broken, stfu, seriously. You saw that certain content was not going to be allowed to post, you saw the edited posts, yet you decided to post anyway, so if you want to enjoy a 1 day ban continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.