Looking for a server.

Maciej

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 2, 2018
hi, i'm looking for a server preferably exp x8 gold x3 drop x3 or better. On files zircon or holley.

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
If you want those rates try Infamous.

If you want a low rate go to Ancient Mir.

Both are based on Zircon source.

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
good joke :)

been best usercount since infamous started flopping, biggest mir server and not allowed to advertise on lomcn, so only people in game know it
Post automatically merged:

Server gets 100 on weekend 70 weekdays at night, Xmas event starts on the 20th good time to join, content that no other server has. see link
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527483502447427584/656809188399382528/31.gif

Server info under youtube video

Download
https://mega.nz/#!acNBmIIK!sr7Eb9B0vvLtSSoUelYaftSnTfcssGIAVGaDqGzPY1s

View attachment 22101
been hitting 100s on weekdays lately too

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
been best usercount since infamous started flopping, biggest mir server and not allowed to advertise on lomcn, so only people in game know it

And who is to blame? 😁Zedina himself, bad attitude. About not allowing to advertise, seems it ain't fully true, as he is sending you guys to do it for him😁

I still remember that he closed three servers in three years, and it puts me a bit off... Content wise is truly good tho.

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
And who is to blame? 😁Zedina himself, bad attitude. About not allowing to advertise, seems it ain't fully true, as he is sending you guys to do it for him😁

I still remember that he closed three servers in three years, and it puts me a bit off... Content wise is truly good tho.
one of them servers was a 11 year duration, if you didn't realise..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Isn't that because he's ddosing all the other servers?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Would it matter to you if I did?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Why not refuse to promote his server for a certain period of time eg two months or something instead of a lifetime ban?

This will only hurt the community, as he’s a decent server owner.

Saying that when I played his server I didnt really get into it, as it lacked fights, I don’t know the state of the server now tho

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Why not refuse to promote his server for a certain period of time eg two months or something instead of a lifetime ban?

This will only hurt the community, as he’s a decent server owner.

Saying that when I played his server I didnt really get into it, as it lacked fights, I don’t know the state of the server now tho

Somebody is sending all his trolls to fight for him 😁

(inactive forum accounts suddenly awaken)

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Somebody is sending all his trolls to fight for him 😁

(inactive forum accounts suddenly awaken)
I use the forums every day, no one sent me just don't get why you spout so much **** really.. clear that guy doesnt even play either "when i played"

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
As an outsider completely un-involved in the ongoing tiff btw the said parties, it seems there is an ongoing 'family' feud like you can see in some movies, where both sides feed it and (probably) nobody knows anymore why it started.

If there was some ddosing, it would only have been due to some previous spats, its always like that. It was obvious some on the forum were always just spoiling to feed the animosity, light the old fires, whenever he posted something.

And it came to an absurd end, I am sure very sweet for him... Well, its Christmas time, time for burying the hatchet, but I doubt the holiday spirit will have any effect here.

Reactions: KillerMan