LOMCN Upgrade Complete

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
You're so dense sometimes, but it's okay , i still love you.

I'm not complaining about the colour white, I am complaining about the combination you got going on with your white theme (Dark purply blue, with light blue , grey and white) ...it's a **** show.

Suggesting purple icons to be changed to white on a simplistic / dark theme actually makes sense, where as using purple , on a slate grey background ... Yeah , that doesn't make sense.

But hey , what do i know? :rolleyes:

EDIT - Who wanted Green?

View attachment 20490
the purple bits show when there's a new post,

ypZ9ruvt.png

agree would look better white front Icon, will check to see if possible, xenforo is finicky

Reactions: Breezer

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Have you asked the community whether they like seeing a server inflated by afk miners and sz companion lvlers? (Zircon)

This is favouritism, I've played Valk's server everyday and there is nothing to suggest that over 100+ users isn't real, although these are just my words, every serious LoM2 player knows this to be true! I've never had a problem with who mods this forums, nor do I care about any of their personal sh1t (which some appear too), but I do have a massive problem with you actioning a decision to cripple a specific server (based off what clear evidence?) and basically gift Zircon with 100% focus for new players and viewers on this site.

I'm sorry, but any good mod would put the particular server on a warning, then if warnings fail publicly shame them with evidence, not remove them from existance!

I do agree with you on some points, however Tai always been fair on applying rules. If he wants to put a shi* server on his signature, its his decision, he can put what server he wants, doesnt matter, its his decision, his body - his rules Xd

On the matter... Apocalypse was a big flop, hyped up and Zircon was ok i guess, afk Companion even exists on Korean servers so it doesnt matter.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I don't agree with removing a forum's section, I can understand if there was malicious intent to boost the usercount numbers ( I legit do not think this is the case, btw ) then the server listing on the right needs to go, as it was with zedina's server.

But to delete the entire forum section which had a lot of useful information on it is just an abhorrent disregard for the community? So many casual people come to LOMCN it's unreal and Mir is by far and large a dying game, we should be promoting it as best we can if i'm being honest. I must admit I thought the GM was a sly prick at first but he's done nothing but prove his worth. The server has had a lot of love put into it, it's clear to see. I just hope the decision isn't final.

P.S I love the forum overhall - I think it was needed a long time ago. I hate the white theme, but love the dark theme, so it works out great for me.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hi guys, lucky we have dark theme now!
One thing, no one miss the index link on top on mobile version? XD
and yes i want the green bars back :(
btw good job!, and remember, need tapatalk plss :D

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
nice to chat about it in here an all, but please keep it to the forum upgrade chat ;)

feel free to make a post about it, but it is being discussed.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Hi guys, lucky we have dark theme now!
One thing, no one miss the index link on top on mobile version? XD
and yes i want the green bars back :(
btw good job!, and remember, need tapatalk plss :D
should be able to click just right of the 3 lines, will add a little logo soon, it'll take you home

tapatalk should work? although the responsive-ness of the forums works so good!

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Cos I'm feelin' purps atm. If you want black and green go join an Xbox 360 forum.

p.s. you can toggle width yourself in bottom left corner
Can't see it? Am I being blind?

Fyi now can we spam lomcn with Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook www.facebook.com again? :D

How does a spoiler fare..
test
MhYTjDM.png

Edit: Still no button once expanded/dexpanded :(

@Tai oi butplug, reply pwetty please... or are you trolling? 🧐

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The full width view mode looks to be based on session cache - its resetting back to skinny mode when i reopen the browser.

Any way to change this to a cookie / database save instead?

Reactions: Pete107

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
The hardest part to this whole change was me remembering my password. I cannot remember the last time I had to enter it...o_Oo_O

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
deleted messge in inbox bug you can't delete them i think

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
When everyone involved in the conversation Leaves it's automatically deleted. pretty much works the same as before, but its called Leave, and not delete...

Reactions: Pete107

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
When everyone involved in the conversation Leaves it's automatically deleted. pretty much works the same as before, but its called Leave, and not delete...

then you need remove delete line from there