Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
1673207818350.png
I just mentioned them.. jev.

My point is it was an open discussion. It wasn’t in elite discord. It was in the elite gaming one… which is for gaming, they even have sections for 3gena and other servers….

I’m pretty sure mamp, part of ELITE team. Also said he thinks user count should stay.

Whatever you took this morning hook us up.
Elite server discord.. only place i saw it mentioned.

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
your boring the **** out of me now anyway if u cant talk corruption and how LOMCN is so BAD and wrong for allowing servers like ELITE advertised than i have **** all else to say? lol

I bet you do have more to say.

You have dedicated your entire Sunday to this.

When litigation starts against LOMCN, will you be able to continue posting on here?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
I bet you do have more to say.

You have dedicated your entire Sunday to this.

When litigation starts against LOMCN, will you be able to continue posting on here?
got **** loads to say but to people with intelligence counts you out sorry. U go back to being a corrupt game master ruining elite server was a good server til u started getting corrupt :cry:

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
got **** loads to say but to people with intelligence counts you out sorry. U go back to being a corrupt game master ruining elite server was a good server til u started getting corrupt :cry:
See, I knew you would.

Please stay on topic. This is about the longevity of Mir / LOMCN. Your legal proceeding against them might cause shockwaves throughout the community.

Can you confirm anything regarding this please?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
meh **** it have it all here u go mate View attachment 30101 View attachment 30105

its all on Elite DISCORD how the THREAD started. your all talking about CORRUPTED servers. so yeah im totally in my rights and on topic slandering elite server for Corruption that ive WITNESSED and screenshots of corruption happening.

i love these comments View attachment 30107 xD

WHY THIS THREAD WAS BORN AND WHY IM SLANDERING ELITE.

Hypocrites u talk corruption but elite are the biggest culprits xD

@Valhalla who have I banned and outlawed for speaking bad of lomcn please

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
@Valhalla who have I banned and outlawed for speaking bad of lomcn please
never said you have, said it runs the risk of having it happen, you seem very trigger happy when it comes to removing posts. and I sent that just after my screenshot of the mirtracks usercount being manipulatedwas removed (before i knew why it was removed)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hopefully you see the irony behind calling me trigger happy and quick to ban people for **** talking, yet here you are despite all the slander you've been spewing 😃

In the future if you feel like you have something that needs discussing with staff, please use the Private Questions & Complaints section, where we can all see it :) that way you would have had the answer to why your post was deleted before even posting it

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
This has showed that you can’t keep everyone happy, wether I’d be Bon, 3g, Win.

Always be someone to put you down.

Reactions: James and mistodon

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
It shows everyone will have views. Right, wrong or dribble.

The thread is pointless. Even with the crypto/buying and selling etc. I’m not a fan but it’s part of mir now.

The players are the enablers.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
  • Haha
Reactions: 3gena and Tai

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Guys can we investigate @Win user count please? it says he has over 140 at time of writing, but only 44 people voted to remove it. Does this mean the other 80 odd are fake / afk accounts?? Cause all 140 didnt vote to get it removed 👀

I assume its just trolling here now.

A lot of mir players don't touch lomcn for... let's just say, their own reasons.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Guys can we investigate @Win user count please? it says he has over 140 at time of writing, but only 44 people voted to remove it. Does this mean the other 80 odd are fake / afk accounts?? Cause all 140 didnt vote to get it removed 👀

I assume its just trolling here now.
Traitors

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
When a guy is raving like a lunatic and clearly having a hard time, would use not just put him in a time out, stop his episode progressively getting worse, and making himself look out to lunch. Surly after the 3rd rant on page like 11 or 12 which use could see clearly grumpy was not in a good state off mind, just giving him a 24 hour timeout would've just helped him. It wasn't even banter at that stage was a guy clearly having a mental breakdown..I don't understand why you left him to keep spouting progressively more bile on a thread which was nothing to do with his rants..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
When a guy is raving like a lunatic and clearly having a hard time, would use not just put him in a time out, stop his episode progressively getting worse, and making himself look out to lunch. Surly after the 3rd rant on page like 11 or 12 which use could see clearly grumpy was not in a good state off mind, just giving him a 24 hour timeout would've just helped him. It wasn't even banter at that stage was a guy clearly having a mental breakdown..I don't understand why you left him to keep spouting progressively more bile on a thread which was nothing to do with his rants..
He was bringing receipts and I was here for it 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
Did Mir Alliance sponsor this thread?
Every time I refreshed, the banner at the top was for Mir Alliance.

Corruption or booming thread sponsorship? How many days of Elite Mir banners would I get for say... a Tele Ring?

• Carrot
  • Haha
Reactions: mistodon and Lose
Status
Not open for further replies.