Longevity of Mir 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
lmao those are fake as ****. but i arent gonna argue let people believe what they want ahahahaha elite game masters showing there true colours now
why would i mention jev when he didnt do anything or say anything about the thread? spliff just tagged him
1673255961917.png
1673255979555.png
Fake news.. fake news..

Just hopped into Photoshop and quickly made them? Right...

@Jev - Would you like a screenshare, I can show you live and we can verify how much sh*t Grumpy is talking?
'Verified Liar' tag for whomever is lying?

Reactions: Jev

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
View attachment 30141
View attachment 30142
Fake news.. fake news..

Just hopped into Photoshop and quickly made them? Right...

@Jev - Would you like a screenshare, I can show you live and we can verify how much sh*t Grumpy is talking?
'Verified Liar' tag for whomever is lying?
Still zero ****s given bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep trying mate. dunno why JEV is being brought in to this argument hes not a Gamemaster of ELITE? hes not the one CORRUPT? he hasn't forced james and mamp to be CORRUPT? he didnt force spliff to make this thread? lol stil zero ****s given 😘😘😘

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Still zero ****s given bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep trying mate. dunno why JEV is being brought in to this argument hes not a Gamemaster of ELITE? hes not the one CORRUPT? he hasn't forced james and mamp to be CORRUPT? he didnt force spliff to make this thread? lol stil zero ****s given 😘😘😘

Yerrr butt noooo buttt yerrr... but no.. but this one time.. Mamp called me dumb...

• Haha
Reactions: James

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Yerrr butt noooo buttt yerrr... but no.. but this one time.. Mamp called me dumb...
ROFL your a ******* man child win grow up dude. honestly. i didnt bring anyone up but people involved with this thread and people corrupt on your server.

I really couldn't care less what u post ur only making yourself look like a spoiled brat thats not getting hes own way so ur trying ur best to drag everyone else down with you. JEV has **** all to do with ELITE... I covered up hes name in screenshots for THAT SOUL purpose. he has nothing to do with anything in this thread so u keep dragging him up. its all discord comments.. this is LOMCN forum. unless LOMCN control what people say and do on discord than fair game. but they dont so more foul u for trying to embarash me?? put me down? i dunno what your trying to do exactly but u just proven to me and everyone thats gonna be reading this how childish u truly are thanks 😘😘😘

• Haha

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
ur only making yourself look like a spoiled brat thats not getting hes own way
irony GIF

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011

🙈Jev isn’t being brought into anything.

You posted screenshots but blocked his name and said “one other person” so I said it’s Jev. There is NOTHING to hide. Not really sure why you blocked Jev’s name in the first place? He was discussing with the other guys. A NORMAL conversation which it seems you struggle with.

I said Jev’s name because you were posting out of context screenshots. Saying “one other person” and acting like it was a big scandal. Some of the comments from their discussion people may not have agreed with but that’s why it was posted here for everyone…

Even some of the guys in the discussion disagreed on way to go with UC and ideas, that’s why it’s brought again like I said for everyone to discuss.

Grumpy I have no interest in your vendetta for Elite, I’m not currently playing mir. But your insults to people like Gem and posts and accusation/trying to make something out of nothing and then shouting “fake” when caught out yourself is laughable. Absolute dribble.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
ROFL your a ******* man child win grow up dude. honestly. i didnt bring anyone up but people involved with this thread and people corrupt on your server.

I really couldn't care less what u post ur only making yourself look like a spoiled brat thats not getting hes own way so ur trying ur best to drag everyone else down with you. JEV has **** all to do with ELITE... I covered up hes name in screenshots for THAT SOUL purpose. he has nothing to do with anything in this thread so u keep dragging him up. its all discord comments.. this is LOMCN forum. unless LOMCN control what people say and do on discord than fair game. but they dont so more foul u for trying to embarash me?? put me down? i dunno what your trying to do exactly but u just proven to me and everyone thats gonna be reading this how childish u truly are thanks 😘😘😘
Me grow up? your a 40 odd year old man rambling on LOMCN threatening that you and your Mum are going to sue everyone.

Your mum posted on LOMCN for you because you got offended, using your 'brothers' account.

Just look in the mirror and think for a moment, what are you trying to achieve with your life? Instead you'll sit on here all day and night... not even sleeping just so you can copy paste the same rubbish.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
🙈Jev isn’t being brought into anything.

You posted screenshots but blocked his name and said “one other person” so I said it’s Jev. There is NOTHING to hide. Not really sure why you blocked Jev’s name in the first place? He was discussing with the other guys. A NORMAL conversation which it seems you struggle with.

I said Jev’s name because you were posting out of context screenshots. Saying “one other person” and acting like it was a big scandal. Some of the comments from their discussion people may not have agreed with but that’s why it was posted here for everyone…

Even some of the guys in the discussion disagreed on way to go with UC and ideas, that’s why it’s brought again like I said for everyone to discuss.

Grumpy I have no interest in your vendetta for Elite, I’m not currently playing mir. But your insults to people like Gem and posts and accusation/trying to make something out of nothing and then shouting “fake” when caught out yourself is laughable. Absolute dribble.
He's trying to fabricate a scandal that involves Jev like he's fabricated everything else, but then says that any screenshot with his name in it is fake news and photoshopped 😂 I can't take the irony anymore lmfao

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Me grow up? your a 40 odd year old man rambling on LOMCN threatening that you and your Mum are going to sue everyone.

Your mum posted on LOMCN for you because you got offended, using your 'brothers' account.

Just look in the mirror and think for a moment, what are you trying to achieve with your life?
its cute how u think posting **** about other people that has **** all to do with you or elite will bother me tho. u truly are grasping for straws 🤣🤣 ill leave u grasping for straws mate. your looking desperate right now. i understand. its been a rough time for you having two corrupt game masters. you should be more worried about dealing with those than bringing up everyone and everything that has nothing to do with ELITE server. 😂
He's trying to fabricate a scandal that involves Jev like he's fabricated everything else, but then says that any screenshot with his name in it is fake news and photoshopped 😂 I can't take the irony anymore lmfao
how am i fabricating a scandal about jev?. i keeped hes name of this thread for a reason. your the ones bringing up hes name. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.