LOMCN Upgrade Complete

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Calm down Grandad. Complaining about it being white and your solution is more white. :D

Your style is old fashioned, QQ.

You're so dense sometimes, but it's okay , i still love you.

I'm not complaining about the colour white, I am complaining about the combination you got going on with your white theme (Dark purply blue, with light blue , grey and white) ...it's a **** show.

Suggesting purple icons to be changed to white on a simplistic / dark theme actually makes sense, where as using purple , on a slate grey background ... Yeah , that doesn't make sense.

But hey , what do i know? :rolleyes:

EDIT - Who wanted Green?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zedina

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Indeed.

These themes are a work in progress, they were literally added yesterday, take a breath mate.

I slept on it , what else do you want? anyways i'm just making suggestions , you're the one mocking those suggestions. Try not to care too much mate , hair is precious ♥

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
its purple it looks like discord maybe we should delete all of lomcn?

Mate I understand your feelings, love their strengths both equally ;/

Tai, are you seriously going to only show Zircon as the only Mir server to get properly commited to? For the players who love Mir and would like to see more players on their server this is a slap in the face!

Reactions: Swoosh

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Indeed.

These themes are a work in progress, they were literally added yesterday, take a breath mate.

Just to mention , i actually defended the Dark theme , despite a few adjustments. Safe to say more than just myself have said they hate the white theme, I'd go as far to say that more than a few people have said it's ruined LOMCN ( that and ..well ,you lol)

🤔

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I slept on it , what else do you want? anyways i'm just making suggestions , you're the one mocking those suggestions. Try not to care too much mate , hair is precious ♥

You're the one raging and calling it a **** show? Like I said, calm down.

Tai, are you seriously going to only show Zircon as the only Mir server to get properly commited to? For the players who love Mir and would like to see more players on their server this is a slap in the face!

I don't agree with deceiving the community with inflated usercounts and incognito profiles.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Wow **** me you really are triggered lol

I didn't say that personally ... I actually don't mind the layout, the dark theme is tolerable (with a few more adjustments as i suggested).

Anyways, i started off by giving you my honest opinion about the white theme, which instantly after my post was agreed upon. You then poked the bull by making a ****ery of my suggestion

Complaining about it being white and your solution is more white

You know full well what i meant, if you don't want an argument (or me justifying myself) then don't ******* start, sit the **** down and put in a tampon mate!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zedina

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

I’d have to agree with Welsh here...and say Discord is like a text message service for out and about on the go bits, quick guild chat etc. LOMCN is the central hub that ppl log onto everyday for everything MIR related. The new style LOMCN is also a nice step in the modern direction for a growth of player base.

Both are needed...taking the biggest most popular current Mir2 server off the list will surely only drive the 200 odd ppl that love valk further away from LOMCN and towards other means including discord and what not.

In my eyes a rash move that could maybe be sorted out in a 10 minute discussion. 🤔

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
People really dislike chane don't they. I bet in a few weeks time everyone will have forgotten what the old style looked like.

I like this new theme and the features it has brought.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I didn't say that personally ... I actually don't mind the layout, the dark theme is tolerable (with a few more adjustments as i suggested).

Anyways, i started off by giving you my honest opinion about the white theme, which instantly after my post was agreed upon. You then poked the bull by making a ****ery of my suggestion

You know full well what i meant, if you don't want an argument (or me justifying myself) then don't ******* start, sit the **** down and put in a tampon mate!

Your head is so gone 🤭

I’d have to agree with Welsh here...and say Discord is like a text message service for out and about on the go bits, quick guild chat etc. LOMCN is the central hub that ppl log onto everyday for everything MIR related. The new style LOMCN is also a nice step in the modern direction for a growth of player base.

Both are needed...taking the biggest most popular current Mir2 server off the list will surely only drive the 200 odd ppl that love valk further away from LOMCN and towards other means including discord and what not.

In my eyes a rash move that could maybe be sorted out in a 10 minute discussion. 🤔

He's free to advertise here like every other server but it was removed from the status list as inflated usercounts undermines the entire feature 🤨

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
Indeed, stupid move Tai. Plenty will stop coming here (myself included if you delete popular servers sections)
Not the 1st to be displaying the wrong user count, certainly not the last + everyone uses discord.

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Indeed, stupid move Tai. Plenty will stop coming here (myself included if you delete popular servers sections)
Not the 1st to be displaying the wrong user count, certainly not the last + everyone uses discord.
All that tells me is they're desperate, sheep tend to follow the rest of the sheep..

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
I have an idea for the dark theme not sure if its suitable for the administrators or not,get the vB profile design and names shapes to it,i actually enjoying it myself but still needs a touch!

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
All that tells me is they're desperate, sheep tend to follow the rest of the sheep..
Hows your server doing?

Not desperate by any means, nor sheep. People come here to read about the server they're playing or to quickly see if a new one is coming up, its a popular server irrespective of what anyone thinks - taking away the pages will lose traffic here, simple.

On topic: forum theme :D dark is nice but purple headings is a tad lairy.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Use the discussion thread? https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/legend-of-mir-2-valkyrie.102015/

We're here to serve the community and the community doesn't want fake usercounts.

Have you asked the community whether they like seeing a server inflated by afk miners and sz companion lvlers? (Zircon)

This is favouritism, I've played Valk's server everyday and there is nothing to suggest that over 100+ users isn't real, although these are just my words, every serious LoM2 player knows this to be true! I've never had a problem with who mods this forums, nor do I care about any of their personal sh1t (which some appear too), but I do have a massive problem with you actioning a decision to cripple a specific server (based off what clear evidence?) and basically gift Zircon with 100% focus for new players and viewers on this site.

I'm sorry, but any good mod would put the particular server on a warning, then if warnings fail publicly shame them with evidence, not remove them from existance!

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Hows your server doing?

Not desperate by any means, nor sheep. People come here to read about the server they're playing or to quickly see if a new one is coming up, its a popular server irrespective of what anyone thinks - taking away the pages will lose traffic here, simple.
It's going fine, it's got people still interested in it, I/Storm wouldn't just shut it down because less people play it, people are too quick to do that nowadays.

What I mean by sheep is, once a new server comes out, a few people go join it, people notice less people on the previous server, they then go to the new server so they can compete there leaving very few on the previous.
Only a few servers get the players back if at all, server owners then give up because they don't get the attention it once had which is upsetting for those who still enjoyed the server.