Lomcn - Moving forward together

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Mir servers need to be simplified for newcomers also. its not good to be trawling through forum posts/stickys/guides not knowing what you are looking at or the differences between each sets of files and their clients.

Everything needs tidying into nice category's, either into separate tabs (2.3 , 2.6 etc) at the top of the forum or a server files tab with the different sets listed with brief explanations about each set with working links / guides.

I agree 100%. I quit Mir years ago having played mir2 since Beta, and Mir3 for a long time. I used to pop back to these forums from time to time, not out of really wanting to play, but to check up on who's still about. Also to see how my first love within the online gaming world is hanging in there :#

Now I have messed with mir2 server files in the past, but I came back here very recently to look into making a long standing mir2 or mir3 server. But on return this time, I notice there is a major struggle with seeing where the files are at now and how to get/run them without spending a few days tracking down said information.