LOMCN Upgrade Complete

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
I like it, needs tweaking in areas/design naturally. The avatars are skewed, whats the new size required?

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
  1. Are you sure? The edit button is bottom left of your post
  2. I have now copied across the avatar gallery we had before.
  3. In time we will customise this one...
  4. Reputation system isn't a feature here
  5. This has now been added.
Also added Tapatalk support - you might need to sign out and back in on the app.

Feels a little late to do 2018 Awards no? :D

yes im sure cant find edit button only i see Report button at left off my post and Quote/ Reply at right side

last post show now edit button but old posts cant find tbh and thank for updating what i was notice

also i think this style need more work to members can see forums good tbh as its really hurt eyes and some ppl will not see good

l3atuey.jpg

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
also i think this style need more work to members can see forums good tbh as its really hurt eyes and some ppl will not see good

l3atuey.jpg
I think a dark/black theme for background as an option with white text. Instead of white/grey with black text ppl have mentioned. To have the choice between the 2 would be a nice touch if it is possible.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I think a dark theme for background as an option to white/grey ppl have mentioned. To have the choice between the 2 would be a nice touch if it is possible.
yah that be better than this white as i see all white and make really problems with ppl to hard see and hurt eyes

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
few people testing the dark theme, feel free to PM if you want to test aswell ;)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
yes im sure cant find edit button only i see Report button at left off my post and Quote/ Reply at right side

last post show now edit button but old posts cant find tbh and thank for updating what i was notice

l3atuey.jpg
try now, the time limit on editing posts was 15 minutes

• Love
Reactions: TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
few people testing the dark theme, feel free to PM if you want to test aswell ;)

yes plz i want the dark one let we test it

yes you can now edit old post

another thing next and prev page under post you need add to end off thread not only in up threads

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The header and the footer is doing some weird stuff, when I saw them last nite for the first time I dont remember them to be messed up. Also I have viewed the site from my phone and I didnt see any errors, seems responsive. Will do some posting and more tests on my phone in an hour or so.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

What have you increased it to?
The header and the footer is doing some weird stuff, when I saw them last nite for the first time I dont remember them to be messed up. Also I have viewed the site from my phone and I didnt see any errors, seems responsive. Will do some posting and more tests on my phone in an hour or so.
View attachment 20475
That's me working on the header sorry :P should be back to normal now

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
What have you increased it to?

That's me working on the header sorry :p should be back to normal now
Unlimited for now, all groups were set with different numbers some 0 some 10 minutes some 15/20 lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
@Tai could you please update the affiliate link pointing at mir2wiki.com to mironline.co.uk please. I'll likely not be renewing the mir2wiki domain once it runs out.

Reactions: Martyn

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
@Tai could you please update the affiliate link pointing at mir2wiki.com to mironline.co.uk please. I'll likely not be renewing the mir2wiki domain once it runs out.
done

Also opened dark theme for all, more pointing the stuff out that doesn't work/look right the better ;)

Change in the bottom left

Reactions: Chriz and Far