Looking for a low to medium stat server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Hi im looking for anyone who has made or is in the process of makin a med stat server. I would like to know this as i have been thinking about adding a few server's together with the server i have atm.

My server is BoSelecta v3.0 and i think if sum1 who has had a successful server the public liked to play is willing to merge there server with mine and maybe another i think we could have a massive server ppl would like to play.

I dont really want a mass stat server as there aint really much fun in it as after 2 days you have everything and u highest lvl. I want to make server where u have to work for ur items, plus keep server to a grp based server.

My server atm is well balanced but its been up a month now and ppl are gettin to the highest point of the game so a whole new reworking would do the players the world of good.

There must be a few ppl out there with servers which have been up and are now ofline. If you like this idea and want in on this server team msg here or msg me on msn.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Hi mist.

I played your server for a bit and it seemed well organised.
I am currently trying to get my server up and running, and it is getting there but with lots of coursework and assignments to do i can be tricky. Maybe we could help each other.

I have PM'd you my MSN add me. :)

/Dookie

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Ok i have added both of use to my msn maybe we can get to chat about this today. Anyone else who has a server and likes the idea leave a msg here for me