LOMCN YouTube Channel

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
We have created our very own YouTube channel for any mir/LOMCN related videos to be added. http://www.youtube.com/user/LOMCN1

We see this as one of the ways to try and advertise LOMCN and Mir in general. It would be nice if you could all subscribe and share the channel on social networks such as facebook, twitter and also on other forums that you may visit.

We would also be willing to upload your own servers video's, all we ask in return is a mention of LOMCN somewhere in the video. This will increase advertising of your server, and also LOMCN. If you have a video and would like us to upload it to our channel, PM me and we can arrange it.

More changes coming to LOMCN in time, if you have any ideas feel free to PM me, or post in the Suggestions area.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Some new videos have been added to our YouTube Channel, go and check them out.

Changchun is basically like a 3D Mir. Please 'Like' our videos and subscribe to our channel :)

Preview:

[video=youtube;-GszEVKVpL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GszEVKVpL4[/video]

Reactions: Mask

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Don't know if its just me but i can't watch that video in 360p?

working for me.

edit: lots of new videos on there of other oriental styled games, which might be of interest.

---------- Post added 14-07-2011 at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-06-2011 at 09:41 PM ----------

Youtube said:
Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads of longer than 15 minutes.

:)

Reactions: Tai

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
gosh mask! :eek:

-.-

---------- Post added 11-08-2011 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 20-07-2011 at 06:05 PM ----------

Bump, come on people get subscribing, if you haven't got a youtube account that's no excuse! make one :)

5 new video server setup guides for, Ruby, Heroes , TD2.3, King's Files added.